Reviews (1-1 of 1)
September 07, 2018
Score 4 out of 10
We were looking to be able to release orders to 2 warehouse which they were able to do for us and this helped, we were also able to upload orders through CSV, which helped with our EDI bulk orders and this saved our team time. We were looking to automate more of our order processing and monitoring system, and they were not able to help with this component ultimately.
- It was good to release our orders to multiple warehouses, it had a good interface, easy to add products.
- We were able to sync with our first Shopify account.
- The mobile application was great and it was similar enough we could easily set up account for different countries and teach our counter parts how to use.
- They were not able to adapt to help us with backorder reports, export function they created for us never worked properly and ultimately they were unable to fix.
- In our accounts, we ship to different countries from the same stock, these countries have different ecomm sites, they were unable to integrate with more than one ecomm site, requiring us to manually put in the second site orders which was hugely time consuming.
- We invested a lot of money and time without progress. We found it difficult to work with their engineers overseas even our UK team couldn't connect with them and in the US we found our NY rep without answers.
Read this authenticated review
ERPLY is really great for POS ERP system, it has wonderful mobile interface. It lacks in the more in-depth needs of international, multi-channel business. If you are a local store or a store with multiple locations in 1 country with on-site 1 location sales this will work. For a company that works in different countries, has back orders, has multiple Amazon and e-commerce site integrations, this is less suited to your needs.
ERPLY Scorecard Summary
Erply offers a cloud-based POS that the vendor says is powerful, easy to use, and works on your preferred devices. It is available online and offline.
According to the vendor, key differentiators include:
Dedicated to helping you
Phone support seven days a week
Dedicated onboarding agents
1-on-1 demos and training tutorials
Support ticket SLA and escalation process
Real-time updates and offline capabilities
Detailed purchase order and invoice tracking
Comprehensive inventory management
Built-in loyalty programs and promotions
E-commerce apps that grow with your business
Trusted by start-ups and Fortune 500 companies
Robust servers manage billions of transactions annually
Supports over 15 languages
Security in the cloud
Cloud-based and accessible from anywhere
Encrypted data with 24/7 backup
Compliant with SAS 70/SSAE 16 requirements
Consistent and automatic security updates
Retail that’s flexible
Retail, wholesale, and franchise management
Interactive, customizable reports.
Grouping by the user, customer, and product
Integrate with e-commerce like Shopify
Customizable plugins suitable for all business needs
Easy-to-integrate API kits
Import data easily from existing POS software
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
|POS WITHOUT INVENTORY||$39|
|INVENTORY ONLINE & OFFLINE||$69|
|INVENTORY + POS||$99|
ERPLY Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ERPLY Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Australia, United Kingdom, Singapore|
|Supported Languages:||Turkish, Russian, Dutch, Greek, English, German, Spanish, French, Danish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Finnish, Italian, Estonian|