Reviews (1-7 of 7)
February 13, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
We use Eset Endpoint Antivirus to protect our computers, including laptops and servers, from the latest malware and security threats. It helps our organization to keep our devices safe from malware and prevent data breaches. We have been using ESET for many years and haven't faced any malware related problem for now.
- Eset has a powerful ransomware protection mechanism.
- Easy to install using all-in-one installer and easy to manage endpoints.
- It also works in the background without any notifications and makes no trouble for my work.
- Scanning time should be reduced.
- Need more features like Vulnerability scan, Protected folders.
Read Tharanga Wickramsinghe's full review
Since Eset Endpoint Antivirus is not a high resources user, it is suitable for low resources computers. Eset can protect us not only from viruses but also from other types of malware and ransomware. If we want to scan attachable storage quickly Eset is not suitable because the scanning time is higher than average.
April 06, 2020
Eset Endpoint Antivirus gives the best assurance to all connected PCs and endpoint devices, ensures and plays out a profound output of PCs in risk, makes an ideal security shield for latest threats on the web, giving consistent cautions of perilous destinations that can influence the security of any organisation, makes an insurance shield type firewall for end-user devices. And this Antivirus solution is used across the whole organization.
- Eset Endpoint Antivirus is a decent antivirus that expends scarcely any framework assets and is refreshed day by day.
- Notwithstanding antivirus assurance, it has firewall security and makes warnings if the working framework should be updated to alleviate any weakness.
- Performs sweeps to the gear and outside gadgets just by embedding them, for example, USB recollections, external hard drives, cell phones, and so on. It permits record insurance and device control.
- It suddenly blocks useful web sites, so this application blocking must be improved.
- It takes long time to update the threat database and it must be improved.
- When this product is installed on older PCs, PC performance is affected. This must be optimised by the Eset development team.
Read Chathuranga Amarasinghe's full review
Eset Endpoint Antivirus is most suitable in large scale organizations which have a large number of PCs that can be managed by a central antivirus server.
Eset Endpoint Antivirus is currently being used within the region. We use this to ensure that all devices are protected from any virus. At the moment, we have around 150 users that use this application, and it is crucial to protect us from any threat. Eset Endpoint Antivirus is a much better strategy than just using Windows Security.
Read Aranveer Singh's full review
We have been able to use Eset Endpoint Antivirus in various ways. It is well suited in the work environment as it allows us to have excellent protection for all of our devices, ensuring that we are protected from any attack or virus. We have been able to see this in use when it removes files that contain a virus, and it makes users aware who then allow us to step in and amend the files/ delete any files
ESET Endpoint Antivirus has been deployed to our whole organization. The security it provides is excellent and is an integral part of our overall cybersecurity platform. With customization tools and features, it allows us to build the endpoint protection into our environment with ease. The overall reporting functions make it easier to monitor potential threats and keep our minds at ease. No Endpoint can protect you from everything but ESET makes us able to sleep better at night.
- Set-up and deployment is easy in almost any environment.
- The built-in tool to collect detailed information about systems is invaluable.
- Some of the initial documentation could be better but this is being picky.
- The detection engine is very advanced and I would like to see it continue this way.
Read Eric Krueger's full review
ESET has excellent support features and the company overall is very willing to work with you to make things smooth for deployment. I am beyond happy with the number of features this product has. From an advanced detection engine to reporting and analysis tools, this product will make your IT life easier. The Malware SysRescue tool works exceptionally well in our environment.
January 14, 2020
We are currently using ESET Endpoint Security to manage all of our laptops, desktops, and servers. The goal of implementing this product is to mitigate the risk of infection and compromise of our Endpoint computers.
Read Cameron Council's full review
ESET Endpoint is well suited for a larger environment where you need full visibility and control on each device. With currently managing over 350 devices this software provides a high level of visibility on the state of each device which allows for better security practices to be at here to adhered to.
June 09, 2019
We use Eset Endpoint Antivirus in the whole Exports Department. There are so many spammy and virus-infected emails being sent around these days and they get more and more tricky to keep apart from the real ones. We are so glad that Eset offers great protection right inside Outlook.
- Seamless integration in Outlook
- No bothersome Advertisements and messages
- Only brings up a message when there is a threat
- So far it could every virus that has tried to come on our computers
- Some new message about certificates not being up to date does not offer enough explanation and you cannot shut it off. It comes up every week or so.
Read Daniel Städeli's full review
It's well-suited if you don't mind having to pay for the license and want a safe protection. If you are on a tight budget, you could use a free antivirus tools (but they will bug you every day).
May 23, 2019
Score 5 out of 10
With more than 10 years as a home ESET Endpoint Antivirus user, I was not surprised to find the product ensconced within my current organization. Spread throughout the entire organization, ESET is a one-stop shop for antivirus protection. Providing solid protection against hackers, ransomware, and phishing without the lag I have seen in other products.
- Detailed. Granular security controls
- Firmware protection
- Light system impact
- Middle of the road malware protection
- Can be difficult to program as there are so many features you can set
- Would be great to see password management as part of its toolset
Read this authenticated review
This is a very powerful system but not easy to set up as there is no library of pre-built rules for the inexperienced user. In a home environment or an SMB, this product could become confusing for anyone without the expertise necessary to configure it properly. ESET would better suit an organization that had the team necessary to oversee it and configure it properly. Once configured it works like any other program and scans can be scheduled to run quickly, you just need the proper team to do the initial configuration.
Eset Endpoint Antivirus Scorecard Summary
About Eset Endpoint Antivirus
Eset Endpoint Antivirus provides basic antimalware protection for Windows and Mac OS.
Eset Endpoint Antivirus Technical Details