Return to navigation
ESET provides Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) capabilities via the ESET PROTECT Platform, covering Windows, Mac, Linux, and both Android and iOS operating systems, providing Mobile Device Management functionality. It comes with multi-tenant management, ensuring real-time visibility for both on-premises and...Read more
Read all reviews
Some of our staff use Linux for the workstation, and we have purchased a license for that.
Eset NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition is included in the company's 200 computers, but I never got infected with a virus. The famous Emotet …
We use Eset Endpoint Antivirus as our antivirus application on all of our servers and all our desktops. It helps a ton with filtering out …
We use Eset Endpoint Antivirus to protect both our desktops and servers across all of the City. We also use Eset [Endpoint Antivirus] for …
Eset Endpoint Antivirus is currently deployed across our entire organization. We have had next to no successful malware or ransomware …
We are using Eset Endpoint Antivirus at the institutional level, both on desktops and laptops to ensure that our computers have the …
We use ESET Endpoint as the default antivirus solution at this organization as well as at the 7 other managed organizations that we are …
We have implemented Eset Endpoint Antivirus across our organization to provide endpoint protection. The solution does a great job of …
We have used Eset Endpoint Antivirus as our primary antivirus solution for a number of years. It has been effective in isolating and …
ESET Endpoint Security is used throughout the organization, on Windows servers and on desktops. Its main function is to centrally address …
We are currently using it for our desktops, laptops and servers. Its set up to block and scan web and emails. Its set up with IDS and …
The Program is self sufficient for updates on threats and has been a useful tool in combating ransomware from getting into our systems. We …
Eset Endpoint Antivirus gives the best assurance to all connected PCs and endpoint devices, ensures and plays out a profound output of PCs …
We use Eset Endpoint Antivirus to protect our computers, including laptops and servers, from the latest malware and security threats. It …
ESET Endpoint Antivirus has been deployed to our whole organization. The security it provides is excellent and is an integral part of our …
- Vulnerability Management (8)9.494%
- Anti-Exploit Technology (8)9.494%
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (8)9.292%
- Infection Remediation (8)8.989%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ESET PROTECT, and make your voice heard!
Return to navigation
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
5 people want pricing too
Return to navigation
ESET Progress Protected
How ESET protects Royal Swinkels Family Brewers with MDR
ESET PROTECT Cloud Console Overview
Return to navigation
Return to navigation
- Tech Details
ESET® is a digital security company based in the European Union that has been researching malware and technology for more than 30 years. ESET’s multi-layered approach to cybersecurity combines machine learning, a cloud-powered reputation system and human expertise to power the prevention, detection and response ESET PROTECT Platform. From modern endpoint and mobile security to extended detection and response, encryption and authentication, cloud-based threat defense, preventing unknown threats as well as comprehensive security services, ESET’s solutions are designed to unobtrusively protect and monitor 24/7 with defenses are updated in real-time. ESET Protect is managed via cloud-based or on-premises security management.
- Supported: Anti-Exploit Technology
- Supported: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Supported: Centralized Management
- Supported: Hybrid Deployment Support
- Supported: Infection Remediation
- Supported: Vulnerability Management
- Supported: Malware Detection
ESET’s solutions helps users to stay secure from increasingly sophisticated digital threats. ESET´s IT security software and services provide protection in over 200 countries and territories worldwide, with its software localized into more than 30 languages.
Royal Swinkels Family Brewers Information Security Manager Robert Haines explains what specific challenges they face as a beer producer and why Managed Detection and Response – MDR was the way to go.
Overview of the ESET PROTECT Cloud Console dashboard.
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||US, UK, DACH, Japan, Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Mexico, France, Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia, Czechia, Portugal, Brazil, Italy, Singapore, etc.|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese, German, Spanish, Italian, etc.|
ESET provides Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) capabilities via the ESET PROTECT Platform, covering Windows, Mac, Linux, and both Android and iOS operating systems, providing Mobile Device Management functionality. It comes with multi-tenant management, ensuring real-time visibility for both on-premises and off-premises endpoints as well as full reporting for ESET enterprise-grade solutions. ESET PROTECT management platform can be deployed on-premise or in-cloud. For organizations looking to purchase EPP, ESET recommends ESET PROTECT Advanced – a cross-platform solution with cloud or on-premise management, file server security, Advanced Threat Defense with cloud sandbox, and full disk encryption.
Reviewers rate Anti-Exploit Technology and Vulnerability Management highest, with a score of 9.4.
The most common users of ESET PROTECT are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).
Return to navigation
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Sophos Intercept X
Kaspersky Endpoint Security
Symantec Endpoint Security
Webroot Antivirus + Internet Security Complete (SecureAnywhere)
Carbon Black Endpoint
CompareGet Started Free
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- The single use pricing is pretty cheap. No advertisements for a great price.
- My computer operation improved drastically so it was very effective in business execution.
- I think it is a very easy software to introduce to small and medium-sized businesses at a reasonable price.
- Even in license management, you will receive an email as soon as possible, so you can handle the renewal procedure in a lot of time.
- Keeps the company network running smoothly.
- Keeps emails from getting bogged down with junk.
- Keeps IT cost down.
- It has kept us from getting unnecessary viruses.
- We have had minimal issues with email viruses.
- Stopped several malware outbreaks that would have had considerable downtime on endpoints.
- Stopped several ransomware attacks that would have potentially costs large sums of money and downtime.
- Allowed us to utilize Eset itself in lieu of a patchwork of platforms to accomplish the same tasks. Saving us several thousand per year.
- The risk of being the target of a virus or some malicious attempt to steal files through a virus is minimized with the protection of Eset Endpoint Antivirus
- The security of always having regular updates increases productivity by being less vulnerable to attacks
- In general, due to the type of information that is available in the institution, all help for its security leads to high performance for its monetary value
- I have been using ESET Endpoint for two years now with this org and have had consistent results with trojan and browser hijackers.
- No negative impacts have been experienced.
- Lower licensing costs for endpoint protection
- Lower maintenance cost and effort
- Lower performance impact on workstations
- It has helped us to avoid downtime
- Decrease in maintenance on desktops
- Ensuring the safe use of devices
- Decrease in incidents related to viruses or other malware
- No downtime.
- NO loss of files.
- No breaches.
- With the virus blocking it has caused less downtime for infections.
- By using this solution this will help to protect the endpoint devices from the latest viruses and threats from the internet.
- All the devices can be monitored from one single dashboard and it is easy for the administrators.
- Cost is reasonably low when comparing with other similar products.
- Now employees do not need to worry about malware or ransomware. Eset Endpoint Antivirus can protect us from them.
- As it is running silently in the background, it won't make any trouble for our day-to-day work.
- The overall cost made this product a good fit for us and provided a great ROI.
- By being able to have ESET analyze our infections we have gained a better understanding of how we were being targeted.
- One of the cost effective endpoint security solutions.
- Efficient services.
- It's worth the money overall.
- We could only imagine having a serious virus infection that puts us out of business for a whole day or more... that would be super expensive!
- ESET has provided a consistently cost-effective solution for us, edition over edition.
- While keeping prices low, ESET continues to improve its feature set for users edition over edition, allowing us to avoid spending on additional solutions.
- ESET's easy to use, stable interface reduces the need to spend on training/retraining.
- Saved time dealing with PC lockups due to software conflicts
- Saved time due to virus or malware infections
- Securing the endpoints to avoid viruses, malware, ransomware spread through your network
- Multi-device licenses are a great value
- Lightweight installation speeds up deployment time
- Quick Scans can be run in the background without impacting the end user
- ESET maintains the security of our machines, files, reports, etc., an invasion or infection could result in a catastrophe, loss of important data, expenses with specialized support, hours or days of work stopped until the solution is found, without ESET prevention we could have big expenses at any time.
- It is cost effective, that is, the work it does is more than the cost of purchasing the software.
- I can tell you that the cost to provide this security suite is lower than the other major vendors' product and is a better product.
- The need to protect your organization from threats is required. The costs associated with recovering from an infection that spreads across the organization, the data loss, the productivity loss, etc., are huge! Don't risk it by "saving money" and taking risks.