eSign Genie in Cupertino offers their electronic signature application supporting digital document signing with reusable templates, contract drafting with esignature workflow, embedded online forms, and other features.The best signing service out there!eSign Genie is our contract signing service. The whole team uses it and it's very user-friendly and easy to use. It saves so much time not having to print out, sign and scan contracts back. I've used all of the signing services and this is my favorite!,The ability to drag and drop boxes on the document and then select who needs to sign them is very easy. Automatic follow-ups and reminders to send documents Easy to download documents and upload/delete them Super simple to use and learn,I don't think it has mobile signing functions like some of their competitors do, but I could be wrong They could update the look of the portal They could update the speed of the site, it does seem consistently a bit slower than other sites,9,Saved me money on printer ink, paper and printer maintenance costs Saved me time because I no longer have to print, sign and scan again I can sign documents on the go,DocuSign, Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) and HelloSign,Slack, QuickBooks Online, Bill.comGreat product! Awesome customer support!Every contract we sign routes through eSign Genie (EG). It is used by all individuals across the whole organization. It avoids manual execution and waiting on third parties to process paperwork. Effectively, we control the transaction.,Streamlined process Efficient Auditable,Boxes do not snap to grid Website speed,10,Huge time saver I send very few contracts that third parties do not execute Minimizes negotiations
eSign Genie

eSign Genie Reviews

eSign Genie
Filter 3 vetted eSign Genie reviews and ratings
David Keller profile photo
July 24, 2018

eSign Genie Review: "The best signing service out there!"

• The ability to drag and drop boxes on the document and then select who needs to sign them is very easy.
  • Automatic follow-ups and reminders to send documents
  • Easy to download documents and upload/delete them
  • Super simple to use and learn
  • I don't think it has mobile signing functions like some of their competitors do, but I could be wrong
  • They could update the look of the portal
  • They could update the speed of the site, it does seem consistently a bit slower than other sites
They let you do one-off signings if you want to test it, but I've used all the signing services and this is by far my favorite. I think it's great for all size companies looking to streamline the contract process and a huge time saver. I'd highly recommend to friends and colleagues!
Read David Keller's full review
July 24, 2018

eSign Genie Review: "Great product! Awesome customer support!"

• Streamlined process
  • Efficient
  • Auditable
  • Boxes do not snap to grid
  • Website speed
Any company that signs contracts should consider adopting this platform. It is easy to use for both the admin and users who are sent envelopes.

eSign Genie Scorecard Summary