eSign Genie Reviews

for eSigning and I've used several. However, eSign Genie has the best software,
the best customer support I've ever seen (Lisa is who helps me most of the time
and she is AMAZING) and all at a price that is a fraction of the competition
  • Customer Service is World Class
  • This software has all the features that were important to me. Like conditional fields, multiple signers and when updating a form or application you don't have to start over again. The software is VERY flexible.
  • I've been with both DocuSign and Adobe(echosign) before coming to eSign Genie. The pricing at eSign Genie is 75% less than DocuSign
  • I have no complaints about this software whatsoever. I started using Echosign years ago until Adobe bought them out and tripled the price and cut features. Then, I went to Docusign that was not very user friendly and the customer support is NON-EXISTENT. eSign Genie is wonderful!
eSign Genie has been a total solution for all my
and she is AMAZING) and all at a price that is a fraction of the competition
Read Randy Webster's full review
February 11, 2021
Judy Hoffman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Used by our sales department to send documents to prospective customers. The application is built into our reservation management system. Makes it easier to track sending and receiving of documents and allowed us to move away from paper files
  • Tracking sending and receiving
  • Keeping paperwork organized
  • Easy to use / user friendly
  • User documentation could be better.
  • Requiring the field coding to be hidden makes it difficult to make adjustments.
  • I'd like to see where customers are in the signing process - whether they've opened and viewed documents.
  • If the document has been delegated, seeing a clear trail of the paperwork with email addresses including in the tracking.
Having it built into our reservation management system has been key to us. We started with Adobe EchoSign and were manually uploading and downloading documents and it was time-intensive. When the software developer began using eSign Genie and we had experienced it when other companies sent their documents to us, we decided to give it a try. We're very glad we did. The developer had previously used another software, Right Signature and our experience it (from a recipient standpoint) was not friendly. We're glad they switched and we're pleased that we were able to get on board.
Read Judy Hoffman's full review
February 03, 2021
Karambir Singh Khalsa | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use eSign Genie to implement CFR 21 Part 11 requirements for secure signature collection and storage of consent forms for clinical research studies.
  • Configuration and design of online document templates. eSign Genie provided the easiest to use interface with the most flexibility of all the vendors we compared.
  • Programmability and automation of document templates. This was essential for our studies which relied on minimal interaction during the enrollment process.
  • Tech support and online documentation. Most of our issues could be handled by consulting the online documentation. When this was not the case, support representatives were happy to help us resolve technical issues.
  • Search interface for documents. I would like to see a more robust interface that allows searching on multiple criteria include the ip address from which a document was signed. Currently, documents can be filtered using a single value such as a name.
  • Webhook management. Webhook calls are logged and the logs are only avaluable for 30 days. Our study ended up being active for more than 30 days and I lost the ability to go back to the beginning of the study to review webhook transactions.
  • 2 Factor Authentication. This could be more robust. Users complained of not receiving codes via email and codes not working. We were unable to resolve the issue for some individuals who ended up not participating in our studies.
We made use of eSign Genie's automation capabilities to integrate document signature into our process flow using online templates. It was well-suited to this and met our needs easily. Those who need only the ability to generate documents for signature on an ad hoc basis will also find eSign Genie to be of value.
Read Karambir Singh Khalsa's full review
Patricia Eaton | TrustRadius Reviewer
eSign Genie has been fundamental in aiding our organization
to stay in compliance with various government agencies, especially now during
the Covid-19 issue affecting all of us. We have several people working from
home and they have employees that they manage, out in the field. It has been a
challenge to disseminate documents for signature and tracking to make sure they
are returned on a timely basis – following up with snail mail originals. eSign
Genie has absolutely changed the way we function and do business since this is
all now done virtually and has relieved a lot of stress on managers and the
organization’s home office employees.
  • The software has been designed for ease of use - very intuitive.
  • Uploading and setting up templates is quite easy.
  • The online chat has been very helpful and very immediate.
  • Training documentation could be better - it is hard to find online and when it is found, it is usually hard to read.
  • I haven't quite figured out how to manage documents once they have been fully executed. I'm afraid to lose them if I try too many things.
It is great for disseminating documents for signature for people working in different regions of the state and for those working at home. It is not so appropriate when documents are sent out that need to be notorized -- I haven't been able to find out if eSign Genie could still be used for these instances.
Read Patricia Eaton's full review
Simon Schillebeeckx | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use eSign genie for all our official contracts. As we work with organizations in very remote areas, having official digital paperwork is a massive gamechanger. We save a substantial amount of money and carbon on shipping documents back and forth.
  • Fast
  • Simple
  • Legally valid
  • Flexibility of changing signatories
  • Insufficient reminders when people are not signing
If you work internationally and have a lot of contracts that need be signed, especially in a pandemic world, this service is extremely valuable.
We always try to convince our corporate partners to sign up as well to facilitate the flow of information and paperwork in our drive to go 100% paperless.
Read Simon Schillebeeckx's full review
Derek Hille | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use eSign Genie to send quotes via email to client's and track approved/signed quotes. The application is being used by the entire company to obtain legal signatures. It provides the ability to obtain a legal signed document from our client's for all quotes.
  • Capture Legal Signatures
  • Upload our Quotes and add fields for signatures and date
  • Easy to sign in from any location and upload documents
  • It is easy to use and is not missing any functionality that we need.
The application is a simple solution to obtain legal signatures on any document that you upload. It also has functionality to email the document to be signed to your client.
Read Derek Hille's full review
Dan Duer | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use [eSign Genie] to secure rental agreements with our clients. It makes the process quick and easy for clients and us. Not only that it integrates with our reservation software.
  • Integration with reservation platform
  • Tracks the process
  • Ease of use
  • Don't have any
Great option for a company looking for an integrated, trackable solution to secure documents that require signatures.
Read Dan Duer's full review
Tino Go | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm CEO of a startup and I've been using [eSign Genie] to sign documents and contracts.

I've been using eSign Genie for over two years. They've made a lot of improvements to it since I started using the product. It's easy and fast to use and the user interface is very intuitive. It compares well with others I've used as a recipient.
The pay-by-document pricing is perfect for my infrequent needs.

• Pay-by-document pricing
  • Easy and intuitive user interface
  • Fast and reliable
  • I have no complaints about the product.
The per-document pricing is perfect for low volume usage rather than a monthly subscription.
I'm a solo user, so it's perfect for my needs.
Read Tino Go's full review
January 25, 2021
Joe Hager | TrustRadius Reviewer
[eSign Genie] has been implemented in our company within the Sales and Marketing Department. We are currently using it to assist our proposal and contract process. It solves the problem of having to use a overly complicated software (like we had in the past) to secure quick approvals on our proposals.
  • Software user experience
  • Quick electronic signature process and workflow
  • Great design of the interface without the presence of useless features and technology bloat
  • I have not yet found any shortfalls with my current usage
I have already recommended this to multiple companies that I work with. It's perfect for situations in which you don't need an overly robust platform, and you just need quick and efficient proposal signatures and management.
Read Joe Hager's full review
March 02, 2021
Julie Akin | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a local independent insurance agency in Tucson, AZ. We use eSign Genie mainly for insurance application processing. We send our customers the application to e-sign and they are able to quickly and easily "click to sign." Even our older customers are able to navigate the process with ease. This has made our processes and customer interactions very efficient. Customers are no longer required to come to our office, and a signature is never missed!
  • It's simple to drag and drop where signatures need to go.
  • Templates are available so we don't have to type the same body of the email time and time again.
  • Customers are able to easily navigate the system.
  • We love that the document can be sent by text in addition to email.
  • The date field is way too large. I always have to re-size it.
  • When we print to eSign Genie, there is no home button.
  • It would be nice to be able to view and modify customer info saved in the address book from within a document.
It's perfect for the insurance industry. A missed initial or signature on a document can land us in hot water, but with eSign Genie, a signature field is never left blank.
Read Julie Akin's full review
February 24, 2021
Brian Rowley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Great product! We use it across the company and recommend it to our clients. Excellent templates for API use. Templates are easily mappable, and when the document is completed you are shown the document's history which helps a lot.
  • API use
  • The support team is also very responsive and helpful.
  • Templates are easily mappable
  • Easy to understand document history
  • not able to mass select and adjust fields
Smart to use whenever you have to map a document to pull data in automatically or even any time you need to sign a document online. It can be used on almost any scenario.
Read Brian Rowley's full review
February 07, 2021
Lori McCarthy | TrustRadius Reviewer
[eSign Genie] is amazing! I love how easy it is once you have a template set up. I also like how easy it is for the client to complete. I will continue to use eSign Genie. Great program.
  • Templates
  • Ease of use
  • Easy for the clients
  • None that I have found yet
If you have a document to sign and the signers are in different locations around the globe, eSign Genie makes it so easy to set up controls. For example a scenario might be that Jane Doe can't sign until John Doe does. Brilliant!
Read Lori McCarthy's full review
February 05, 2021
Kristi Johnston | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've used this software for years, but with COVID going on it's used daily. If it wasn't for eSign Genie, we wouldn't be able to get these contracts signed, and we would have missed sales. For a few months, our main showroom was closed, but we were still doing business and making money. We have gotten so used to using eSign Genie that we regularly use in our sales pitch. We explain we can do a virtual sales meeting or phone call and we can send contracts and general paperwork via eSign. I have used the software for three years and haven't received any negative feedback.
  • Website is easy to navigate
  • Great customer service
  • We sometimes have missed fields filled out
  • Maybe make lines clearer
  • Better notifications when document is signed
Over the winter months, nobody wants to travel. We can still contact customers and get contracts signed. It's very simple and we have not had any customers complain about the software. Any contracts that could be made virtually--eSign Genie would be a great choice to partner with.
Read Kristi Johnston's full review
February 05, 2021
Chris Klavinski | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use this product across the entire organization. All of our purchasing requests, program applications, and service agreements are processed through this program. We use both the template option and the single form option. All the members of our organization are able to use eSign Genie in their every day workflow. This is a great option for a non-contact document signing.
  • Multi use templates.
  • Safe electronic signatures.
  • Purchasing templates.
  • Easy to use but a small learning curve at startup.
Is it easy to capture multiple signatures by using templates. For example we have clients who continually need to sign off on services. We are able to develop a single template that lets all of our clients sign off on the services rendered without having to customize each document per client. Since we do a lot of tele meetings this is helpful to expedite project completion.
Read Chris Klavinski's full review
Reggie Stjernholm | TrustRadius Reviewer
I really like how easy it is and affordable it is compared to DocuSign. It's still just as intuitive and easy to use. My customers never have problems figuring out how to sign contracts with eSign Genie. I've been using them since the beginning of my business in 2016 and still use them today! They aren't fancy, but they work very well. I also like how I can use it to sign my own PDFs if needed.
  • Affordable.
  • Quick to signature.
  • Intuitive.
  • More professional looking.
  • Follow best practices put in place by DocuSign.
  • Compete in the market (branding) more.
Well suited for small businesses. Not well suited for larger businesses since the time to drag and drop signature boxes, etc. is a bit more loose and takes a bit of time on my end. I wish it had a copy + paste feature (for the signature/date boxes) for the company using the form/building the signature document. Overall the customer has no trouble using it though that I've found which is a big deal!
Read Reggie Stjernholm's full review
Ryan Moldovan | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a solo bankruptcy attorney who needs to have clients be able to easily review and sign documents that I file with the court and use with other attorneys. eSign Genie has made it very simple for me to create signable documents for my clients that they can access through an email or text message link. The web site is easy to use and it only takes me a few minutes to create the documents. This has been a lifesaver for our firm during the pandemic as in-person meetings have been restricted so it solved a huge problem.
  • Lots of customizations to incorporate in your documents.
  • Did not take long to learn how to use. Tutorial was easy to follow.
  • Templates are nice touch so you don't have to recreate documents over and over again.
  • Price was much better than other esign companies.
  • Sometimes the web site is a little slow.
It does what I need it to do simply and cost efficiently; get me signatures on documents where I need them and quickly. My documents are not particularly complicated, so I
can't say how well it would work for a larger organization that has many users as I am a solo
attorney.
Read Ryan Moldovan's full review
January 29, 2021
Karla Hernandez | TrustRadius Reviewer
eSign Genie has helped my agency get required documents signed and returned to us. Many of my customers don't have printers, so it was difficult to get forms to my customers, get it printed, sign it and send it back. Using eSign Genie, the process is so much easier for both my clients and myself!
  • Ease of Use
  • Cost of the product
  • User Friendly
  • The only issue I have with eSign Genie is that some of the insurance companies that I work with won't accept a document signed through eSign Genie.
Every client is required to sign at least two forms and I am required to keep them on file for at least five years. Before eSign Genie, it was expensive to mail the forms and it was difficult to get the forms back. Almost everyone can use eSign Genie and my clients have been great about signing and returning the forms. I rarely have to follow up which increases my productivity as well!
Read Karla Hernandez's full review
January 29, 2021
Jon Rittenhouse | TrustRadius Reviewer
eSign Genie is very easy to set up and use. eSign Genie has a very knowledgeable staff who are friendly and ready to help. The software allows you to set rules to delete incomplete forms automatically and much more. I had some trouble getting started, but the great guys at eSign Genie helped me figure out what I was doing wrong. We needed a way to digitize membership forms and eSign Genie has become a simple solution to a big problem. I am very happy with their product and their customer service.
  • Turns a PDF into a web form
  • Allows for form validation
  • Simple website integration
  • Optional API access
  • Snap feature for field alignment
eSign Genie has given me the ability to digitally intake new members as well as automate several tasks related to options selected on the form.
Read Jon Rittenhouse's full review
January 27, 2021
ViVi Tran | TrustRadius Reviewer
eSign Genie is very simple to use and has all the tools needed to go paperless. It allows the user to customize how the
documents are filled out and they can be saved as templates to be reused, saving time and maintaining consistency throughout all the documents. It fulfills all the requirements of all the departments in our company, so every department uses it (sales, marketing, HR, regulatory, production, etc.). They offer a low price and were willing to accommodate our needs with pricing and features. All options work well for us as a small but growing business. eSign Genie offers PDF and Word upload, custom templates, customized branding, audit trail, and easy admin controls. It is flexible and fits our needs.
  • Intuitive
  • Templates
  • Customization
  • Canceled forms
It is affordable and accessible everywhere. It allowed the company to implement paperless record keeping, making it very easy in audits and traceability. All the signed files are located in eSign Genie and are also emailed to each signer as a record. It makes it very simple to retrieve the files when needed. This was especially useful during internal and external audits.
Read ViVi Tran's full review
Bodessa Trotman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Since COVID all forms and authorizations are required to be signed electronically. [eSign Genie] has made this transition very seamless and yet allowed us to maintain our timely, efficient and professional processing of required forms and paperwork.
  • Explain use
  • Details
  • Cost
  • Nothing
All of my forms reached the intended recipient and I received a timely confirmation.
Read Bodessa Trotman's full review
January 25, 2021
We looked at several different e-sign contract companies. We choose esign Genie due to their ease of use, price structure, and overall look of the software and contracts, We are able to use our existing contracts so that we maintain a consistent look regardless of how contracts are handled between various clients
  • Pricing structure allows you to choose what works best for you
  • Import existing contracts so branding remains consistent
  • Easy to use for us and our clients
  • We don't have any real ideas for improvements
Using existing contracts which can be imported in, allowing branding to be consistent across all platforms regardless of how you handle contracts with differing clients. The ease of use of creating a new contract as well as the client side makes the whole workflow easy yet a professional. Would definitely recommend
February 18, 2021
eSign Genie is used by our entire company. The platform was chosen for its ease of use and reliability to help us roll out our virtual onboarding. The previous platform constantly had reliability issues, but eSign Genie is quick to fix any issues and has not been down for more than 5 minutes at a time in my experience.

The program is great for sending secure documents and keeping a paper trail of everything.
  • Customer service and support.
  • Ease of use and navigation.
  • User friendly interface.
  • Tracking progress from send to receipt of completed document.
  • Adding fields to documents - it is a drag and drop system. It would be great to have a copy or click to add system.
  • Searching through sent documents can be confusing if you don't use the customized search credentials.
eSign Genie is great for onboarding all of our employees - we deal with high volume onboarding. It is also how we send our client agreements which is perfect because it adds a document with the history to provide a paper trail. Overall it has been wonderful for supporting us as we transition to a work from home office.
February 07, 2021
I use eSign Genie as a sales rep. When a client agrees to purchase our product, I send the order form over to them via eSign Genie to get their signature approval. This saves me from having to meet in person for a signature. Especially during the pandemic, meeting in person has been much harder.
  • It's easy to upload the file and insert the fields that need approvals and signatures.
  • I am able to add particular signer responsibilities or viewing capabilities.
  • Appears to be easy for the end user to sign the document with little trouble.
  • Able to send the document to the client via cell phone. They particularly like this function.
  • I like being able to customize my message before the document gets sent to my client.
I appreciate how easy the program is to use. I simply upload my form, assign the fields that need approvals or signatures. I then add the name and email and away it goes. My client gets the email right away. They are able to click through the link and walked through the approval process automatically. I have had very few questions or problems from the end-user.
February 04, 2021
It is being used for carrying out all the digital signatures for our reservations. The main business problem solved is that we do not need anymore the physical presence of the client for signing his contract.
  • quick and friendly customer support
  • user friendly interface
  • value for money
  • voiding of contracts
  • admin view
I would say it seems suited for most companies that are need of a digital signature tool but it might be less convenient for extremely heave workload of contracts
they are always very quick to answer and support any request
February 03, 2021
Human Resources, sales, marketing and NDA’s we have automated all employees documents and contracts. With COVID it made it easy
  • Price was great compared to others we looked at
  • Functionality was on par to the big boys
  • Integrated into our systems
  • We did not see any yet
We vetted out several and money and functions helped us pick eSign Genie

What is eSign Genie?

eSign Genie in Cupertino offers their electronic signature application supporting digital document signing with reusable templates, contract drafting with esignature workflow, embedded online forms, and other features.