Great tool

Great, convenient product!

October 18, 2021

eSign Genie

August 25, 2021

User friendly on both ends

Great product

August 20, 2021
I use [eSign Genie] for having client's fill out and sign forms and documents. It saves paper and ink.

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Relationship 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Feature Set 2022
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie), and make your voice heard!

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.esigngenie.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $8 per month Per sender per month $96 paid annually

What is Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie)?

Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie) is a secure, web-based legally binding HIPAA Compliant e-signature software for companies of all sizes. Foxit eSign enables organizations to more easily create documents, send these to the signers for e-signatures, and archive them. Foxit eSign features a website integration via APIs and a collaboration tool that helps multiple team members around the globe to work together on a single contract document.

Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie) Video

eSign Genie Overview

Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie) Competitors

Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie) Technical Details

What is Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie)?

eSign Genie in Cupertino offers their electronic signature application supporting digital document signing with reusable templates, contract drafting with esignature workflow, embedded online forms, and other features.

How much does Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie) cost?

Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie) starts at $8.

What are Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie)'s top competitors?

HelloSign, DocuSign, and PandaDoc are common alternatives for Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie).

What is Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie)'s best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie)?

The most common users of Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie) are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Insurance industry.

November 29, 2021

Great tool

We use this tool regularly and have found it easy to use and navigate. The tool is great for the price and we have not had problems creating and sending templates. The customer support has been quick to respond as well. The only downside was not being able to add users within the tool but having to email customer support to do so (if it required additional billing). However, they usually responded within 24 hours which is great so that was not a huge downside.
  • Template creation
  • Reminders sent
  • Saving emails for ease of future use
  • being able to add billed users in the tool
The tool is great for a low cost option of eSign needs. It is not as professional looking UI as some name brands in the space but we don't need a tool like this every day making this a great fit for us.
eSign Genie is being used for us to have contracts and forms filled out by our clients. It is helping us by moving from printing and scanning constantly to being able to use the power of the internet to streamline the processes of contract creation and signing. With the features available it helps us move along contract signing and completion much faster than we previously were able to.
  • Customer Service
  • Template creation
  • Ease of use
  • On boarding training
  • Making the billing section a little more clean
Dealing with contracts and other forms is where eSign Genie is very beneficial to a business. If you deal with any kind of documents that needs to be filled out by clients then this service is perfect for you. Anything you need to send to have filled out and double-checked can be done here. With easy to create workflows it should work well in almost any business.
When Covid started and my psychotherapy private practice abruptly switched to telehealth only, I found that I needed an online option that clients could use to complete and legally sign my practice paperwork, including my mandatory disclosure statement, telehealth agreement, consent to treatment, financial agreement, and release of information documents. I did a lot of searching on google and read a lot of reviews of different sites offering electronic signature capabilities. I really didn't want to try to deal with a professional version of Adobe ACrobat because I find their prices offensive and their technology not easy to use or straightforward to understand. I needed a platform that would meet confidentiality requirements for mental health practice and would conform not only to the Health Information Privacy and Portability regulations, but also the mental health statute privacy regulations for the state in which my business is. I also needed a platform that allowed users to provide electronic signatures that were official and legally binding since some of my documents absolutely require this degree of formality. It took quite a while to locate a service that met all of my many needs for an electronic signature platform and would do so for an affordable price. I found some platforms that looked great but were obviously set up to service a large health care organization that had a much much larger volume of clients served than my one-person private psychotherapy practice. It wasn't easy to find a platform that had the advanced features that I needed, but could be reasonably scaled for a very low volume of use and was priced accordingly. E sign genie seemed to meet all of my requirements and getting my documents uploaded and ready to send to clients was relatively straightforward and intuitive to use. I did have a bit of trouble figuring out if the document feature or the template feature was the best fit for what I needed, and that was eventually resolved with some trial and error and by reaching out to their customer service at e sign genie (the folks working customer service at e sign genie were quite prompt and thorough in their responses when I contacted them). I ultimately determined that the template format was best suited to my needs. I did find it frustrating that once my word or pdf doc was uploaded into e sign genie, that I was no longer able to edit it because sometimes it was not until I uploaded it that I realized that I wanted to change the formatting or spacing in some way to accommodate the fill-in fields and checkboxes etc in the best and most visually appealing way possible. It would have been great to be able to edit the original document, as well as the e sign genie, fill in boxes all in one place, rather than having to go back to the document original, add an extra line of spacing or move a column over a few spots, then have to re-upload the whole document and start from scratch with adding the fill-in boxes and checkboxes, etc, but once I got things up and running it has been smooth sailing!
  • Ease
  • Convenience
  • Eco friendly
  • more editable documents after uploading
Not sure, cannot really make recommendations for other people and their businesses. I know there is a great variety of types of businesses that use e sign genie. I don't know what kind of use or business it would not be suited to? I know that it works well for my business, which needs confidentiality and a legally binding signature and to not cost a whole ton of $ bc volume of use is relatively low (a few x per month)
Esign Genie is a great way to get all the necessary compliance paperwork signed by individuals, guardians, and employees.
  • I love the drag and drop features!
  • I love the templates that make it so much easier to complete repetitive tasks.
  • I love the chat feature to get answers and support quickly.
  • So far I haven't run into any issues that customer service was not able to resolve.
So far eSign Genie meets my organization needs.
Matthew Hornbostel | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm not a big studio. I'm just a little indie video director. I've used eSign Genie for talent release forms and payment docs. I do everything pretty much myself as far as video creation - from writing to directing, editing, VFX, sound design/editing, and promotion. I'm currently trying to relaunch my site with a much-expanded library of entertaining video content. But there's been a long-term obstacle, namely collecting any remaining uncollected signatures and talent release forms from those who've participated in my projects over the past decade. eSign Genie, as a digital signature system, allows me to send out talent release forms and payment agreements to past actors and have them signed in a way that's legally valid, without actually needing to meet those people again in person. That's great for getting those agreements signed, as the people involved are now all over the country. People move from job to job a lot and with eSign Genie, I'm able to continue the process of collecting signatures from a long list of people, using my own customized forms and fields, in a way that is intuitive and just works. Plus the service is reasonably priced, which for me is critical as I'm always on a limited budget! So, in short, I appreciate eSign Genie as a service that, for me, just works well. Due to these affordable electronic signatures, I'm now optimistic that a large volume of my work over the past 15+ years will finally be heading online without major legal barriers or risks.
  • The pricing is affordable.
  • Form creation and customization. It's pretty user-friendly.
  • It's fundamentally useful as a way to collect electronic signatures.
  • There's not a lot to gripe about, as their service is functional as is. However, maybe they could polish some of their UI a bit more.
  • Also, their form creation's super flexible, but that also means it's possible to build entirely contradictory form combinations. I admit I did that at one point, although it was totally my fault for not thinking the fields through clearly.
  • The price is good but still could go lower. Not really a complaint though, as they remain cheaper than almost every alternative out there.
eSign Genie is useful and quite solid for one thing, collecting digital signatures for legal records purposes. That's the entire point of the service. I can't come up with much else to say as the intended use case is pretty straightforward here. The service is very good at what it aims to do and not good at anything else it isn't trying to do.
August 25, 2021

eSign Genie

Kris Stokes | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our administration uses eSign Genie to reduce the friction for clients signing new and renewal contracts as well as to simplify the process of receiving waivers at the appropriate time.
  • Simple to customize
  • User friendly software
  • Easy for clients to use
  • Our company hasn't found any hard to use features
We find eSign Genie to be most appropriate for our new clients to send in their liability waiver ahead of the consultation as well as for our out of town members to sign contracts and our current clients to sign renewal contracts. If we can get things done electronically, it speeds up the process and keeps people from having to make an extra trip in just to sign a paper.
eSign Genie is being used at our organization to manage critical documents and easily obtain necessary electronic signatures. This has been a game-changer for us in terms of compliance and document tracking. It is easy to use yet has all the robust features we need at a price that fits our organization's budget requirements.
  • Easily obtain signatures across several departments
  • Ability to easily maintain document compliance
  • Secure portal for document storage with ease of access and document location
  • Simple document integration and company branding ability
  • It would be nice to have more customizeable email notifications based on recipient
eSign Genie has completely streamlined our tedious document process and helps us to easily manage our documents from signature to delivery and even with ongoing storage. This enhancement saves us time, money, and headaches and has been a true lifesaver for our organization and for our customers. I highly recommend it!
James Nutter | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use [eSign Genie] in my Notary business for tasks not related directly with real estate loan signings. It is being sent to the signers and title companies to verify Covid 19 status. It saves some time from having the signer from completing another form in one session and the digital version is easier to distribute to multiple parties.
  • Customer Support
  • Meeting regulatory compliance
  • Has features for more complicated signers
  • User Flows
  • Task Analysis
  • Information architecture
[eSign Genie is well suited] if you have a signers phone number BUT not email address. For regulatory compliance. For multiple templates that need form fields done quickly.
eSign Genie makes it simple and efficient to coordinate the signing of all our important documents.
  • Efficient
  • Quick
  • Easy
  • None that we have found yet!
[eSign Genies is well suited for getting] signatures on documents[.] [We use it] to get signatures quickly and easily and [it makes] our office more efficient.

Best Bang for Buck

I work for an independent insurance agency located in Richmond, VA. We use eSign Genie daily to offer our clients the ability to sign their insurance documents electronically. We require signatures for our carrier applications, so we really have to use this software for those clients who like the convenience of signing documents digitally. Especially with the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have had to use e-signature options even more than usual since those who would have come in to the office to sign documents, had to stay home. Our whole company uses this product as a means to help clients in an efficient and cost-effective way.
  • eSign Genie has a great Dashboard with everything you need on one screen.
  • The learning curve was extremely low.
  • It allows for customizations including putting your logo on documents.
  • It would be great if I could add eSign Genie as an add-on for applications in Google and Microsoft 365.
The software allows its users to drag and drop documents or upload them. For example, I can upload documents directly from Google Drive or drop them from my C:\ Drive. It is perfect for adding quick signature blocks on PDFs and word docs. If I were trying to merge multiple documents together for an e-signature, this program is not really designed for that. The best option would be to use Adobe to merge the documents together first, and then upload to eSign Genie to set up for e-signatures.
As a small company, I am the primary user of the eSign Genie software but always include the owner of the company in "view only" capacity. This allows for a uniform way of filling out contracts while keeping everyone in the loop.
  • User friendly interface
  • Helpful, fast support when an issue arises
  • Easy for customer to navigate
  • Customizable, repeating fields
Our company has adopted eSign as the sole means of completing and signing documents and contracts. We were initially concerned about the ability of less tech-savvy customers to understand and adapt to these changes. So far, there have been no issues with any customer's ability to follow the commands and successfully sign all paperwork. This is obviously the ultimate goal of any e-sign software.

Easy to use!

Free-hand digital signatures were required. [eSign] Genie filled that gap and has been a great software to use.
  • Free-hand signatures
  • Stores forms well and securely
  • Adobe PDF integration
[eSign Genie is well suited for] free-hand, digital signatures[.]

Great product

• Inexpensive
  • Easy for signers
  • I haven't found anything yet
[eSign Genie] is great for getting electronic signatures[.]
eSign Genie may not be the prettiest user interface (it looks like something from 2005, to be honest), but it works efficiently, is reasonably priced, and has decent support. It is reasonably intuitive to set up and modify templates, and tracking and sending reminders for execution work well. There are several functions which take a few more clicks than they really should (and I'd love to see eSign Genie streamline a bit more) but this is a small price to pay for everything working smoothly.
  • Setting up and managing templates
  • Sending execution reminders and letting me know when the other party has signed
  • Storing contracts in a way that clearly shows outstanding vs completed
  • Sending takes 2-3 more clicks than it should
  • Modification of templates could be a little more intuitive
I send out many contracts, and don't have time to continually follow-up on which have been executed. The sending and tracking saves me hours, and the reminders get me several more executions than I would otherwise. It also looks more professional, and is much easier for all parties to sign than emailing a PDF!!
eSign Genie provided us with the ability to provide necessary documentation to our clients which required signatures in a fast, secure, and affordable manner. We use eSign Genie for all of our clients now. eSign Genie makes document management fast and easy.
  • Fast secure client signature process
  • Affordable price for the product it provides, especially when compared to competitors
  • Easy to use for company employees and end consumer
  • Mostly self-explanatory, but slight learning curve out of the box
We use eSign Genie when we have clients that need to sign insurance documents. It allows us to get signatures faster and speed up turn around time. It has also allowed us to limit client contact and maintain better social distancing. We have found for us in the office this is the easiest program to use.
  • The drag and drop for downloading documents is great.
  • It is easy to prepare documents for needed information and signature
  • The branding of documents is great.
  • I have been pleased with all area's of the product.
I work with many [older] clients that are over 65 and not computer suave. I have found that [eSign Genie] is easy for them to follow and sign documents with no assistance. The signing directions are easy to follow. I can set up defaults in the signature so that we get the signature in the format that carriers prefer.
Every contract we sign routes through eSign Genie (EG). It is used by all individuals across the whole organization. It avoids manual execution and waiting on third parties to process paperwork. Effectively, we control the transaction.
  • Streamlined process
  • Efficient
  • Auditable
  • Boxes do not snap to grid
  • Website speed
Any company that signs contracts should consider adopting this platform. It is easy to use for both the admin and users who are sent envelopes.
I use it to automate my signature process when signing on a new customer. We use it across the whole organization and it helps us speed up the onboarding process.
  • Its detailed trainings.
  • Its online form.
  • Its Zapier integrations.
  • It can look better.
  • It can have better Zapier training.
  • It is a tad pricier than it should be.
When needing to embed a signature form into one's website.
Christopher Kourtakis | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using eSign Genie to send and receive sales contracts and rental agreements. Used across the entire organization.
  • The Sales team takes the time to listen to your needs and sell you what you need, not what they want to sell you.
  • Brittini takes the time to explain things in English and terms everyone can understand.
  • Support staff is second to none.
  • Pricing is fair and in line with others.
  • Ability to set up and use is easy and easy to understand.
Great for quick docs to be set up and sent. Templates are easy to use and change out as needed.
eSign Genie allows me to sign securely. It assures the patient that what I am sending them is legitimate.I am able to also have the patient sign securely and receive it securely. This is primarily how I use this software. I am a solo practitioner and this has been a lifesaver.
  • Very easy to take a word document and turn into a template that can be used over and over again
  • Very good customer service. I feel very supported.
  • I feel that I am able to fully utlize the features to enhance my business practice.
  • No issue with anything. Nothing to recommend. Very easy to use. Cannot complain.
Well suited for secure signatures. Has easy functionality for someone who is not too tech savvy. I am not sure where this would not be useful. Everyone can use a secure document, whether it is medical, legal or personal.
We are a small property management company in our second year of operation. We use eSign Genie for our rental agreements.
  • The learning curve is faster compared to the last software we used.
  • It is easier to set up the templates and email messages so that the text boxes line up seamlessly.
  • It is quicker to send agreements and to follow up if they are not returned in the allotted timeframe.
  • Making changes to the documents is fast and easy.
We've been using eSign Genie, often daily, for a few months now, after changing from another comparably-priced software that we used for a year. We're a small property rental company that sends guest and pet agreements to renters. It's easy to know the status of each throughout the process. There are advanced features available that we haven't needed to use yet.
April 13, 2021

Best eSign System

We use eSign Genie to move contracts through the signing process. It addresses the issue of our customers having to print out, sign, scan, and resend contracts to us. We found we lost some customers during that signing process as our contracts are rather long and include a lot of fine print. Using eSign Genie has solved that problem.
  • Guides customers through the contract signing process.
  • Forwards client-executed contracts to our legal dept for countersignature.
  • Sends all parties a copy of fully executed contracts.
  • eSign Genie is less expensive than other e-signing systems.
  • eSign Genie has actual, LIVE, human support to help assist [in] setting up the process for each document template.
  • I can't think of any real shortcomings in the product.
Anytime contracts, agreements, or other documents need to be executed remotely, eSign Genie is a great solution. I would not use it in face-to-face situations where I could hand a document to the other party, but beyond that, it is well suited to every scenario I can imagine. It keeps all the things you need in order and ensures consistency from sale to sale, ensuring no unauthorized changes get made to the agreements you are sending out. Great product, great customer service, low price... what else could you ask for?
When I first signed up, I bypassed instructions and tried to just figure it out. It was very easy and no instructions were needed. But when I sent out my first contract, my CEO called me and told me I sent him a blank contract. I called support in a panic. They instantly showed me the problem - I had not checked a box to enforce the signing order. They fixed it and no problems since.

It's great that they fixed my issue, but what was even better was their attitude. They were all about how they could help me. I have trained many customer support personnel over the 40+ years I have been in business. eSign Genie has trained their support staff very well! They offer world-class support to even small customers like me. DocuSign let me know they didn't care a bit about my business - eSign Genie showed me they cared and truly wanted to make me a happy customer.
Julie Akin | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a local independent insurance agency in Tucson, AZ. We use eSign Genie mainly for insurance application processing. We send our customers the application to e-sign and they are able to quickly and easily "click to sign." Even our older customers are able to navigate the process with ease. This has made our processes and customer interactions very efficient. Customers are no longer required to come to our office, and a signature is never missed!
  • It's simple to drag and drop where signatures need to go.
  • Templates are available so we don't have to type the same body of the email time and time again.
  • Customers are able to easily navigate the system.
  • We love that the document can be sent by text in addition to email.
  • The date field is way too large. I always have to re-size it.
  • When we print to eSign Genie, there is no home button.
  • It would be nice to be able to view and modify customer info saved in the address book from within a document.
It's perfect for the insurance industry. A missed initial or signature on a document can land us in hot water, but with eSign Genie, a signature field is never left blank.
February 26, 2021

Puts DocuSign to Shame

eSign Genie has been a total solution for all my e-signing needs. Since I'm in the financial industry many of my documents need to be signed. Allowing our clients to sign online without printing , scanning, faxing or emailing anything is a game changer. There are many options out there for eSigning and I've used several. However, eSign Genie has the best software, the best customer support I've ever seen (Lisa is who helps me most of the time and she is AMAZING) and all at a price that is a fraction of the competition
  • Customer Service is World Class
  • This software has all the features that were important to me. Like conditional fields, multiple signers and when updating a form or application you don't have to start over again. The software is VERY flexible.
  • I've been with both DocuSign and Adobe(echosign) before coming to eSign Genie. The pricing at eSign Genie is 75% less than DocuSign
  • I have no complaints about this software whatsoever. I started using Echosign years ago until Adobe bought them out and tripled the price and cut features. Then, I went to Docusign that was not very user friendly and the customer support is NON-EXISTENT. eSign Genie is wonderful!
February 24, 2021

Highly Recommend

Brian Rowley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Great product! We use it across the company and recommend it to our clients. Excellent templates for API use. Templates are easily mappable, and when the document is completed you are shown the document's history which helps a lot.
  • API use
  • The support team is also very responsive and helpful.
  • Templates are easily mappable
  • Easy to understand document history
  • not able to mass select and adjust fields
Smart to use whenever you have to map a document to pull data in automatically or even any time you need to sign a document online. It can be used on almost any scenario.