ESO Electronic Health Record
We utilize ESO EHR across our entire organization to document all patient care, support quality assurance/quality improvement activities, …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ESO EHR, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
ESO Electronic Health Record (EHR) is a web-based patient care documentation and reference system for emergency medical responders and firefighters. It's designed to provide easy access to information about patients' medications, allergies, history, etc. from a tablet while in the field, and allow healthcare providers to document patient encounters quickly.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We utilize ESO EHR across our entire organization to document all patient care, support quality assurance/quality improvement activities, and provide analytics reporting.
- Exceptional user interface/user experience design that is intuitive and easy to use.
- ESO, as a company, is deeply integrated into the EMS industry and recognizes customer needs better than competitors.
- The biggest gap is that doing QA/QI is not scalable or streamlined for a large provider. Managing an effective QA/QI program takes an incredible amount of labor and extra work.
- The lack of customization and custom fields heavily limits use of ESO EHR to capture new data points for internal quality improvement or research projects.
For most EMS providers, ESO EHR is an ideal solution: It meets 95% of the needs for the typical EMS provider, provides an unparalleled ease of use for field personnel documenting patient care, and is easy to implement and administer. Large EMS systems should carefully consider the limitations of the underdeveloped quality management modules for QA/QI programs. Large or progressive EMS systems with an advanced data analytics/data science capability should be aware of the significant challenges and limitations ESO EHR poses for data use outside of the standard analytics reports.
Customer support has been spectacular: Personalized, rapidly available, and very helpful.