https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/1Q/Ft/6FRBZ69KXI68.PNGExcellent all-in-one event planning software!Working in marketing at a software company, I organize trade shows on a weekly basis. Before using Eventleaf Online, we would use in addition to the event managing software, an external company to print our badges, and another for all payment issues, and a third company for security. With Eventleaf Online's amazing features, I now no longer have to deal with that headache. Whether it's the secure payments I can trust, the excellent driver's license scanner or the easy and fun event badges, I now save time and money on the event.,User friendly Secure - driver's license and business card scanner Multilingual Software,The only thing I would change is make the downloaded version available for Mac as well, but besides that everything is great.,10,Saved time and money on hiring other companies to do the work that Eventleaf Online does. Upgraded the security level in events.Intuitive, comprehensive and easy to use for begginers like me!I was in need of a platform to help me set up and manage the first in a series of fundraisers for a group of local artists. I was a bit intimidated by this task as I had never done anything like this before; we are artists and not business people! Lucky for me I stumbled upon Eventleaf Online. I used Eventleaf Online for the fundraiser registration and I found it to be an easy to use, very intuitive all-in-one product. I was able to build the registration system quickly and it functioned perfectly (phew). I certainly couldn't have done our registrations without this great tool. I also liked that the system will allow us artists to expand our options down the road, should we want our fundraisers to include selling books, paintings, glassware, videos and other deliverables with a shopping cart. Bottom line, Eventleaf Online is very easy to use and navigate, even for a non-techy person such as myself. One less thing to worry about when planning the next fundraising event!,Easy to use: I was a first time user and signing up was super easy. Intuitive: The progam flowed naturally; the order of the tabs and their contents made sense and led me through the process with ease. Comprehensive: While I only used the program to register folks for a fundraiser, it has other options which I will totally use down the road.,This was the first time I used Eventleaf Online; it was recommended to me by a friend who had used it in the past. I had no issues at all but only used it for registration purposes. It did what it said it was going to do, which was a total relief - one less thing I had to think about!,9,I used Eventleaf Online for fundraiser registration. The fundraiser benefited a group of artists (writers, painters, musicians) of which I am a member. I was able to build and customize the registration system quickly and it functioned perfectly. Sixty folks showed up and registering them all could have been a nightmare. I certainly couldn't have done our registrations without this great tool. It really allowed me the freedom from stress and I was able to focus on other aspects of the fundraiser. This resulted in the attendees not having long wait times to register. It allowed them time to grab some food and a drink and spend more time interacting with us artists, looking at paintings, reading books, listening to music, etc. And everyone was happy!,Cisco Business Edition 7000Eventleaf is precision, perfection and attention to the smallest of detailsPrecision, perfection and attention to the smallest of details are paramount when dealing with a challenging client. Trying to plan a complex project kickoff meeting with key stakeholders and client executives from all over the globe can test those attributes and either make or break client relationships. Eventleaf Online not only made planning this intricate event super easy, but the free platform had everything at my fingertips right down to the smallest detail. Setting up my account was simple with absolutely no hassle and creating the agenda and planned speakers, with pictures and all, was actually a lot fun. Not only did my meeting invitations get compliments, but I received more acceptances because of how easy it was for everyone to register online. I highly recommend Eventleaf Online to any business who wants to keep their clients happy and their events organized from start to finish.,All in one platform So easy to use Can be used on or offline,There’s nothing to dislike. It is very simple, yet powerful and most of all reliable.,10,I’ve had numerous benefits since I started using Eventleaf Online for all my events and business meetings. I spend less time organizing and keeping track of agendas and attendees. Eventleaf Online does this all for me. It’s an all in one platform so I’m not downloading and installing a bunch of software and patches that bog down my laptop and take up unnecessary space. It even keeps track of who responded and individual attendee status, giving me a clear picture of who will be attending and who won’t be. Eventleaf Online has solved all the problems associated with planning an event.Eventleaf is the best for any Event ManagementEventleaf Online is ease to use for both small and large events. I can manage my event from a tablet, home or office PC and phone. All in all I am happy with this product and highly recommend this to any of my associates.,Event Management. User Friendly. Trusted Payment Platforms.,Payouts are made monthly or when your event ends. Eventleaf Desktop only runs on Windows tablets and operating systems. New features and other releases won’t be automatically updated.,9,Software running very professionally Fulfilling client needs Better customer service,Eventleaf Online is the solutionAs an international design firm, we are asked to build a full range of online solutions for clients. We are always seeking the best solutions to fulfill our client needs, and sometimes they come in already built packages. Eventleaf Online s one such solution. It allows a person to easily create beautiful event websites with profiles, agendas registration and so much more.Our first look at Eventleaf was prompted when a large local church was seeking a better system to manage one of their largest FREE events, with over 1000 attendees. Instead of invest in a custom built solution, we recommended Eventleaf Online. The organizers and attendees were incredibly pleased with the functionality and ease of use.We have since recommended Eventleaf Online to a few other larger conference event organizations with continued positive feedback.,Event management Website creation Ease of use,10,Better customer service Fulfilling client needs
Windows
Eventleaf Online

Eventleaf Online Reviews

Eventleaf Online
Filter 20 vetted Eventleaf Online reviews and ratings
Heela Pitem profile photo
February 24, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "Excellent all-in-one event planning software!"

• User friendly
  • Secure - driver's license and business card scanner
  • Multilingual Software
  • The only thing I would change is make the downloaded version available for Mac as well, but besides that everything is great.
From my experience, Eventleaf Online is suitable for all sized events and for almost every company.
Read Heela Pitem's full review
Lisa Kopel profile photo
February 23, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "Intuitive, comprehensive and easy to use for begginers like me!"

• Easy to use: I was a first time user and signing up was super easy.
  • Intuitive: The progam flowed naturally; the order of the tabs and their contents made sense and led me through the process with ease.
  • Comprehensive: While I only used the program to register folks for a fundraiser, it has other options which I will totally use down the road.
  • This was the first time I used Eventleaf Online; it was recommended to me by a friend who had used it in the past. I had no issues at all but only used it for registration purposes. It did what it said it was going to do, which was a total relief - one less thing I had to think about!
It was great for me because it was super easy. I'm a writer and haven't needed to use a product like Eventleaf Online before. I was then tasked to set up a fundraiser, which was daunting - I'm not an organized person. But Eventleaf Online really made my life easier and relieved a lot of the stress I had about organizing the fundraiser. And while I only used Eventleaf Online for the registration feature, I will use it more comprehensively in the future depending on the needs of my artist group.
Read Lisa Kopel's full review
Richard Anglisano profile photo
February 15, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "Eventleaf is precision, perfection and attention to the smallest of details"

• All in one platform
  • So easy to use
  • Can be used on or offline
  • There’s nothing to dislike. It is very simple, yet powerful and most of all reliable.
Eventleaf Online saved me so much time preparing and organizing a corporate event and impressed my client. It is perfectly suited for our event planning needs.
Read Richard Anglisano's full review
Himanshu Sinha profile photo
February 15, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "Eventleaf is the best for any Event Management"

• Event Management.
  • User Friendly.
  • Trusted Payment Platforms.
  • Payouts are made monthly or when your event ends.
  • Eventleaf Desktop only runs on Windows tablets and operating systems.
  • New features and other releases won’t be automatically updated.
As an owner of an IT company, I have attended many trade shows, exhibitions and events that required registration. I have also attended organized events to open a new branch in another place. I was looking for a platform which would help me conquer this task and I didn't have much time. I heard about Eventleaf Online and discovered that it is the all in one platform I had in mind. I created an account and after few clicks I was done with publishing my first event.
Read Himanshu Sinha's full review
John Kruger profile photo
January 21, 2016

User Review: "Eventleaf Online is the solution"

• Event management
  • Website creation
  • Ease of use
Eventleaf Online is well suited for any event, large or small.
Read John Kruger's full review
Mark Wilbert profile photo
January 20, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "Start to Finish results"

Start to Finish results:

Having worked and lived in the financial capital of Shanghai, I have attended countless trade shows and events requiring registration, name tags and bar codes.

I wish that Eventleaf Online had been around back then. With their platform, the back counter side of organizing an event is able to accommodate, whether it be a city wide industry gathering, or an international event that brings together tens of thousands.

Working in an industry with many moving parts it is great to know that our events will be professional and seamless as all the steps from the initial invitation to the payment and the registration at the event itself are all on one platform that can be monitored live.

• Live updates for registered attendees.
  • Easy communication to all or only one invited guests for reminders, updates and follow-up.
  • Straight forward, easy to use and directly connected to trusted payment platforms.
  • Couldn't find any information on how website updates are handled and how advance notice is given.
Eventleaf Online appears to be adaptable to both small and large events. It does shine when the number of attendees increases, and the ease in the ability to manage the contacts and analyze registrant responses becomes valuable.
Read Mark Wilbert's full review
Burt Steingraeber -Business Consultant profile photo
January 18, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "An Event Management Systems Truly Delivers"

From the moment I created my account, I found the software easy to set up and use. I was totally stunned by how easy Eventleaf is to use. When I say there is no learning curve, I mean - none. From the overall setup of your event to tracking registrations and analyzing ticket sales; the system does it all. It is a total immediate solution for anyone who plans events large or small.
  • Easy to set up and learn
  • Great for handling contacts
  • Easy way to track income and expenses of my event
  • If I could pick on one thing, while Eventleaf Online is hugely customizable, the tablet app doesn't let you change the desktop colors. I prefer a darker blend.
Eventleaf Online is truly a 5-star event software platform. The platform stability and the responsiveness also gets my top grade.
Read Burt Steingraeber -Business Consultant's full review
M Calvino profile photo
January 04, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "Perfectly Designed All In One Management System"

It has been a great experience using the Eventleaf Online management system (online as well as offline). I have mostly used it online. It’s very hard to find all the features in just in one management system which my organization is looking for. What I can say is that the Eventleaf Online team has designed each and every feature very carefully considering many of the drawbacks which other event management software products in the market have and they have done an amazing job with it. Being an IT company we have to handle several events each year and some of them are paid events. I liked this particular system as they also have the option to customize a badge design with barcodes, which can be scanned when the attendees check In. Eventleaf Online gives you all sort of reports and it has its own barcode reader app which can be used to run reports etc. I would highly recommend Eventleaf Online to everyone as it served my purpose no matter what the event was.
  • Event Badges with barcode as when I run the report I know who attended and who did not.
  • This system allows you to sell tickets to your event which is another plus as we do have events which are mostly required to sell tickets.
  • We also have this feature where you can manage your contacts on most popular social networks and with just a few clicks you are done.
  • This system allows you to manage everything in one platform, save time, and maintain all your events in one place with worrying about what you might have missed.
As for what I have experienced there have been no scenarios where Eventleaf Online is less appropriate. I believe this system suits all organizations. On the contrary there are some features which I do not use as I do not require them, hence I cannot comment on them. The best part is that we no longer have to remember all the different platforms for different features, it’s here and widely available at your fingertips.
Read M Calvino's full review
Rebecca Brooks profile photo
December 29, 2015

Eventleaf Online Review: "Eventleaf Takes your stress away"

Eventleaf Online is a useful product when planning a conference or presentation event. There are several aspects to planning an event that I was oblivious to until Eventleaf Online walked me though setting up an event. For example, I would have never thought of customizing I.D badges or providing expedited check in for my clients; however, once I was prompted to have these additional resources by the Eventleaf Online software, I felt more confident in the professionalism of my event with each step.

Eventleaf Online also assisted with the financial portion from fees to checkout, making the aspect that I dreaded the most the least stressful.

I would say the most important benefit of using Eventleaf Online was that it allowed me to compile a list of contacts. That may not seem like a major part of an event, however, having this information readily available going forward all in one place is going to prove very useful. You can customize your invitations and registrations and offer incentives such as package deals or workshops which provides more opportunities for income.

Overall, I would highly recommend trying Eventleaf Online for your events. If your event is free then so is your use of Eventleaf Online- you have nothing to lose!

• Scheduling.
  • Contacts.
  • Finance.
  • Technology driven; in case you are not used to running a business online.
No - I feel like Eventleaf Online would be appropriate at any event of any size.
Read Rebecca Brooks's full review
Angelica de Guzman profile photo
December 28, 2015

Eventleaf Online Review: "A Perfect Event Management Platform"

We are an Australian company and we have recently opened a branch in Dubai. I have been appointed to handle all of the sales and marketing and I am also given responsibility of managing marketing events. I was looking for a platform which would help me conquer this task and I didn't have much help. I read about Eventleaf Online and discovered that it is that all in one platform I had in mind. I created an account and with just few clicks I was done with publishing my first event. So far, I have used it for only two events and my boss is really amused and satisfied with the way I have handled these two events.
  • It is all in one software, very simple, reliable, yet with all the tools you want in one place.
  • It allows you to print event badges with bar-codes, sell tickets, register and check in attendees.
  • If your company has contacts and followers on the social media network, this platform allows to keep them informed by giving you access to the most popular social networks at just a click.
  • Its just simply the best software I have come across.
To be honest I believe the options/features and the ability to manage and maintain your event all from one platform is pretty amazing. I can manage my event from a tablet, home or office PC and even using my phone. I don't think it is inappropriate in any way. There are some features which I don't use and hence I cannot comment on yet. All in all I am happy with this product and I would highly recommend this to any of my associates and am going to soon introduce it to my head office in Australia.
Read Angelica de Guzman's full review
Dasun Perera profile photo
February 23, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "Excellent for all your event organizing needs"

Eventleaf Online is my go-to event organizing tool. I carefully matched the features of event registration software packages to decide which the best was. I chose Eventleaf Online because it delivered the most inclusive tools from start to end. It is a common fact that people favor software which is actually easy to manage and use. I can verify that Eventleaf Online is one of them. Beside other benefits, the most important part is that Eventleaf Online is free to use. I definitely endorse this software, because of its variety of functions and it is easy to modify according to your requirements. Plus the support team is prompt and doing a fantastic job. This is also a multi-language platform, a great and useful feature and one that surprised me greatly.
  • Variety of tools and options
  • Multi-event platform
  • Free to use
  • Does the job. Nothing much to dislike.
Read Dasun Perera's full review
Muhammad Raza Hussain profile photo
February 22, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "All-in-One Platform for Event Management"

I compared the features of event registration software packages to determine which programs were the best. I chose Eventleaf Online because it provided the most comprehensive tools from beginning to end.
Although Eventleaf's software doesn't ensure that your event will be top-selling, it provides cost-effective event management software to help businesses organize and sell tickets to events online-while helping people discover events that fuel their passions. Eventleaf Online is a great platform for school, colleges and university events, film and music festivals, workshops, meetings, conferences, trade shows etc. The details are easy to find for each event.
  • Ease of Use.
  • Organizational Tools
  • Multi-Event Platform
  • Could be linked to more social media sites
  • It is very simple and easy to use, there’s nothing to dislike.
Eventleaf Online looks awesome and it is very simple to use.
Read Muhammad Raza Hussain's full review
Viktorija Žuran profile photo
February 17, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "Unbelievable time saver!"

I started using Eventleaf Online for organizing free events at my university. It quickly became my to go tool for organizing everything: from international students arrivals to the university’s summer school. It allows you to connect it to Facebook, which for me is great, as students hang there all the time and therefore see all updates immediately. The set up is very easy. You can have a smaller event up in less then an hour. The payouts and billings are straightforward and easy to track. You can manage everything from one platform and do not have to worry that you forgot something. The best part is, that your free events are also free for you. The selling platform has proven very good for selling tickets, workshop packages and summer school courses. The platform also allows for different languages, a great and useful feature and one that surprised me greatly in a very positive way.
  • Multilingual, can be used from all countries
  • Easy communication
  • Directly connected to trusted payment platforms
  • Free for free events
  • Facebook connection
  • Downloaded version cannot be used on Mac OS, only the online version is universal
  • Jolly payment method only in USD and only monthly
  • Could be linked to more social media sites
Eventleaf Online is excellent for multinational companies.
Read Viktorija Žuran's full review
Muhammad Sameer profile photo
February 15, 2016

Eventleaf Online: "Eventleaf Review"

It is a common fact that people prefer software which is really easy to manage and easy to use. I can say that Eventleaf Online is one of them. Beside other benefits, the most important part is that Eventleaf Online is FREE to use. It is really great platform to create amazing events within minutes. You can import your contacts and send invitations to them. It is that easy. This software is best in all regards. You will find everything in one place. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this software, because of its functions, easiness and it is easy to customize according to your needs. The support team is doing a great job. I am 100% satisfied.
  • A lot of functions
  • Great support
  • For now, its perfect.
Eventleaf Online is best in all regards. I love this software.
Read Muhammad Sameer's full review
Iyad Barakat profile photo
February 12, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "Eventleaf makes sense"

We are using it for online workshops.

I love it when online platforms make sense and also have a lot of common sense, if that makes any sense :) What I loved the most is the fact that Eventleaf is FREE to use when I am organizing free events. I do organize events on behalf of not for profit entities, and most of their events are free which makes Eventleaf the ideal choice. The platform is feature rich and is like an event-management Army Swiss Knife. The account creation was super easy and straight forward. I highly recommend it.
  • Event Creation
  • Contact List import
  • Invites
  • The profile page could do a bit more design work
  • It would be great if they had a Mac version of the desktop application
  • I can't think of anything esle
It is great for online workshops
Read Iyad Barakat's full review
February 23, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "Awesome platform to use for event planning!"

Using Eventleaf Online to host our meetings has made organizing and hosting events extremely simple. We used it to create the event landing page, to share our event, and to register and manage our guests. Ticketing and the check in process were seamless. Eventleaf Online is an extremely intuitive program and the learning curve was little to none. This was my first time using the service and I will definitely be using it in the future. It's a great platform for anyone looking to simplify the process of planning and hosting an event.
  • Efficient
  • Helped us stay organized during the process
  • Integration of other social media platforms for direct sharing - e.g. Twitter
If you are looking for a way to easily create and manage an event, this is the perfect software for doing so. My colleague and I were not looking forward to the task of organizing an event for our company, but this made it very easy and painless.
February 24, 2016

Eventleaf Online Review: "Definitely going to be using Eventleaf in the future!"

I recently used Eventleaf Online for an event at my school and it was extremely helpful! I have used other types of programs to make events, so this was my first time using Eventleaf Online. And I have to say, it made the whole process of making the event laid back and trouble-free. Since I was able to design my page, I could make it look like a professional did it. The page included my guest speaker, a summary of the event and some pictures. The people that ending up attending really liked the confirmation email because I could customize the message and give them specifics on where free parking was located. Lastly, I was able to collect data for the event by easily checking in people who actually came to the event. I am definitely going to be using Eventleaf Online in the future.
  • Eventleaf Online allows you to customize many different aspects!
  • I think Eventleaf Online has everything pretty much covered.
Eventleaf Online is perfect for making an event.

Eventleaf Online Scorecard Summary

About Eventleaf Online

Eventleaf is event registration software by Jolly Technologies. The product allows users to customize event pages and registration forms, create an event schedule, send invitations and confirmation emails, track invitation status, manage contacts, and sell tickets online.

Eventleaf Online Features

Has featureRegister online, send invitations and email confirmations
Has featureDesign a beautiful event page and add speaker information and photos
Has featureCustomize a registration form and create an event schedule

Eventleaf Online Screenshots

Eventleaf Online Integrations

Integrate with driver's license and business card scanners

Eventleaf Online Competitors