Score 9.6 out of 10

What is Eventleaf Online?

Eventleaf is event registration software by Jolly Technologies. The product allows users to customize event pages and registration forms, create an event schedule, send invitations and confirmation emails, track invitation status, manage contacts, and sell tickets online.

Great Event Registration Tool

December 22, 2022

Experiencing Eventleaf

October 14, 2022

THE all in one event solution.

September 27, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Eventleaf Online, and make your voice heard!

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.jollytech.com/eventleaf/pric…

1 person want pricing too

What is Splash Event Marketing Platform?

Splash aims to get event programs in front of the right people by helping users create engaging, branded experiences and optimize conversions at each stage of the event lifecycle. Leverage accurate, visible data for seamless follow-ups and reporting. Empower teams to execute events that bring in…

What is Hopin?

Hopin is an online events platform from the company of the same name in London, that provides tools for virtual events, or hybrid events, like ticketing and registration, limitless event rooms, an expo hall, chat, and networking, as well as event branding and attendee engagement tools. Integrations…

Product Demos

Eventleaf Event Registration Software
00:53

Eventleaf Online Features

• Supported: Register online, send invitations and email confirmations
  • Supported: Design a beautiful event page and add speaker information and photos
  • Supported: Customize a registration form and create an event schedule

Eventleaf Online Screenshots

Screenshot of Sync Eventleaf Online with Eventleaf DesktopScreenshot of Sell Tickets Online
Sell admission tickets, workshop packages, training courses, tours, meals and more.Screenshot of Send Invitations
Send e-mail invitations to members, past attendees, prospects and other contacts. Contact details including name, organization and e-mail can be imported from a file or entered by hand.Screenshot of Send Confirmation Email
Customize the registration confirmation e-mail sent to guests after they register. Include a message, event and registration details, directions and check in procedures. Include a barcode for fast check in upon arrival.Screenshot of Add Speaker and Presenter Information
Add photos and biographical information about the people that will be speaking or presenting at your event.Screenshot of Create an Event Schedule
Enter the dates and times for each workshop, meeting, seminar and other schedule items that will be occurring during your event. The information is displayed in an easy to read format for your guests.Screenshot of Customize the Registration Form
Create your own registration form to collect the information you need in the format that you want.Screenshot of Design a Beautiful Event Page
Design your event page so that it makes a real impact. Eventleaf offers unmatched design flexibility that leverages the latest web technologies so your event page stands out from the pack.Screenshot of Register Online
Create and publish your event using Eventleaf and your guests can register online.Screenshot of Add Photos
Enhance the appearance of your event page by adding a photo slideshow.Screenshot of Choose a Language
Select one of several supported languages so your guests can register in their native language.Screenshot of Track Invitation Status
Monitor invitation status to see who has viewed the invitation email, viewed the event page or registered. Also view emails that could not be delivered and people who have unsubscribed.Screenshot of Manage Contacts
Create and manage contact lists. Build lists by adding one contact at a time, import from a file or copy from another contact listScreenshot of Invite on Facebook
Send invitations to your existing friends and colleagues on Facebook or share the event details on your timeline.Screenshot of Include 1D and 2D Barcodes
Print 1D and 2D barcodes on the event badges for fast scanning and accurate data collection during booth visits, training, presentations and seminars.Screenshot of Print Event Badges
Print event badges for registered guests from the Eventleaf website or design and print custom badges of any size with your logo, brand colors and fonts with the Eventleaf Desktop app.Screenshot of Register Onsite
For guests who did not register in advance using online registration, Eventleaf desktop software can be used to register on-site. Each step in the registration process is configurable so the process can be streamlined to meet your exact requirements. The entire process from information capture to badge printing can be accomplished in less than a minute.Screenshot of Get Paid Immediately
Collect funds as tickets are sold by using your own merchant account. Alternatively, you can use the Jolly payment processor without the need for a 3rd party account and get paid monthly or when your event ends.Screenshot of Choose Currency and Processor
Sell tickets using the Jolly payment processor or use your own account with one of the supported payment processor. Choose any currency that your processor account supports.

Jolly
Paypal
Authorize.Net
2CheckoutScreenshot of Set Price and Availability
Set price levels and available quantities for each ticket. Set the date range when a given ticket or package item will be available for purchase.Screenshot of Promote on YOUR Website
Add buttons and links on your website to promote your event and direct visitors to the registration page. Eventleaf generates code-snippets for you to include on your website.

Eventleaf Online Video

Eventleaf - Online Event Registration Software

Eventleaf Online Competitors

Eventleaf Online Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise
Operating SystemsWindows

Eventleaf Online Downloadables

Eventbrite, EventPro Software, and Aventri are common alternatives for Eventleaf Online.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.1.

The most common users of Eventleaf Online are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Attribute Ratings

January 12, 2023

Brief Eventleaf review

I chose the Eventleaf Onlineplatform as a "last-minute decision" because my event was very near after exploring 3-4 platforms. At the beginning, I chose Eventleaf Online because they accepted my client's very low budget. However, I was amazed of the ease of using the backend, I admired how immediately any changes are applied. For my future events, I think I will use Eventleaf Online. The mobile app is very easy to be used by the average jo. However, I think it needs to load faster than now. The waiting time would go lower. I am sure Eventleaf Online is one step closer to compete high level old platforms.
Launching a Software User Conference for our customers after missing the last two years. We are looking to increase attendees from 180 to 250. Our marketing department is half the size it was the last time we did this event. We needed a platform to support Registrations, Promotions and Attendee Experience.
We are an academic non-profit. We host an annual conference and fundraising events.

In 2020, we went virtual, and in 2021, we went hybrid. We wanted an app to help support our move into hybrid conferencing. However, other companies were charging unmanageable prices on top of an already pricey annual contract. Eventleaf offered this at a fraction of the cost.

For the past decade, we have also worked with a big-brand event management software company, and it was miserable--poor customer service and a non-intuitive, convoluted, difficult-to-manage interface. It was also costly. Eventleaf offered the same functionality (more!), a pain-free experience, and provided excellent customer service.
Eventleaf solves the problem of having a registration platform for a hybrid event that can be customised to inform attendees with the information that they need to know. For in-person attendees, this means location and venue, meet sponsors, social dinner etc., but also option to join the webinar; for webinar only, how to access the webinar, read speaker profiles, contact sponsors.
You can customize the layout to your needs and display a lot of information like meeting location directly on google maps, agenda etc. Also you can export an overview of all registrations, which helps to keep track of your planning.
The Eventleaf Online platform is used for registering participants for upcoming events. Additionally, the system is great for collecting data with respect to registrants and their conference needs or requests. The business problem Eventleaf Online addresses is the availability of a user-friendly system to manage event registrations. Our current model is outdated and clunky - not easy to use or collect reports.
Haley West | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used MANY event management software throughout the years, but Eventleaf Online has been the easiest with the most bang for my buck so far! Eventleaf Online is easy to use, has multiple features for different event needs, and is fairly priced for the services they provided. The customer service is also amazing. My business is centered around events and people being able to register for those events, so I wouldn’t have a business without Eventleaf Online.
We were former RegOnline customers that converted to Eventleaf Online upon the CVENT buyout of RegOnline. We use this to allow clients to register for training and customer events. Thes events take place online and in person. We are also starting to use it for our abstract submission process for our presenters and speakers.
It is a easy to use platform. The product addresses the networking problems faced by the executives during online or in-person event. We are using it to engage our audience at the event. The networking feature in the app work very good. Handling back end of the event application is very easy.
Our nonprofit provides classes and conferences for educators across the country. Eventleaf is our solution to organize event, communicate details, and register participants. Because our class size and structure flexes for the benefit of our participants, Eventleaf's customizable forms and ease of admin experience means these changes are easily compensated for. The downloadable app allows us to send notifications, updates, and materials straight to our participants.
October 14, 2022

Experiencing Eventleaf

We use the product for our conference registration between 2-3 times a year. We like that it processes the payments directly into our bank account. It is also very valuable for keeping long-term data.
September 30, 2022

Jolly with Eventleaf!

We use Eventleaf to register participants for incentives and meetings for our clients. Eventleaf allows us to publish information pertinent to the event like the agenda and travel requirements. It also has a great, fully customizable registration feature which allows us to get the information we need from them such as name, address, bed type preferences, etc.
We are using Eventleaf for our first ever national conference. We are using the platform for event registration and information for participations. We needed a platform that could allow for different types of registrants, accept payment, provide well organized information about the event (without complicated web design or coding expertise needed) and an event app that allowed for push notifications and interactive features for attendees. <br>
So far, I've used event leaf when planning an expo for my customers. The site page for registrations is exceptionally easy to set up and represents my brand well. All the registrants data flow seamlessly to the check in app at the event, where my customers use a kiosk to check in and get their name badges. I love the ease of automatic badge printing.
I use Eventleaf Online for creating the events regarding the topics I want to teach to the people to improve myself. We need to provide complete details like name, description, email, phone, country, etc. to schedule an event. The event is first reviewed by the team and then published and it is made open to register for attendees.
Heela Pitem | TrustRadius Reviewer
Working in marketing at a software company, I organize trade shows on a weekly basis.

Before using Eventleaf Online, we would use in addition to the event managing software, an external company to print our badges, and another for all payment issues, and a third company for security.

With Eventleaf Online's amazing features, I now no longer have to deal with that headache. Whether it's the secure payments I can trust, the excellent driver's license scanner or the easy and fun event badges, I now save time and money on the event.
I recently used Eventleaf Online for an event at my school and it was extremely helpful! I have used other types of programs to make events, so this was my first time using Eventleaf Online. And I have to say, it made the whole process of making the event laid back and trouble-free. Since I was able to design my page, I could make it look like a professional did it. The page included my guest speaker, a summary of the event and some pictures. The people that ending up attending really liked the confirmation email because I could customize the message and give them specifics on where free parking was located. Lastly, I was able to collect data for the event by easily checking in people who actually came to the event. I am definitely going to be using Eventleaf Online in the future.
Dasun Perera | TrustRadius Reviewer
Eventleaf Online is my go-to event organizing tool. I carefully matched the features of event registration software packages to decide which the best was. I chose Eventleaf Online because it delivered the most inclusive tools from start to end. It is a common fact that people favor software which is actually easy to manage and use. I can verify that Eventleaf Online is one of them. Beside other benefits, the most important part is that Eventleaf Online is free to use. I definitely endorse this software, because of its variety of functions and it is easy to modify according to your requirements. Plus the support team is prompt and doing a fantastic job. This is also a multi-language platform, a great and useful feature and one that surprised me greatly.
Using Eventleaf Online to host our meetings has made organizing and hosting events extremely simple. We used it to create the event landing page, to share our event, and to register and manage our guests. Ticketing and the check in process were seamless. Eventleaf Online is an extremely intuitive program and the learning curve was little to none. This was my first time using the service and I will definitely be using it in the future. It's a great platform for anyone looking to simplify the process of planning and hosting an event.
Lisa Kopel | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was in need of a platform to help me set up and manage the first in a series of fundraisers for a group of local artists. I was a bit intimidated by this task as I had never done anything like this before; we are artists and not business people! Lucky for me I stumbled upon Eventleaf Online.

I used Eventleaf Online for the fundraiser registration and I found it to be an easy to use, very intuitive all-in-one product. I was able to build the registration system quickly and it functioned perfectly (phew). I certainly couldn't have done our registrations without this great tool.

I also liked that the system will allow us artists to expand our options down the road, should we want our fundraisers to include selling books, paintings, glassware, videos and other deliverables with a shopping cart.

Bottom line, Eventleaf Online is very easy to use and navigate, even for a non-techy person such as myself. One less thing to worry about when planning the next fundraising event!

Muhammad Raza Hussain | TrustRadius Reviewer
I compared the features of event registration software packages to determine which programs were the best. I chose Eventleaf Online because it provided the most comprehensive tools from beginning to end. Although Eventleaf's software doesn't ensure that your event will be top-selling, it provides cost-effective event management software to help businesses organize and sell tickets to events online-while helping people discover events that fuel their passions. Eventleaf Online is a great platform for school, colleges and university events, film and music festivals, workshops, meetings, conferences, trade shows etc. The details are easy to find for each event.
February 15, 2016

Eventleaf Review

Muhammad Sameer | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is a common fact that people prefer software which is really easy to manage and easy to use. I can say that Eventleaf Online is one of them. Beside other benefits, the most important part is that Eventleaf Online is FREE to use. It is really great platform to create amazing events within minutes. You can import your contacts and send invitations to them. It is that easy. This software is best in all regards. You will find everything in one place. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this software, because of its functions, easiness and it is easy to customize according to your needs. The support team is doing a great job. I am 100% satisfied.
Richard Anglisano | TrustRadius Reviewer
Precision, perfection and attention to the smallest of details are paramount when dealing with a challenging client. Trying to plan a complex project kickoff meeting with key stakeholders and client executives from all over the globe can test those attributes and either make or break client relationships. Eventleaf Online not only made planning this intricate event super easy, but the free platform had everything at my fingertips right down to the smallest detail. Setting up my account was simple with absolutely no hassle and creating the agenda and planned speakers, with pictures and all, was actually a lot fun. Not only did my meeting invitations get compliments, but I received more acceptances because of how easy it was for everyone to register online. I highly recommend Eventleaf Online to any business who wants to keep their clients happy and their events organized from start to finish.
Himanshu Sinha | TrustRadius Reviewer
Eventleaf Online is ease to use for both small and large events. I can manage my event from a tablet, home or office PC and phone. All in all I am happy with this product and highly recommend this to any of my associates.
February 12, 2016

Eventleaf makes sense

Iyad Barakat | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using it for online workshops.

I love it when online platforms make sense and also have a lot of common sense, if that makes any sense :) What I loved the most is the fact that Eventleaf is FREE to use when I am organizing free events. I do organize events on behalf of not for profit entities, and most of their events are free which makes Eventleaf the ideal choice. The platform is feature rich and is like an event-management Army Swiss Knife. The account creation was super easy and straight forward. I highly recommend it.