Reviews (1-2 of 2)
June 16, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
We use EventMobi for our annual conference. Prior to the conference start date, speakers and exhibitors can add presentations, documents or information about their business. We also load the conference program to the app before the event so that attendees can build their conference schedules. Onsite, we use EventMobi for announcements, competitions, raffles, and schedule updates.
- The interactive map is great for getting attendees to the right locations.
- Gamification is great for getting people involved in a fun way.
- The schedule is easy to upload and manage onsite.
- The user and speaker profiles allow attendees and speakers to have greater visibility before, during and after the conference.
- The attendee list is hard to keep sorted by last name.
Read Amanda Scott's full review
EventMobi is great for groups that need to have online as well as offline access to the app. It's user-friendly for the less tech savvy attendee and you don't need to have a technical background in order to build the app. It is well suited for all levels of staff to enter and manage information.
My team of (4) uses eventmobi as an app for client events. We are a meeting planning company that produces over 30 programs a year. We usually ask certain clients if they would like to use an app for their program and go paper-free. We create about 6 "apps" a year. It allows participants to go paper-free, no more huge agendas. It also allows participants to use their phones - something most are now most comfortable with.
- The format is super easy to use.
- There is on-line chat provided whenever you have any questions. They answer almost immediately.
- There really isn't a limit on how much information can be added.
- The alerts are easy to use and go out immediately. You can also pre-program them.
- It is very manual - copy and paste sometimes does not work.
- Importing and exporting can be tricky.
- You buy an app based on amount of users now. This was not the case previously. It sometimes is difficult to put a definite number on each program.
Read Courtney Bradley's full review
Eventmobi is perfect for what we do - meetings, events, and conventions. It is a great way for registrants to interact with one another. It also saves the stress when it comes to break-outs in multiple different rooms. Attendees only need to go to their app to find room location, time, etc.
EventMobi Scorecard Summary
The vendor says the platform covers the entire event lifecycle, and that the company provides top-notch customer support, all to allow you to create the best event experience possible. The platform can be used for everything from internal staff meetings and trainings, to large-scale sales kick-offs or conferences.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
EventMobi Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
EventMobi Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||Arabic, Chinese, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (US), English (UK), Estonian, Finnish, French, French (CA), German (formal), Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish|