Reviews (1-3 of 3)
Everbridge Mass Notification, in our jurisdiction, is used as the main emergency notification system for the public. We use it to publish our traffic alerts and other important information to social media (via the ingestion feature) Nixle (Community Engagement) as well as IPAWS. This allows us to easily push a message out to the public with one message sent to many different forms of media at one time. This saves us time and energy.
- Ease of use. If you can operate email, you can send a message. It cuts down training time.
- Ease of signing up. You can either text in or log in.
- Ease of signing up
- Conditions and notification sending
Everbridge Mass Notification is well suited for any type of position where you need to get specific information out fast. It gives you flexibility along the way to choose what delivery method is best for you at that moment in time.
Read this authenticated review
The ease of use and ease of understanding how it works allows you to start sending messages shortly after you add your contacts.
December 19, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Everbridge helps our large company—a company with many tiers of worker type: consultant, full-time employee, work at home, intern, etc.—keep track of everyone's contact information and everyone's location. It is especially good because of how we can send out notifications to ask people periodically to update not only their office number including extension but they're departments that they are working under, which is what we sometimes could have a hard time knowing.
Everbridge is well suited for companies that have a presence of offices that expand across the nation or the world. Everbridge will handle all the communication that is needed in the event of an emergency situation by providing automated phone calls, text messages, and emails, giving you an update on the crisis. Everbridge is fantastic for grouping people together to stay organized.
Read Deidre Chavira's full review
Everbridge has training materials that they email out to let us know how the platform is continuing to grow and expand its capabilities. They also periodically offer webinars to let us know the latest. I rate it a 10 because they let us know in these periodic emailing and webinars that we can reach out to them anytime if there's ever an issue. If you accidentally delete someone, for 30 days you can go back in and reinstate that person.
December 21, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
Everbridge Mass Notification is used primarily as a tool for Business Continuity - to alert members of staff of potential or realized threats to the normal operation of the business. It is used for our global operations (UK, Bermuda, and the US) so the threat landscape is varied. Everbridge is also used by IT on a more regular basis as a secure means of communicating with staff and clients individually regarding their security profiles and, on an ad hoc basis, to inform staff and clients more generally of disruption to IT services.
- Provides the ability to communicate with a wide population in a very short amount of time and records the responses in real time
- Enables communication to be conducted 'on the move' via the ManageBridge App
- Is incredibly easy to use
- The Broadcast Duration for email notifications is limited to 24 hours. This is NOT helpful in conducting test notifications as staff are not given enough time to verify their details by acknowledging the message. In a real emergency this timescale would be excessive, but for testing, it is limiting. Surely the 'window of opportunity' can be extended to 72 hours or beyond?
- It would be useful if it offered a document storage facility from which critical documents could be selected for distribution rather than the user having to select them from their own storage locations (and upload them) each time that they are required.
Read Jeremy Dyer's full review
Well suited to Emergency Communication, particularly as an initial alert to a potential or realized disruption. As a notification service, however, it operates predominantly as a one-way communication tool and doesn't allow for individual responses to be recorded. The ability to having a two-way communication channel would speed up response times in an emergency situation and negate the reliance on supplementary applications.
Everbridge Mass Notification Scorecard Summary
About Everbridge Mass Notification
- Emergency Response and Management
- Citizen Protection and Life Safety
- Business Continuity of Operations
Everbridge Mass Notification Technical Details