https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Z2/Kl/QT9H7D7I446V.PNGEverhour tracks the actual time, not just the estimated.Everhour is being used by my department now, but it's planned to be used across the whole company. We were having problems to track the times of every project and Everhour ended up being the best solution to the issue. We're tracking our tasks involved in every project, in every level (software development, meetings, project management, etc.),It tracks the REAL time every employee invests in the project. It's not just a matter of estimated time, but actually a chronometer. This function is the strength of Everhour The integration with Asana works very well. This allows us to have well organised projects, with shareable gants with our clients and also to track the hours used in our projects from Asana itself The interface is friendly and clear. It allows us to easily correct times if we forgot to turn off the timer.,An integration with the desktop version of Asana would be useful, as many of our employees use that version. A reminder when a task has been running for a while would be useful too, as the user could have forgotten to turn off the timer Multiple tasks running simultaneously would be useful, as many times we solve some problems while we are reunited or complete some tasks while other processes are running.,9,We're more aware on the investement of hours required in a project, not just the estimated hours but the actual time invested by every member of the team Everhour is a good tool to adequate the pricing to the actual investement of hours needed and to bill the clients when the actual time invested exceeded the estimated time The members of the team (and i'm speaking for myself too) are now more aware of how much it takes to complete a task. Having this in mind help us to organise our everyday and to know when we are free to take new clients,Toggl,Asana, Google Drive, Google HangoutsEverhour is the best time tracker for Asana usersEverhour is used by all employees across our organization. It has been a game-changer for our creative department. Using Everhour helps us see which type of creative we spend the most time one and enables us to view that across the period of time of our needs. It has also been useful to see the time spent per project. With that knowledge, we were able to know what initiatives were worth our time and which weren't.,The reports are highly customizable and detailed. They allow us to pull very specific data. It's Asana integration (the most seamless we've seen) and Google Chrome extension make Everhour easy to use and implement across the teams. Their user-interface is easy to use and to understand.,I would love to be able to easily have graphs and charts from my data without having to export them. Otherwise, we are very satisfied.,10,We were able to shut down some initiatives that didn't use the teams time correctly. We quickly saw that things we thought were taking too much time, in fact, didn't take much time at all.,9,9,Harvest,Unbounce, Asana, SlackLong story short - we love Everhour!Everhour is used for our agency as a time tracking and traffic control system. With its help, we set up our workflow in Asana with more efficiency and understanding the project profitability no matter the billing type (fixed price or time and material). It also visualizes time tracking not only for the financial department but also via all team members because simple necessary track records are being provided in our Asana project which is very useful to understand our current financial position in realtime.,It has a genius dashboard with all real-time traffic information of all team members. It is a very useful tool as well to track efficiency for both in-house and remote team members It has well-done integration with Asana (and other task-managers) which allows you to track time on tasks without switching between apps or tools which it truly awesome It has a scheduling tool which allows you to plan long term traffic of all your team members by using Asana projects and tasks so there is no need to copy and paste the same story points between different systems It has flexible reporting system which allows you to build very custom project time tracking report based on your needs (any field or table type can be customized and you wish),Schedule filtering for Teams/Groups of people Expenses tracking system - if it will allow to track all fixed INs and OUTs inside the project (and track invoices based not only on time tracking but generated manually) it can replace our financial tool or make it more automated,10,Saving time Automating outstaffing projects (optimizing time on invoicing process and project management),Toggl and Harvest,Asana, Xero, Bitbucket, Google Drive, Gitlab, SlackEverhour - For Flexible Work HoursOur main use of Everhour is to track if people are working the hours they said they'd do. We don't like the 40 hr/wk method but instead to give people more freedom. Everhour encourages people to do the required amount; because without a set schedule, people tend to work less.,Very simple to track hours Many great integrations Many other neat features that we will probably use in the future,Can only track in Asana/Jira using a web plugin, as opposed to the apps Can't track recurring schedules, only by manually adding time slots Needs a simpler way for new people who aren't used to computers to figure out how much they've worked, like on the homepage for example,10,It's helped us become more efficient in how we schedule our working time. It's helped us see how efficiency is more important than just hours. It helps us figure out which tasks are taking too long.,JIRA Software and Harvest,JIRA Software, Asana, SlackEverhour Essential!It's being used across our whole organization. We are systemizing our business processes and costing our services so we depend on Everhour heavily! It solves tracking of our largest cost, our employees time. The biggest issue with trying to track this vital information is doing so in a manner that doesn't impede efficiency.,One click time tracking Integration with our project management software (Asana) Live time reporting of team Summary emails daily/weekly/monthly,Everhour integration with Asana mobile app (the Everhour app is nice but integrating with the Asana app would make tracking on the go a lot easier).,9,Addressed some inefficiency with our team as a whole.,,Asana, QuickBooks OnlineEverhour is ever helpful.I use Everhour not only to track my time but to organize it, which is a lifesaver. I plan out every day by assigning time to each task, which makes it easier for me and for my team to estimate and report. This tool is the best thing that's happened to me since word processing.,Easy editing for time and comments. Easy access to reports. SO easy to use even if you're unfamiliar with it.,I wish that once you click the "add time comments for this task" button, that you didn't have to move the cursor into the box. It seems like a dumb step. If you're asking me to do it, assume I'm answering and please don't make me click again! Sorry for harshness; it really bothers me. I like to be able to plan out my week but Everhour only allows planning ahead one day, and then editing that day ahead is limited.,10,I can't speak for ROIs in my business.,,Basecamp, Google AnalyticsEverhour ReviewEverhour has saved me many hours per week and lets me track time spent on tasks. The Asana integration was the reason why I was so keen to try it out and I am pleased I did now. I've spent a lot of hours trying to find the right solution/mix of software, and Everhour/Asana does the job perfectly.,Saved time. Saved money. Streamlined my work process. Increased turnaround of work.,Maybe a feature to track partial payments for invoices would be helpful, but not a deal breaker – the fact it's so easy to use won me over.,10,It's saved me a few hours per month as I used to log time sheets manually before. The time saved builds up over the year.,TimeCamp, TSheets, Calendly and mondayEverhour project time reviewEverhour is being used by our company to track our productive time on projects. It tells us what our earn vs burn rate is. Where we can be more productive. Where we may need to bid more or less on projects. Lets us discover who and how many hours each of us were in a project.,Lets you switch between projects easily if you have to jump around. Tracks your time in different phases of a job Tells us a total of all people working on a project,More intuitive. Better graphs.,8,Lets us see who has put what into each project.,Harvest,Asana, SlackThe best time tracking tool on the marketAt the moment we are only using it in our department in order for us to know how much time we've spent on project tasks.,Integrates with Asana very well. Provides reports of time spent. Lots of granularity on the reports.,10,Detect where are we spending more time and how we can improve those areas.,,Asana, EgnyteUseful time-tracking and invoice creation tool for self-employedI'm a design consultant and I use it to track the time I spent on my client's projects as well as my own projects.,Time tracking. The ability to put billable vs. non-billable hours, and the different views of seeing how the time is being spent are nice. Invoicing. When creating an invoice, it calculates the total amount due by summing up the un-invoiced hours (basically all the hours added after the previous invoice date).,Would love to see integration with a payment system so when clients can pay the invoice directly the payment can be recorded automatically.,10,I don't know if I can give an ROI number, but I just love how easy it is to use the time tracking and invoice creation features. I've tried other products before and nothing has come close!,Harvest, Toggl, FreshBooks and Trello,QuickBooks Self-Employed, WordPress, FigmaTop time tracking softwareEverhour is used in an organizational capacity in our company. It allows for different levels of management to obtain customized time reports.,Easy to use Friendly user interface Customization of time reports,Tasks are not explicitly shown when logging hours in all the pages, you may need to remember task names in some cases Not enough user access levels The theme color palette is very simple,9,IntervalsEverhour, measure little pieces of time that could save you save thousands.Everhour is a really extraordinary tool to manage your time. It is so flexible and you can organize it in so many ways. We use it to manage the expended and the estimated time on every project so we can get statistics of how we are doing our work, and help us to make better estimations, review the workflow of our team, and make corporate decisions. We have an integration plugin of Everhour used with Trello. We use this as our project management tool. We have our backlog in which we have the Sprint estimations with the user stories, and from that we create tasks. The tasks enter in the workflow statuses (To do, Doing, Waiting and Done), and on them, we add the Everhour estimations and the expended time. In that way we can observe all of our progress from Everhour, which makes our life a little easier and our work more efficient.,Integration with project management tools, like Trello, that makes the project management easier to do because you have metrics and statistics grouped on just one site. Metrics of expended time per user and per project makes decisions easier You can have all the data to support changes or decisions in the company, like rentability of certain type of products offered. The Everhour team is always evolving, so they always ask how you feel about everything and if anything is not working as expected. You are always surprised with new improvements that you didn't think could be useful but that end up adding value to your business.,At the moment, I have always expected a mobile app, or at least a PWA so you can manage your time in case you forgot to do it, and not to have to enter it on the web site. Could have a system of alerts in case a task is currently started but has a significant amount of time required, like more than 3 hours. In my case that just happens if I forgot to stop the timer. The reports are great but have some things to improve, like if you have several projects on Scrum and you want a report for all the tasks done on a month.,9,A better understanding of time expected to spend on a certain type of task, so we can make better estimations, and in the end, return the investment made in the first place. All of these timing tools always could have a negative impact on the team that uses it, because it's like we are seeing the time you take to do anything and we are measuring it all. That's not the best approach for everyone, but it still helps them with time management. Adding time to this tool takes additional time that we weren't taking into account, but in the end, we understand that this time was part of our process and we also have to include in our estimations plans.,,Trello, Slack, PodioEverhour, a great choice for time tracking and integrationsWe use Everhour to manage time effectively across projects and internal clients. It ensures we are efficient and gives us the ability to estimate time on marketing projects to a greater degree of accuracy, helping in resource allocation and utilisation.,Extremely good integration with ASANA. This was a key factor in our decision making process as we use ASANA as a project management tool. Very powerful reporting tools for analysis. Very good interface which is simple to use,Being able to edit time directly from the ASANA interface would be useful.,10,We are able to estimate time on projects better, meaning we run over less, and can get more done. Full utilisation of resource is more finely managed through Everhour.,Harvest and Calamari,Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365Great Time Tracking AppWe use EverHour with Asana to track time by the client.,I like the functionality. It's much better than Harvest, which we were using previously. In Everhour you can see people working in real time. For billing, it's great, as you can also see the task associated with the time from Asana. It cuts down on a lot of unnecessary work.,It only allows for one project to come through from Asana, and all of our tasks have multiple projects, so I had to do some workarounds and deactivate certain projects in Everhour so that the tracking would show up as I needed. I also was having a hard time getting the reporting to match clients by project. It's not super intuitive.,10,It probably cuts down on my billing each week by 2 or 3 hours.,Harvest and TSheets,Harvest, TSheetsMade understanding my time commitments so easy!Everhour is used to track time attached to tasks in Asana. Each Asana project is related to graphic design work and Everhour tracks the time spent on each stage of the project.,Connects to Asana easily. Easy start and stop within Asana to control time tracking. Easy report generation for time tracked.,Understanding each category in Everhour time reports is tricky at first.,9,Decreased the time I spend generating invoices and proposals. Made searching past time commitments so much easier.,,Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe PhotoshopTried 'em all. Everhour + Asana wins the prize.I am the owner of the company, and I use Everhour to track time for myself and my subcontractors. All team members use the system — from web developers to tech support to project management to design. After trying nearly every system on the market, Everhour addressed the following key issues for my business: Bi-directional sync with QuickBooks Online to ensure invoice numbers were not duplicated and remained sequential (even when additional invoices were created in QBO independent of Everhour's system)Customization of line items in invoices to allow for my preferred method of grouping & listing projects to clients (allows for grouping by several variables, and option to include task descriptions / details as needed)Integration with Asana for task management and easy time tracking for items managed thereGreat UI & UX allows users to onboard quickly & understand the system with minimal issuesIn general, just an easy-to-use and well-designed, intuitive systemUnique report filtering and grouping options address my preferred method of grouping projects (by client, then by project, then by task)Setting budgets for clients & projects to avoid scope creep and monitor progress,Start-stop timer — the ability to add notes / additional details and edit those details from both Everhour and within Asana Integration with QuickBooks Online — bi-directional sync means I can continue to send invoices through QBO while still preparing & syncing hourly invoices with Everhour (without messing up my QBO records with weird extra account listings or service items) Integration with Asana — allows for consistency and streamlines processes for my team, reducing the need for duplicate efforts Report filtering — great, unique options for grouping and displaying time data, plus well-designed layouts Budgeting — clearly displays project status in Everhour and Asana, and you can customize the email notification to ensure you're notifying the clients / team early, settings for budgeting are flexible and allow for different time / duration variables,I'd like to see a bit more control over user permissions and/or roles. Perhaps the ability to create a custom user role (e.g., allow users to see their own rate and pull reports accordingly). A global place to set project rate to avoid having to enter it for every project. All of our team members & projects are billed at the same rate regardless of who works on it (some clients receive a discount, but that could continue to be managed within their client profile). This would also eliminate the need to display average combined rates for projects on invoices (which sometimes results in a weird decimal calculation for the rate, even when all team members and projects are currently entered using the same rate). Add an offline functionality for use when internet is not available (e.g., when traveling, remote workers, etc) or desktop app that syncs upon reconnection,9,Simplifies end-of-month billing processes and reduces manual entry Quicker team onboarding due to consistent time tracking structure between Asana & Everhour Improved productivity due to Asana integration as tasks can be reassigned and tracked by multiple team members, regardless of who is assigned to the task (good for collaboration between team members),BQE Core, Hubstaff, Harvest, Toggl, TSheets and BigTime IQ,Asana, Slack, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop, 1Password, Freshdesk, QuickBooks OnlineEverhour has increased my productivity and the professionalism of my business.I am a self-employed, freelance media designer, and I am using Everhour to track absolutely all work, billable and not, being done. I use Everhour to track time spent and bill clients hourly, to turn in time-sheet accounting reports, to create invoices, and to evaluate for past productivity and future estimates.,Everhour integrates exceptionally well into Asana. The mobile app functions reliably and is simple to use on the move. Reports are flexible and presentable, so I can easily find how much time is going to multiple, simultaneous projects.,I would like to see better (more printer-friendly) PDF documents produced by the reports. I would like to be able to share time-sheet reports to clients without them having to be "on-the-team" or having an Everhour account. I would like to see invoices sync to Quickbooks Self-Employed. I would love to be able to choose to display time tracking within Asana to co-workers I have selected.,9,I am getting a more professional, reliable grasp on my hours, work, billing, and estimates. This kind of information is crucial to my business.,Harvest,Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, DropboxThe best tool for time tracking and project managementWe currently use Everhour to track the time we spend on every task. This helps us gain insights on our work. We also use it to track time in support packages that we offer to our clients. It's also useful to establish the various task margin and to track expenses. We plan to use it also to automate the creation of invoices.,Integration with GitHub let's you log time directly from GitHub dashboard. Browser extension is super useful since it's a quick way to start logging time on some task. Mobile app is also particularly useful as it let's you log time when you are not sitting at your desktop.,The mobile app has room for improvement from a UX point of view mainly. The web app could be faster to load.,10,We are able to clearly identify what are the most profitable tasks. We can quickly see if we are on budget on a given project. It let us take more informed business decision based on our performance data.,Harvest,GitHub, G Suite, ShopifyEverhour makes every hour countWe're using Everhour across our entire organization, for tracking both billable and non-billable time spent on tasks (through the Asana integration). The most often-used metrics are time spent on retainers (which is limited per month), and actual time spent on fixed-price projects, versus projected time/billed cost. Everhour's reporting functions have proven very useful in both internally reviewing those numbers, and sharing time spent/tasks completed with clients.,Clean, well-presented, detailed customizable reports that can be downloaded and shared with clients, creating high levels of client confidence in our working policies & time tracking Easy & seamless integration with Asana, our preferred project/task management tool Readily editable entries in case you forget to run the clock (or stop it running) Ability to estimate time for tasks and compare time spent to estimate,Clearer display of time tracking on reports--the numbers shown in the two right-hand columns aren't clear in what they mean Ability to auto-send PDF reports to clients at specified intervals,10,Improved accuracy and profitability of proposals, by allowing me to see specifically where we were blowing our estimates during projects (or beating them) Enabled a clearer picture of what non-billable tasks were chewing up significant amounts of employee time Established how many billable hours we could reasonably expect any given employee to complete in a particular time frame, improving overall time & workload management across all projects,Harvest and Mavenlink,Asana, Sage One Accounting, WP EngineUse Everhour to measure your most precious asset - Your time.We use Everhour as our central tool for measuring time spent on projects and tasks. Furthermore we use its capabilities for exports of overviews and analysis. Even our regular working time is collected with Everhour.,The API is structured well and powerful enough for our tasks at hand, that cannot or should not be done by hand. The integration with Asana (our sole project planning and execution tool) to measure time spent is perfect. The web-front end is designed well and easy and fast to navigate. The automated synchronization of Asana projects with Everhour projects is blazing fast and error free!,From time to time the API-Key for Asana Integration is lost. We use OS X with Safari as browser. I do not know if this problem is specific to our environment.,10,I cannot provide any hard numbers regarding ROI, since we use Everhour to measure other things. But, if we would write down our work-time or collect it with any other tool lacking export features, at least 30 min / month would be needed to process this data. Compared with the cost, there obviously is a direct return.,Harvest,Asana, Wolfram MathematicaTop time tracking tool for project management - especially AsanaWe use Everhour as a time tracking tool that is integrated to Asana - our project management tool. It is used by the entire company. It helps us track the time for all tasks that are assigned to the team members. It is a significantly helpful tool to keep track of project estimates and invoice client for tasks. Since it works as an integration for Asana it makes our life so much easier because the time tracking is done directly from the task within Asana. Managers can have a bird's eye view of the time schedule of all members of the team.,Time tracking for tasks within projects. Time scheduling for team members. Invoicing based on tasks. Track expenses related to tasks/projects.,Better support for limiting actual time vs estimates - probably alerts. Better tracking of Asana sub-tasks. Better integration between time and Asana availability for tasks.,10,Easy of calculating time and invoicing. Understanding the actual work done within the organization. Better allocation of resources.,Harvest,Asana, Podio, Basecamp, ZendeskBrilliant software, easy to use and cost effective.I use Everhour to track my time for clients. I am a virtual PA and I use Everhour to track time spent on each task and then generate a report at the end of each month to send with my invoice. It helps to to manage my time and ensure I am working effectively. I can see how much time I am spending against each task and it is really easy to see how I am doing against my client's time allowance and budget.,I love that I can integrate this with Asana and have a timer against each task. I can generate reports for clients with ease. I can track what time I have left against each client's allocation.,Maybe an integration with my invoicing system - Wave,9,It has allowed me to see how much chargeable time I am working in a day/month,Toggl,AsanaEverhour tracks time like a beast and is easy to useWe use it to log time in Asana. It's integrated really well, so no one has to leave the project management system to track their time. It's also giving us insight into how our time is being used, and if we are profitable with our hours.,Everhour and Asana work very fluidly together. We would not be as accurate with our time if their native functions weren't as capable. Everhour's interface is easy to use and understand. The reporting is simple but robust. Everhour provides good pricing structure that is super competitive.,I'd like more mobile functionality. I can't track time in Asana from my android, and that would be a game changer. I'd like more visibility of Everhour time logs within Asana. I'd like more ability to format my reports before downloading them - the PDFs are ugly.,10,Incredible ROI. I think the pricing is very fair, and I more than triple it in value over use. I can now measure my reports against eachother and make sure my client billings are accurate. I've been able to provide more transparency to clients asking for time logs - they're comprehensive and professional.,Harvest and Timely,Asana, Airtable, SlackEverhour and Asana integrate seamlesslyWe use Everhour to track time to individual Asana projects, for the bulk of our organization. It helps us more accurately keep track of internal projects.,Integrates with Asana seamlessly. Useful reporting features and customizable. The ability to set different rates for different clients, projects, etc.,N/A,9,Think I may have mentioned this in the Pros -- but Everhour has allowed us to more accurately track time to our internal projects and provide better estimates for new projects going forward.,Harvest,Asana, Zoho Analytics, Zoho CRMThe best time tracking tool that I've used (and I used a lot)Everhour is being used by me and my partners to manage projects from different areas that we work with (music, filmmaking and game development). By its tight integration with Asana, it help us do a more accurate time estimate for our tasks, and visualize and iterate quickly with our schedule for the days/weeks that we are planning.,Integration with Asana is very very nice! Time estimates and total time worked can be shown in many different ways right inside your PM software. Everhour's dashboard, timesheet and reports are beautiful and easy to use.,As not all members are always so organized to start and stop the timer, it would be good if there was a way for the manager to fill in that info when needed. Sometimes (rarely) the Everhour integration with Asana (by the Chrome extension) fails and don't show up.,10,I cannot calculate a monetary impact because most of our projects are non-commercial. But for my organization and my ease of mind, it's a great ROI.,Timeneye, Timely and Toggl,Asana, Notion, Trello, Slack, Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Premiere Pro
Everhour

Everhour Reviews

Everhour

Showing 29 of 40 Everhour ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review
María Lucía Santagata profile photo
August 09, 2019

Everhour tracks the actual time, not just the estimated.

Alternatives Considered

Toggl was extremely user-unfriendly and had not an integration with Asana (one of our favourite tools). The interface was not easy to use, it was a non-intuitive tool and did not allow us to track time as clearly as Everhour. We used Toggl just for days simultaneously we were testing Everhour and gave up the use very fast.
Read María Lucía Santagata's full review
Michelle Ng profile photo
March 27, 2019

Useful time-tracking and invoice creation tool for self-employed

Alternatives Considered

Everhour is much more intuitive to use. I love the Projects board that's similar to Trello, love the billable vs. non-billable functionality, and how easy it is to create an invoice based on the uninvoiced hours.
Read Michelle Ng's full review
April 03, 2019

Everhour, measure little pieces of time that could save you save thousands.

Alternatives Considered

There are several alternatives to Everhour, all of them are time trackers, but all of them are too corporate. We needed a flexible tool, that could be adjusted to our workflow and our way to do things. Everhour was chosen because of that. It's a really flexible and adaptive tool to work with.
July 05, 2019

Everhour, a great choice for time tracking and integrations

Alternatives Considered

In our decision making process, we investigated a number of different providers of time management/tracking software. We chose Everhour due to deep API integrations with various pieces of 3rd party software packages, in particular our Project Management tool Asana, which is delivering fantastic results for us as a Marketing Department.
Jennifer Hess profile photo
December 08, 2018

Tried 'em all. Everhour + Asana wins the prize.

Alternatives Considered

Originally, I was using Harvest and really liked its features. However, the Harvest invoicing system only pushes data into QBO, but doesn't check / sync invoice numbers or update for payment status, so it was resulting in duplicate invoice numbers and extra effort to update status in both places. So, I started looking for another solution. I tried a LOT of products.

Everhour addressed the following issues I encountered from various other services:
  • Bi-directional sync of invoices so records in QBO & Everhour always match (without having to load a bunch of extraneous records to either system)
  • Start-stop timer
  • Set budgets by project and client to easily monitor project status & profitability
  • Allow all team members to track to projects they're following, even if not assigned to them
  • Clean, modern interface (if I'm using it every day, it better be pretty and easy to use)
  • Ability to edit time, and limit others' ability to edit their time (though we don't restrict time editing for our users)
  • Doesn't require use of Projects in QBO in order to sync properly
  • Doesn't try to take over invoicing or break QBO functionality

Read Jennifer Hess's full review
Massimo De Marchi profile photo
September 18, 2018

The best tool for time tracking and project management

• Harvest
For a cheaper price Everhour gives you a better integration with GitHub, and more features. We've been early adopters of Everhour, and have seen the tool rapidly grow over time in term of offered features
Read Massimo De Marchi's full review
Lars Dabney profile photo
December 08, 2018

Everhour makes every hour count

Alternatives Considered

Generally found the Everhour integration with Asana to be much easier to use, scalable, and valuable in terms of reporting insights than the competition. Mavenlink was too much of a lift to manage; Harvest's integration and reporting functions just weren't as clean or streamlined as Everhour's (though I haven't checked if Harvest has updated since a couple years ago).
Read Lars Dabney's full review
Dimitris Rakopoulos profile photo
December 07, 2018

Top time tracking tool for project management - especially Asana

• Harvest
I briefly used Harvest but I felt right at home with Everhour. It works better for me as a whole. It is more appealing to the eye as well. Even though Harvest works directly with Asana, Everhour offer more functionality with the use of the Chrome add-on. Then again I have sent far less time on Harvest to fully explore it.
Read Dimitris Rakopoulos's full review
Adam Burdeshaw profile photo
February 05, 2019

Everhour and Asana integrate seamlessly

• Harvest
Everhour more seamlessly integrates with Asana -- with Harvest, we had to manually edit and update projects, tasks, etc., whereas Everhour syncs new tasks and projects directly with Asana, so you only have to make adjustments in Asana and click the sync button.
Read Adam Burdeshaw's full review
Raphael Sanguinete profile photo
October 09, 2018

The best time tracking tool that I've used (and I used a lot)

Alternatives Considered

As said before, Everhour integrates seamlessly with the project management tools that you already use (Asana, Trello, ClickUp and more). With these other tools, the integration didn't exist or was not so good. And frankly, the most important thing for a time tracking tool is the integration with the PM software, because it's there that the work happens.
Read Raphael Sanguinete's full review

About Everhour

Everhour is simple and accurate time tracking software for teams.

The vendor says the product allows you to:
  • See who’s tracking time, who’s overworked and who can handle more.
  • Keep track of all your project budgets, schedule threshold alerts, use forward resource planning.
  • Build any kind of reports and send professional-looking invoices.

Everhour integrates with your project management app so you can track time on tasks right from its interface: Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Jira, GitHub and more.