Everhour Reviews

Eduardo Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a remote-based company, we highly rely on task management tools such as Jira and Asana, and it's critical to control and gain knowledge on how we spend our time, and that's what is Everhour used for.
Since we use two different tools, Jira for the tech team and Asana for the management team, we found in Everhour a very practical way to concentrate reporting regardless of the task management tools every member of the team uses.
Read Eduardo Williams's full review
Angela Goldsmith, PMP | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Everhour to track our internal developer time across a dozen different projects/software solutions our team works on continuously. The integration to Pivotal Tracker is an essential feature that allows the team to do all their work, notes, code commits, and time tracking in a single place with the information updating immediately to Everhour. As a project manager, I can pull our performance reports from Everhour easily and quickly for reporting to our executive team and to our finance department by project and by developer. This solution has made tracking and reporting so simple since we implemented it about 2 1/2 years ago. The feature set has continued to expand and improve in the time we have used the solution. I save hours every month that used to be sunk into extracting data for reports and messaging it into the format I needed. With the report customization features I was able to create the information in the format I needed and what once took hours is a 15-minute process. I have more time to focus on managing the projects rather than managing the reports.
Read Angela Goldsmith, PMP's full review
Miriam Dybczak | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is being used by our whole organization to track time. We implemented it to replace FunctionFox, which is what we were previously using. The great thing about Everhour is that it integrates seamlessly into so many other programs, such as Asana, which we also use as a company. It makes time tracking much easier with the timer tool and it allows for quick but thorough report pulling. I've had nothing but positive feedback about Everhour so far.
Read Miriam Dybczak's full review
Olena Tkhorovska | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Everhour is a great tool for our company. Everyone is happy with it. We've tried other tools like Toggl and Pivotal, but Everhour has been superiour so far. The integration with Asana helps create a seamless process when starting to work on a task and closing the task. Everhour reports offer enough flexibility. It is quite easy to re-use the report from before. This saves time.
Read Olena Tkhorovska's full review
Tim Hebel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Everhour across our entire organization for time tracking. Not only do we use it for tracking client billable work, but we also use it for our internal projects and almost everything we do, so we can analyze how we spend our time and find ways to make everything more efficient. The integration with Basecamp is the most important feature for us.
Read Tim Hebel's full review
Chad Geesman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I've been using Everhour to track not only my team's time but my own time as well. I love how it can be set up like a Kanban board to track my projects the way I track my projects. With the board setup, it has actually become my go-to project management tool instead of just a time tracking tool.
Read Chad Geesman's full review
Tait Kellogg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My company is using Asana for project management and connecting it to EverHour to track each employee's time. We have only been using it for a few months, but it is an excellent way to keep us organized and productive, as a remote team.
Read Tait Kellogg's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Everhour is currently being used across our entire organization and is primarily used for reporting time spent per client. It helps us to better project employee utilization and estimated billing for clients.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Everhour to manage our software development. Currently, it is used only by the software development team. Previously we used VSTS to manage the development process, however, it is missing many key features and summaries which are useful to keep track of the effort spent against estimates and budgets. We tried many other time management software before moving to Everhour permanently, and we are very happy with the way it simplifies time tracking. I can now easily get a summary of the effort spent on features or projects, as well as track what the team has been working on.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Solves the problem of keeping track of time spent on projects. Convenient separation of tasks within the project.
It is also convenient to plan a work schedule for each of the team members.
November 27, 2019

Everhour - great tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Everhour is integrated with our project management system, Asana for the IT department. It helps us track our time and manage expectations within the department and for our internal partners
November 12, 2019

Makes tracking hours easy

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It keeps track of how much time I spend on each task so I can easily enter my hours in another system.
María Lucía Santagata | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Everhour is being used by my department now, but it's planned to be used across the whole company. We were having problems to track the times of every project and Everhour ended up being the best solution to the issue. We're tracking our tasks involved in every project, in every level (software development, meetings, project management, etc.)
Read María Lucía Santagata's full review
Joelle Grondin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Everhour is used by all employees across our organization. It has been a game-changer for our creative department. Using Everhour helps us see which type of creative we spend the most time one and enables us to view that across the period of time of our needs. It has also been useful to see the time spent per project. With that knowledge, we were able to know what initiatives were worth our time and which weren't.
Read Joelle Grondin's full review
Yuriy Glushakov | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Everhour is used for our agency as a time tracking and traffic control system. With its help, we set up our workflow in Asana with more efficiency and understanding the project profitability no matter the billing type (fixed price or time and material). It also visualizes time tracking not only for the financial department but also via all team members because simple necessary track records are being provided in our Asana project which is very useful to understand our current financial position in realtime.
Read Yuriy Glushakov's full review
Nathan George | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our main use of Everhour is to track if people are working the hours they said they'd do. We don't like the 40 hr/wk method but instead to give people more freedom. Everhour encourages people to do the required amount; because without a set schedule, people tend to work less.
Read Nathan George's full review
Matthew Piccirillo | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 17, 2019

Everhour Essential!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It's being used across our whole organization. We are systemizing our business processes and costing our services so we depend on Everhour heavily! It solves tracking of our largest cost, our employees time. The biggest issue with trying to track this vital information is doing so in a manner that doesn't impede efficiency.
Read Matthew Piccirillo's full review
Julie Curtis | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Everhour not only to track my time but to organize it, which is a lifesaver. I plan out every day by assigning time to each task, which makes it easier for me and for my team to estimate and report. This tool is the best thing that's happened to me since word processing.
Read Julie Curtis's full review
Roy Leiser | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

In my current position, I manage a team of five BI developers and data scientists/analysts. Teams in my company have been using Everhour the past two years. We manage all our tasks over Asana (using some kind of Kanban methodology). Our Asana tasks are created by over 50 stakeholders from four departments within the organization. We use Everhour in order to monitor how much time each person spent on each task and to analyze which percentage of my team's resources were allocated to each team.
Read Roy Leiser's full review
Iain Quarmby | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 26, 2019

Everhour Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Everhour has saved me many hours per week and lets me track time spent on tasks. The Asana integration was the reason why I was so keen to try it out and I am pleased I did now. I've spent a lot of hours trying to find the right solution/mix of software, and Everhour/Asana does the job perfectly.
Read Iain Quarmby's full review
Darrin Walton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Everhour is being used by our company to track our productive time on projects. It tells us what our earn vs burn rate is. Where we can be more productive. Where we may need to bid more or less on projects. Lets us discover who and how many hours each of us were in a project.
Read Darrin Walton's full review
Eduardo Lima | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I think this is used only by me. I think it's a great way to keep track of my own performance and show that to my managers. It addresses some issues like, knowing exactly what I did, when I did it and how much time I spent doing that. It's also good for planning the day as I know how long does take recurrent tasks. It's a useful tool.
Read Eduardo Lima's full review

About Everhour

Everhour is simple and accurate time tracking software for teams.

The vendor says the product allows you to:
  • See who’s tracking time, who’s overworked and who can handle more.
  • Keep track of all your project budgets, schedule threshold alerts, use forward resource planning.
  • Build any kind of reports and send professional-looking invoices.

Everhour integrates with your project management app so you can track time on tasks right from its interface: Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Jira, GitHub and more.