August 09, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read María Lucía Santagata's full review
Pros and Cons
- It tracks the REAL time every employee invests in the project. It's not just a matter of estimated time, but actually a chronometer. This function is the strength of Everhour
- The integration with Asana works very well. This allows us to have well organised projects, with shareable gants with our clients and also to track the hours used in our projects from Asana itself
- The interface is friendly and clear. It allows us to easily correct times if we forgot to turn off the timer.
- An integration with the desktop version of Asana would be useful, as many of our employees use that version.
- A reminder when a task has been running for a while would be useful too, as the user could have forgotten to turn off the timer
- Multiple tasks running simultaneously would be useful, as many times we solve some problems while we are reunited or complete some tasks while other processes are running.