No reviews match your criteria
Everhour Scorecard Summary
The vendor says the product allows users to:
- See who’s tracking time, who’s overworked and who can handle more.
- Keep track of all your project budgets, schedule threshold alerts, use forward resource planning.
- Build any kind of reports and send professional-looking invoices.
Everhour integrates with project management apps so users can track time on tasks right from its interface: Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Jira, GitHub and others.
Keep track of all your projects, set budgets and alerts, split billable and non-billable hoursTrack time from the website, right from your browser toolbar and inside the most popular project management toolsCreate tasks, track time, and update progress in one place, so projects stay transparent and on scheduleTrack your staff’s expenses and invoice billable expenses to clients with our integrated invoicingCreate accurate invoices from the logged work just in a few clicks. Watch the reported time and the accurate time invoiced.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Team||$5||user/month (paid yearly)|
Everhour Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Everhour Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|