Evernote Reviews

Kim Dammers | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 08, 2016

For me, it was hard to get started using it effectively. I'm still not sure.

Likelihood to Renew

It's there, it's in my face.
But I don't know if I want to go through the effort of learning how to use it properly, when I have other options (databases; storing in my own files; Pocket).
Whenever I go to it, it seems so confusing.
Read Kim Dammers's full review
Anna Hazel Crotty | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 18, 2014

I love Evernote like Zombies love brains.

Likelihood to Renew

I can't really imagine how much they'd have to charge me to make me quit Evernote. I can't really think of any technology that has changed my life as much without going back to email in the 90s, or the introduction of the iPhone. I know I sound ridiculous, but it would be really tough for me to live without it. If I were forced to choose between my smart phone (and keep in mind that I get lost in my driveway) and my Evernote, I'd probably choose my Evernote.
Read Anna Hazel Crotty's full review
Emily Parks | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 02, 2014

Evernote Boosts Professional and Personal Productivity For Your Success

Likelihood to Renew

I will certainly renew my Premium subscription to Evernote because it makes it easier to run my business as well as provide the current level of service to my clients. I have not found any alternative that comes close to what I'm able to achieve via my Evernote database and the tools it provides.
Read Emily Parks's full review
Nephi Wright | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2014

Evernote does what it says: helps you remember everything.

Likelihood to Renew

This program is simply part of my daily routine now. I am a programmer and in order to stay relevant, I have to study a lot. Evernote enables me to keep all of my study notes and ideas all in one place and every place at the same time. I use it to keep recipes, I use it to track my workouts, I use it to record processes at work that I need to remember. It is always accessible and enables me to quickly find anything I need to remember.
Read Nephi Wright's full review
Dan Huse | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 22, 2014

EVERNOTE is for EVERYBODY. LOVE IT and never leave it.

Likelihood to Renew

I pay $45 annually for my Evernote Premium subscription. This is a $15 discount to the $5 monthly Evernote Premium subscription. Frankly, I get far too much value from Evernote to ever consider leaving it. Even better, Evernote is committed to making their product even more feature rich and exceptional in the future.
Read Dan Huse's full review
Yi Qin | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 23, 2014

Evernote Review

Likelihood to Renew

I already have many notes on Evernote. I don't want to migrate the data to another platform. I hope Evernote will be better in the future.
Read Yi Qin's full review
Tina Marie Gonzales, MBA | MIS | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 22, 2014

Evernote: Memory Enhancer!

Likelihood to Renew

One of the biggest factors I love about Evernote is that I can add to a note constantly. There is a one step to open and to save. That's it. The fact that Evernote doesn't require a tutorial at all makes it one of the best options for remote work.
Read Tina Marie Gonzales, MBA | MIS's full review
★ STACI JANSMA ★ | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 28, 2014

Evernote makes it easy for small business owners to keep track of their notes virtually

Likelihood to Renew

I have never used Evernote as a paid product. They offer a free service and for my business, that is what has worked well. If I needed Evernote Premium or Evernote Business, then I would definitely be looking into the two plans and see which one would be best for my business at that time.
Read ★ STACI JANSMA ★'s full review
Amos Orr | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 17, 2013

Evernote- Easy, Mobile, Safe

Likelihood to Renew

I currently use the free version, and I am happy with it. I would have to see what the premium version offers before upgrading.
Read Amos Orr's full review
Marina Braverman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 22, 2014

My "outboard brain"

Likelihood to Renew

I may not renew my premium subscription, as I don't use most of the extra features it offers, but the free version is excellent and the only alternatives I've used were either locally stored (no cloud integration) or went out of business or did not offer anywhere near the features of Evernote.
Read Marina Braverman's full review
April 08, 2015

Plan your office's future with Evernote

Likelihood to Renew

I rate my likelihood of renewing my use of Evernote at a 9 because the program will remain a key component in orchestrating my organization's long-term plans. But, if Mozilla Firefox designs a better web clipper or Google Chrome solves its memory problems, then I'll change my rating to a 10.
November 20, 2014

Evernote - Best product since Microsoft Office.

Likelihood to Renew

Evernote is highly stable and rarely crashes. Also, I purchased a Fujitsu Evernote Scanner, so now I can scan everything into Evernote, even business cards. Having Evernote has helped me to create a paperless office. I recommend Evernote to everyone, and also, be sure to get two accounts - one for work and one for managing your personal life!

Versioning (33)
Video files (35)
6.5
Audio files (40)
Document collaboration (47)
Access control (43)
File search (49)
Device sync (47)
User and role management (36)
File organization (48)
Device management (41)
Performance (47)
Reliability (48)
Storage Reports (32)

About Evernote

Evernote is a suite of software and services designed for notetaking and archiving. A "note" can be a piece of formatted text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten "ink" note. Notes can also have file attachments. Notes can be sorted into folders, then tagged, annotated, edited, given comments, searched and exported as part of a notebook. Evernote supports a number of operating system platforms (including OS X, iOS, Chrome OS, Android, Microsoft Windows, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and webOS) and also offers online synchronisation and backup services.

Evernote Integrations