Evernote Reviews

page V | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 10, 2020

Evernote: A digital notebook for productivity

Return on Investment

• Positive: This has allowed us to keep tabs on account histories, plans, and lists together in one place. That helps save time and increasing efficiency.
  • Positive: Evernote has allowed us to store a lot of different types of media together to create one brainstorming board for future projects. This helps create new ideas for revenue.
Read page V's full review
Anjelo Bandara | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 09, 2020

Safe place to save regular notes.

Return on Investment

• We're really happy about the investment and it gives huge benefits more than the invested amount.
  • All the data now synced with the cloud storage with no data lost
  • The effectiveness of our workforce has been improved. Now we able to note every single point using Evernote so no information goes missing in the busy schedules in quick meetings.
Read Anjelo Bandara's full review
Tanner Holt | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 28, 2019

Evernote Review

Return on Investment

• Evernote has made me more organized and allows me to answer questions quicker.
  • Evernote has reduced my stress by allowing me to not have to remember everything.
  • Evernote has increased my creativity as it is easy to look and take notes from anywhere.
Read Tanner Holt's full review
Justin McClelland | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2019

Evernote is a GAME-CHANGER that will organize your business

Return on Investment

• Searchable notes have allowed for the increase organization of our company. There is far less miscommunication and overall back-and-forth emails have been reduced.
  • Evernote allows us to write-up procedures that are bound to be reoccurring on an annual basis. Making notes of these procedures allows us to have an internal knowledge bank for efficiency.
  • The searchable OCR feature is a game-changing feature for the better.
Read Justin McClelland's full review
Aditya Gollakota | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 30, 2019

Evernote: a premier mobile first note and collaboration tool

Return on Investment

• Evernote has improved notetaking during meetings and collaboration within and across teams.
  • Evernote has saved the business a lot of time and effort by being cross-platform and enabling employees to collaborate without their PCs.
Read Aditya Gollakota's full review
Joel McAfee | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 28, 2019

Evernote: An All-In Note Making App for the Digital Age

Return on Investment

• For our team, having tools for individuals to track their project notes is essential. Providing a note pad for the digital age is a necessity and Evernote is an ideal solution and because it has a free version it allows any user to access it without any cost to the company.
  • For one, the time it takes to recall where you stored your last note is hard to track - though it's certainly a recurring point of loss for our team. Once you do find notes, whether or not they are relevant is always in question. The ability to add audio files, websites, videos, etc... this helps keep your notes relevant, always. I would guess these kinds of things save our team members time for every search, but also provide better insight into the past.
  • Many note-making apps make much of sharing and features but Evernote has a focus on the quality of your notes - and adding features like templates is not something I've seen in other note-taking apps. This certainly would pay back dividends considering once you find a helpful template, you no longer have to take the time to set up the note - each time you make a note. Small, incremental improvements add up and quality is certainly a huge ROI.
Read Joel McAfee's full review
November 11, 2019

9/10 Overall. Best collaborative platform-independent note-taking app out there!

Return on Investment

• That is hard to measure objectively, but I can say it provides tons of peace of mind for our organization.
  • It allows us to capture meeting notes (which we use for every meeting). We have pre-made templates depending on the meeting that is happening.
  • If you are having a client meeting, and do not explain to them you are taking notes, they could interpret you typing away as not paying attention to the meeting. We always tell our clients we are taking notes about the content of the meeting. We like to record meetings for posterity's sake and capture the important pieces into an Evernote note for emphasis.
October 18, 2019

Never forget another idea!

Return on Investment

• Evernote has increased my work efficiency by collecting all my notes in one place. I can access these notes easily regardless of where I am or what device I'm using. As long as I have an internet connection I always have access to all my important notes. Instead of waiting until after a meeting to check on something, I can easily pull it up and continue the meeting without digging through documents later. Simple things like business processes are stored as simple notes within notebooks so I can easily review proper procedure as necessary.
  • Evernote has also helped me maintain accurate records of projects, allowing me to quickly compile formal reports as necessary while maintaining accurate timestamps of events as they happened based on Evernote records.
December 11, 2019

Great Notes App

Return on Investment

• Evernote can be used for multiple purposes. It definitely improves my daily productivity and thereby improves performance.
  • Simple and great UI, self exploratory application.
October 23, 2019

Evernote is an amazing program, but has a couple drawbacks

Return on Investment

• Evernote definitely saves us time by making searching for documents extremely easy.
  • Evernote has saved us money by allowing employees to access documents remotely - saving them trips to the office.
  • We've felt "stuck" with Evernote and having to continue paying the monthly fee (while small) because they do not offer a good way to back up years' worth of data so that you can store it yourself in a manner that is easily accessed.
October 18, 2019

Anatomy of Evernote

Return on Investment

• Evernote is not too expensive for a premium edition but still, it is not free. Our company is moving to Slack and One Note for document and message collaboration now as they are bundled as part of other bigger services.
  • It would be helpful if Evernote could give a lot of other features like emails, reminders, to-dos and chat systems so that people can collaborate better.
September 10, 2019

Evernote can save time for every business!

Return on Investment

• Evernote is great for saving time, as it gets rid of the tedious organization tasks that often take up time.
  • Filesharing has helped save time and allows employees to work together more easily.
September 10, 2019

Evernote has saved my bacon more than once!

Return on Investment

• Based on the low yearly costs, ROI is very high for me with Evernote.
  • Evernote helps me meet a number of tracking and reporting business objectives while archiving most of my project documentation.
  • The very fast and thorough search also provides high value.
Paul Weber | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 21, 2018

A digital black hole - until you need it!

Return on Investment

• Evernote lets me store things but not spend time organizing them, which saves me a ton of time
  • It lets me access anything anytime, so I can keep things forever but not have them in my way until I need them. Keep a receipt in case my fridge dies in 9 years - no reason not to!
  • It lets me keep "living" documents and control who has access - to view or to collaborate.
Read Paul Weber's full review

Document collaboration (47)
Access control (43)
File search (49)
Device sync (47)
User and role management (36)
File organization (48)
Device management (41)
Performance (47)
Reliability (48)
Storage Reports (32)

About Evernote

Evernote is a suite of software and services designed for notetaking and archiving. A "note" can be a piece of formatted text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten "ink" note. Notes can also have file attachments. Notes can be sorted into folders, then tagged, annotated, edited, given comments, searched and exported as part of a notebook. Evernote supports a number of operating system platforms (including OS X, iOS, Chrome OS, Android, Microsoft Windows, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and webOS) and also offers online synchronisation and backup services.

Evernote Integrations