Evernote Reviews

page V | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 10, 2020

Evernote: A digital notebook for productivity

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Evernote is a big digital journal. It's similar to Microsoft OneNote and Notion in some regards, in that it allows you to categorize journal entries, keep lists and checklists, organize research, paste images, and organize topics of thought. It prevents busy executives and all kinds of people from having to lug lots of notebooks around. This is only used in a management capacity to keep and organize plans and notes on topics and business plans.
Read page V's full review
Anjelo Bandara | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 09, 2020

Safe place to save regular notes.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Evernote is used by our whole organization. It is an excellent tool for writing down notes in rushed situations and keeping notes in one single place. As a Consultant, I have to participate in a lot of client meetings and have a busy schedule. I used to use paper or a notebook but sometimes when I'd check back some of my written notes were misplaced. This problem occurs for most of our organization's employees, so we chose Evernote and now all of the notes can be synced into one account and we are able to use Evernote in multiple devices without worrying about missing notes.
Read Anjelo Bandara's full review
February 15, 2020

Evernote is a cloud-based notebook organizer that helps you to never forget key pieces of information again!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is just being used by me to take notes. I'm not sure if the whole organization bought it. I'm one of the only team members that exclusively uses it that I know of, everyone else keeps notes in notebooks and Microsoft OneNote.
February 14, 2020

Evernote Rocks!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Evernote to collect ideas, articles, and notes. We share the content and use it as a bank of ideas for different aspects of our operation. I love the web clipper to capture articles and images that I want to share with my team. Slack is an App we use, and Evernote integrates nicely with it.
Aaron Ye | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2020

You should start using this!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Sharing notes across the department. Initially, we weren't able to keep track of salesperson notes and also in terms of their updates to the notes. Hence, we required a system that’s able to keep track of and update the notes and are able to share within the team and organization. After using Evernote, we never looked back.
Read Aaron Ye's full review
Eric Frazier | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 01, 2019

The best note taking software available!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Evernote to store most of our day-to-day meeting notes, minutes and action items. Due to the popular "tag" feature, we are able to sort and file notes in specific "brain dumps" for easy navigation at a later date. The most comprehensive feature for our organization is the ability to share and interact with notes as a team, from separate departments within the business.
Read Eric Frazier's full review
Tanner Holt | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 28, 2019

Evernote Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is more used as an individual tool. Our company teaches GTD training and Evernote can be used as a capture tool. I have seen many individuals use it as a way to capture ideas that they need to go back to later, and notes for meetings.
Read Tanner Holt's full review
Prathamesh Warude | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 26, 2019

Evernote is the best productivity app but at a hefty price!!!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

• Evernote was used to keep capture ideas and keep all the information in one place.
  • It helped to track and manage projects.
  • It acted as a data center where team members could access the data anywhere.
  • It also helped to keep track of what the team members are working on and what will is the next task assigned to them.
Read Prathamesh Warude's full review
Bart Caylor | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 17, 2019

Trusted Resource

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Evernote as my "peripheral" brain. All of my scans and filing goes into Evernote and any interesting articles, as well as a reference I want to hold onto.
Read Bart Caylor's full review
Justin McClelland | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2019

Evernote is a GAME-CHANGER that will organize your business

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Evernote has been a great tool to organize notes and project details. The feature that allows one to search all of the notes has proven to be invaluable. And with the capability to sync notes across multiple devices, Evernote is a must for how we run our business.
Read Justin McClelland's full review
Aditya Gollakota | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 30, 2019

Evernote: a premier mobile first note and collaboration tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Evernote is used as a notetaking and collaboration tool across the organization due to its cross-platform compatibility and ease of use. The platform is very handy for taking minutes of a meeting during various team meetings and conference calls.
Read Aditya Gollakota's full review
Joel McAfee | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 28, 2019

Evernote: An All-In Note Making App for the Digital Age

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our organization typically uses services like Google Docs/Google Drive, Trello, and Apple's Notes to share or collaborate - however, Evernote is a great tool for individual note-making and organization on our team. It's inevitable everyone needs their own personal space to track meeting notes, research, and a general place to log information and Evernote provides a great solution for not just text, but for clipping websites, saving PDFs, images, etc.
Read Joel McAfee's full review
November 11, 2019

9/10 Overall. Best collaborative platform-independent note-taking app out there!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Multiple people in our organization use Evernote regularly. For me, the biggest use is meeting notes. Every time a meeting starts, I'm using a Meeting Notes template to take notes on action items/todos, outstanding questions, etc.

It's honestly an extension of my brain at this point. I'm not sure what I'd do without it. I like that I can create checklists of items to cover in a one on one, or simply a list of tasks.

If I'm working on a project with others, I can share the note and collaborate on it much like a Google doc, but it feels more private because it's not owned by Google.
October 18, 2019

Never forget another idea!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Evernote is an optional tool that is utilized by team members to track projects and organize notes into one central location. When I originally started using Evernote eleven years ago, it was the best cloud-based notetaking software available which was compatible with pen-enabled Wacom tablet PCs. Since then this software has grown into a versatile platform full of more features than I could have ever imagined needing eleven years ago when I created my first note.
December 11, 2019

Great Notes App

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Evernote is used by me to save todo tasks, meeting highlights, and also to save important links. It saves my daily job to keep track of links and associated information regarding it. Also, helps me to draft rough emails so I can later send. Simply improves my productivity.
October 24, 2019

Evernote elevates note taking and file organization

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Evernote is used by our organization on an individual level. Evernote is a fabulous note-taking and organization platform that makes it easy to stay on top of meeting and conference notes. Evernote saves notes in real time and allows the user to organize their notes as well as share with other potential team members.
October 23, 2019

Evernote is an amazing program, but has a couple drawbacks

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We currently use Evernote as a virtual filing cabinet. Our administrative team has access to it and we can share folders (or "notebooks") or files ("notes") with people outside of our organization who may need access to certain information. We started using Evernote because we are an e-commerce business and many employees were working remotely and didn't always have access to our physical filing cabinet when they would need to find certain documents.
October 18, 2019

Anatomy of Evernote

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Evernote is primarily being used as a document collaboration tool in our organization. While it is a very simple tool, it just solves that basic problem.
September 10, 2019

Evernote can save time for every business!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Evernote is really useful for keeping track of relevant information. In our case, we use it to keep track of admissions notes as well as recruitment notes for applicants. We also use Evernote during our meetings to keep track of minutes and anything that may arise.
September 10, 2019

Evernote has saved my bacon more than once!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

There are a number of products that allow you to sync content from one PC to another (using the cloud) but almost no others that allow OCR on all your documents for internal content searches. It allows segmentation of date by type and project or interest as well as supporting all types of document formats. The Web Clipper function is outstanding and allows you to quickly add information to Evernote.
August 29, 2019

Great tool for professional and personal use!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Evernote on my desktop and mobile phone to capture industry-related articles, white papers, videos, and other educational content. I typically use this content to share with clients and prospects but also save information that I know I want to come back to and read for myself.
August 28, 2019

Evernote Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Currently, it is being used by me for tracking and organization of information and processes. We tried to use it for the whole team but they are not ready for it. As the director, I need to have a lot of information at my finger tips. Evernote is wonderful in that I can save resources in an organized way but also tag them. Then I can just search by tags to help me find everything related to the information I need.
Paul Weber | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 21, 2018

A digital black hole - until you need it!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Evernote is something I use to manage y personal knowledge system. Anything text based that needs to be kept for long term reference is added to Evernote, where it stays universally accessible and searchable. In some limited cases I also create documents for one way sharing (but not collaboration), including things like lists for employees that I manage to reference.
Read Paul Weber's full review
Rob Battaglia | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2018

Using Evernote

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Evernote is a great tool to share notes with others and keep track of your to-do lists. The program can be installed on multiple platforms and if you have multiple users log into the same account they can all see the lists and contribute to them. It is great to see what has been done so tasks are not repeated or forgotten.
Read Rob Battaglia's full review
Sam Goodwin | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2018

Super Easy To Use Note & Information Keeper

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Evernote to keep track of our daily action item list, also, as our idea hub. When using Evernote, we find that it is a simple way to create a note, put down and share ideas and also clip useful information from the web. When searching for past ideas or notes, the search feature is very simple to use. All in all, it's been a great tool for us keeping track of most business action items.
Read Sam Goodwin's full review

Document collaboration (47)
Access control (43)
File search (49)
Device sync (47)
User and role management (36)
File organization (48)
Device management (41)
Performance (47)
Reliability (48)
Storage Reports (32)

About Evernote

Evernote is a suite of software and services designed for notetaking and archiving. A "note" can be a piece of formatted text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten "ink" note. Notes can also have file attachments. Notes can be sorted into folders, then tagged, annotated, edited, given comments, searched and exported as part of a notebook. Evernote supports a number of operating system platforms (including OS X, iOS, Chrome OS, Android, Microsoft Windows, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and webOS) and also offers online synchronisation and backup services.

Evernote Integrations