Evernote Reviews

February 10, 2020
page V | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Evernote is a great virtual journal -
  • It's accessible on multiple devices.
  • It works across multiple platforms (Microsoft and Mac driven applications).
  • It's cloud-based.
  • It allows you to create notebooks, spreadsheets, and other media and link them together.
  • I like that it's a mix of many different things together in one - and eliminates the need to have many physical journals with you at all times.
For the right individual, this is a useful tech tool to consider in upping your productivity and organization.
Read page V's full review
February 14, 2020

Support Rating

As much as I use Evernote, I've never needed support for it, but suspect it is good.
January 17, 2020
Aaron Ye | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I bet you won’t even need to call their support. Their product has never failed me. Simply put. But if you were to email them to gather some details or help, I bet they won’t disappoint you. Don’t worry about the support, it’s the last thing you should worry about this product.
Read Aaron Ye's full review
October 28, 2019
Tanner Holt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not had to use the support yet so I am giving them a 10 for that reason.
Read Tanner Holt's full review
October 26, 2019
Prathamesh Warude | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have faced issues while using Evernote and have contacted customer support. The customer support is very quick, helpful and polite to resolve your issues. they even give step by step guide to resolve the issue. I doubt other productivity apps have such a good customer service as Evernote. It is much better than others.
Read Prathamesh Warude's full review
October 17, 2019
Bart Caylor | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I've used it occasionally, and it was as good as I'd expect it to be.
Read Bart Caylor's full review
September 04, 2019
Justin McClelland | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We've never had to use the support. The app seems to always be working as intended. However, when we have questions about configuration and otherwise, resorting to a google search has worked out for us. There are a plethora of e-books and third party resources centered around utilizing Evernote to its fullest potential.
Read Justin McClelland's full review
August 28, 2019
Joel McAfee | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Honestly, I've never had to use the support because I've never had an issue (besides resetting passwords). They build in features for removing old devices so you don't have to contact support to reset. It seems to be well built and maintained enough to remove the need for support, however, I've not had issues with the simple needs of accessing my account.
Read Joel McAfee's full review
November 11, 2019

Support Rating

I actually don't think I've ever needed to use their support, which just speaks volumes of the stability of the product. I've used it for 7 years, and can't think of an issue I've had with it.
October 18, 2019

Support Rating

The software works and I have never had a problem in eleven years. Since the system works as intended, I have never had a need to contact Evernote technical support. I'm a very happy customer with this service.
December 11, 2019

Support Rating

Great application, helps me to accomplish my task better. It can be used as a collaboration tool to communicate with my peers and has a nice UI.
October 24, 2019

Support Rating

I have never needed support for Evernote because it is a solid web tool. I have not experienced any access issues, down time, login glitches, or other potential snags. There is an area on the screen of the website that offers help and support so if I had an issue I would trust that I could get answers.
October 23, 2019

Support Rating

I've only had to contact Evernote a few times and of those times their support team was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable so they were able to answer my questions or concerns quickly and candidly. I didn't feel as though they were reading a script. However, some of the things I contacted them about were unable to be resolved simply because of the limitations within the program itself, but as for the support, they pretty much have it together.
October 18, 2019

Support Rating

I have personally not used their customer support much. But, the little I have used it was a very good experience and got a faster response. The costs were not too bad either.
September 10, 2019

Support Rating

I haven't used their customer service honestly. They do have help webpages and you can email customer support but I'm not sure how effective they are. They also have an online "using Evernote" page which can be good for learning about the product.
September 10, 2019

Support Rating

I have not needed any support other than for changing plans and yearly billing. Both were handled with minimal effort on my part.
February 18, 2016
Nadeera Hakkim | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Evernote is the most useful productivity tool in the virtual world. You can make all your notes without physical paper or pen and write your all notes virtually and save them online or offline.
Read Nadeera Hakkim's full review
February 23, 2015
Ashley Hathaway | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not used customer support and have found plenty of documentation online and on their site to answer any questions.
Read Ashley Hathaway's full review

Document collaboration (47)
Access control (43)
File search (49)
Device sync (47)
User and role management (36)
File organization (48)
Device management (41)
Performance (47)
Reliability (48)
Storage Reports (32)

What is Evernote?

Evernote is a suite of software and services designed for notetaking and archiving. A "note" can be a piece of formatted text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten "ink" note. Notes can also have file attachments. Notes can be sorted into folders, then tagged, annotated, edited, given comments, searched and exported as part of a notebook. Evernote supports a number of operating system platforms (including OS X, iOS, Chrome OS, Android, Microsoft Windows, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and webOS) and also offers online synchronisation and backup services.

Evernote Video