eversign Reviews

January 29, 2021
Meghan Shaw | TrustRadius Reviewer
True Water Solutions uses eversign to send contracts to customers for electronic signing. The information in the documents we collect include personal information such as name, email, address and credit card information, and billing information. The documents are then sent back to us and stored for 30 days. Within this time period, we are able to export and upload to our CRM platform to store on file. We also use eversign for on boarding new employees. We have new hires sign NDS's and store those for our records too.
  • Electronic signing.
  • CC management.
  • Notifying via email when the document is signed.
  • Could be stored longer.
  • No folders.
  • Disorganized after being sent.
eversign is a great tool for a small business. It is affordable which makes it great for small projects, contracts and on boarding. However, with a larger company, this may not be the best option. As organization tools such as folders do not exist. For example, it would be nice to sort customer contracts with employee NDS's on the eversign platform. But because our business is smaller, it's okay for now.
Read Meghan Shaw's full review
February 09, 2021
We use it across our organization to assist with a few processes.
  • Documents needing internal/external signatures.
  • Accounts Payable approvals.
  • Expense Report approvals.
  • ACH - requests for banking information from vendors.
  • Other documents as needed.
It has really helped with our workflows and the ability to complete processes without having to be done manually, through email or snail mail.
  • Setting up documents for signature - easy to understand flow process.
  • Creating templates to be completed and signed.
  • Having separate "businesses" for different departments - a way to control who has access to documents.
  • The ability to take an existing document whether it is word or a pdf and adding the fields you need to be completed and or signed.
  • Pricing is very affordable compared to competitors.
  • They need to have better security - two factor authentication is not an option.
  • Additional branding to make it your own would be nice.
  • Videos on how to use added to their support site.
Very well suited for documents needing signatures or forms that need to be completed - it is a very simple process and works well.

My main concern is with the security - not having two-factor authentication available. We use it to store quite a few sensitive documents and you are not able to purge the documents so I'm constantly concerned about the site being hacked. I keep hoping that this is something they add but eventually if they don't we will be forced to switch vendors.
January 29, 2021
I use eversign every day to connect our providers with important documents that keep our business moving, it's quick for both and seamless for me and the provider. It's verifiable and in my hand, in seconds so I can keep our clients happy and everyone moving. I also love how you have an archive and a real-time " waiting " queue that helps me stay up to date.
  • User friendly.
  • Automation.
  • Remembers user, you don't have to write them in every time.
  • Verification of signature.
  • Using the template was a little hard to understand when setting it up for users to sign.
  • If you don't know where to click, logging in can be a little confusing.
I have used a lot of other programs and I think this has by far been the best, not just for the program but for the customer service as well. They are very helpful.
January 23, 2019
Kevin Yip | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our Advertising Department uses eversign whenever signatures are needed. Basically it includes contracts/IO with our clients, contract extension approval required internally, and claims and adjustments of charges.
  • Ease of use. Unlike DocuSign, when you create text fields on your doc, it allows you to enter the text into the box directly, whereas I have to click on the field and enter the text on the right hand side panel in DocuSign.
  • Speed. The documents load pretty quickly.
  • Notification. It informs you every time a signer has signed the doc.
  • Wish there was an option not to be informed until all the signers have completed signing.
  • Wish there were instructions showing how to add roles.
It is suited for virtually any situation where you can upload a document and add fields before signing. I cannot think of any scenarios where it is not appropriate.
Read Kevin Yip's full review
August 03, 2018
Tyler Graves | TrustRadius Reviewer
I initially signed up with EverSign's free tier to get a feel for its functionality. After just a few short months, I found myself using the paid tier because I began using it for more and more documents. EverSign is very intuitive and does not involve a long ramp-up period to utilize it at full capacity. It's become an integral part of my sales and client management processes. I've never had a support issue so can't speak to that aspect of the program. For any signatures I need, I use the software. It's worked very well and sped up my production.
  • User on-boarding
  • E-signature audit trails
  • Intuitive design and navigation
  • None
I would say that it's well-suited for any application involving electronic signatures. I looked into DocuSign, SignNow and a few other programs. EverSign offered a free tier, which took the pressure off a "free trial" with a time limit. I was actually able to use the full functionality versus a restricted version because I didn't pay upfront. That was much appreciated.
Read Tyler Graves's full review
July 27, 2018
John Kenneth Cole | TrustRadius Reviewer
I frequently prepare documents that need to be signed by multiple people - contracts, agreements, etc. In the past, all the signers had to be in the same room or we had to send the documents to the different offices then wait to receive the executed documents. With eversign, the process is instant, verifiable, and legally binding,
  • Documents signed in an instant. No travel to different offices, no waiting for hard copies to be delivered - it is done in an instant.
  • Legally binding - uses e-signatures to create a legally binding document.
  • Economical - the solution is very economical, especially when you factor in the money you save on travel, shipping charges, waiting, etc.
  • I would like to see video integration so e could have a video call while documents are being signed.
I routinely recommend eversign to my colleagues in business and other paralegals. There is no other solution that I refer people to - it is always eversign. When you factor in convenience and the price - the answer is clear. When others use the platform they always let me know how great the experience was.
Read John Kenneth Cole's full review
July 19, 2018
Tristan Layfield | TrustRadius Reviewer
In the consulting and coaching realm, we are sending out contracts all the time. eversign has provided an easy and effective way to not only send contracts but monitor their progress.
  • Easy to use.
  • Ability to upload your own documents and identify where the signatures need to be.
  • Ability to track your contract status.
  • Customer Service wasn't the greatest initially.
eversign is well suit for contracts in the consulting and coaching realm.
Read Tristan Layfield's full review
July 19, 2018
My business used eversign to collect e-signatures on contracts from clients in the legal sector.
  • Customer support
  • Price and affordability
  • Transparency
  • Features
  • Interface
  • Templates
eversign is well-suited for small businesses looking for an affordable basic e-signature solution.

What is eversign?

Viennese company Apilayer offers eversign, an electronic signature application featuring document security and storage with audit trail, templates, contact management, and integrations with other popular applications (e.g. Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.).