eversign

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of eversign, and make your voice heard!

Basic

Professional

Professional Plus

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://eversign.com/pricing

What is eversign?

eversign is a cloud-based digital signature solution that caters to businesses of all sizes across various industry verticals. It enables users to prepare, deliver and sign legally binding documents online. Key features include in-person signing, audit trails, a document editor, and contact management tools.

eversign provides users with built-in templates for contracts and forms which can be pre-filled with custom text, drop-down menus, checkboxes, and other elements. The solution manages e-signatures using a JSON-based REST API. Signees can complete forms on desktop or mobile devices.

eversign integrates with various third-party applications like Google Docs, Dropbox, and Salesforce. Signed documents can be stored in the eversign account, scheduled to auto-expire or permanently deleted after a certain deadline.

Services are offered on a monthly subscription basis that includes support via email and live chat.

eversign Competitors

eversign Technical Details

Compare with

What is eversign?

Viennese company Apilayer offers eversign, an electronic signature application featuring document security and storage with audit trail, templates, contact management, and integrations with other popular applications (e.g. Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.).

Who uses eversign?

The most common users of eversign are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Hospital & Health Care industry.

EverSign is used across the whole organization. It was a cost-effective solution to electronic signatures, allowing us to sign and approve documents both in the office and remotely. We are also better able to keep track of any given document's status. EverSign is used mainly by the Finance team to sign: A/P invoices, GL reports, journal entries, timecards, etc.
  • Cost-effective solution
  • Customizable
  • Easy to determine document status
  • Easy to manage business/team
  • It can be difficult to view larger documents efficiently
  • More customizable fields could be useful
  • Would be nice to be able to click on the document to add fields vs drag & drop
EverSign is well-suited for smaller organizations needing to sign any volume of documents, but is unable to afford more expensive options, like DocuSign. The functionality and options are impressive for how cost-effective it is compared to better-known alternatives. If you are sending many larger documents, EverSign may not be the best option. It can be difficult to review the documents in EverSign itself, so it's better suited to signing a larger document already reviewed off the platform. Organizations that can afford to pay the higher price for a more efficient option may want to do so.
I use eversign every day to connect our providers with important documents that keep our business moving, it's quick for both and seamless for me and the provider. It's verifiable and in my hand, in seconds so I can keep our clients happy and everyone moving. I also love how you have an archive and a real-time " waiting " queue that helps me stay up to date.
  • User friendly.
  • Automation.
  • Remembers user, you don't have to write them in every time.
  • Verification of signature.
  • Using the template was a little hard to understand when setting it up for users to sign.
  • If you don't know where to click, logging in can be a little confusing.
I have used a lot of other programs and I think this has by far been the best, not just for the program but for the customer service as well. They are very helpful.
True Water Solutions uses eversign to send contracts to customers for electronic signing. The information in the documents we collect include personal information such as name, email, address and credit card information, and billing information. The documents are then sent back to us and stored for 30 days. Within this time period, we are able to export and upload to our CRM platform to store on file. We also use eversign for on boarding new employees. We have new hires sign NDS's and store those for our records too.
  • Electronic signing.
  • CC management.
  • Notifying via email when the document is signed.
  • Could be stored longer.
  • No folders.
  • Disorganized after being sent.
eversign is a great tool for a small business. It is affordable which makes it great for small projects, contracts and on boarding. However, with a larger company, this may not be the best option. As organization tools such as folders do not exist. For example, it would be nice to sort customer contracts with employee NDS's on the eversign platform. But because our business is smaller, it's okay for now.
Our Advertising Department uses eversign whenever signatures are needed. Basically it includes contracts/IO with our clients, contract extension approval required internally, and claims and adjustments of charges.
  • Ease of use. Unlike DocuSign, when you create text fields on your doc, it allows you to enter the text into the box directly, whereas I have to click on the field and enter the text on the right hand side panel in DocuSign.
  • Speed. The documents load pretty quickly.
  • Notification. It informs you every time a signer has signed the doc.
  • Wish there was an option not to be informed until all the signers have completed signing.
  • Wish there were instructions showing how to add roles.
It is suited for virtually any situation where you can upload a document and add fields before signing. I cannot think of any scenarios where it is not appropriate.
Tyler Graves | TrustRadius Reviewer
I initially signed up with EverSign's free tier to get a feel for its functionality. After just a few short months, I found myself using the paid tier because I began using it for more and more documents. EverSign is very intuitive and does not involve a long ramp-up period to utilize it at full capacity. It's become an integral part of my sales and client management processes. I've never had a support issue so can't speak to that aspect of the program. For any signatures I need, I use the software. It's worked very well and sped up my production.
  • User on-boarding
  • E-signature audit trails
  • Intuitive design and navigation
  • None
I would say that it's well-suited for any application involving electronic signatures. I looked into DocuSign, SignNow and a few other programs. EverSign offered a free tier, which took the pressure off a "free trial" with a time limit. I was actually able to use the full functionality versus a restricted version because I didn't pay upfront. That was much appreciated.
John Kenneth Cole | TrustRadius Reviewer
I frequently prepare documents that need to be signed by multiple people - contracts, agreements, etc. In the past, all the signers had to be in the same room or we had to send the documents to the different offices then wait to receive the executed documents. With eversign, the process is instant, verifiable, and legally binding,
  • Documents signed in an instant. No travel to different offices, no waiting for hard copies to be delivered - it is done in an instant.
  • Legally binding - uses e-signatures to create a legally binding document.
  • Economical - the solution is very economical, especially when you factor in the money you save on travel, shipping charges, waiting, etc.
  • I would like to see video integration so e could have a video call while documents are being signed.
I routinely recommend eversign to my colleagues in business and other paralegals. There is no other solution that I refer people to - it is always eversign. When you factor in convenience and the price - the answer is clear. When others use the platform they always let me know how great the experience was.
My business used eversign to collect e-signatures on contracts from clients in the legal sector.
  • Customer support
  • Price and affordability
  • Transparency
  • Features
  • Interface
  • Templates
eversign is well-suited for small businesses looking for an affordable basic e-signature solution.
Tristan Layfield | TrustRadius Reviewer
In the consulting and coaching realm, we are sending out contracts all the time. eversign has provided an easy and effective way to not only send contracts but monitor their progress.
  • Easy to use.
  • Ability to upload your own documents and identify where the signatures need to be.
  • Ability to track your contract status.
  • Customer Service wasn't the greatest initially.
eversign is well suit for contracts in the consulting and coaching realm.