Viennese company Apilayer offers eversign, an electronic signature application featuring document security and storage with audit trail, templates, contact management, and integrations with other popular applications (e.g. Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.).https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/4W/5R/FOM14IFTP29H.JPEGIntuitive software, easy on-boarding, free tier for immediate use!I initially signed up with EverSign's free tier to get a feel for its functionality. After just a few short months, I found myself using the paid tier because I began using it for more and more documents. EverSign is very intuitive and does not involve a long ramp-up period to utilize it at full capacity. It's become an integral part of my sales and client management processes. I've never had a support issue so can't speak to that aspect of the program. For any signatures I need, I use the software. It's worked very well and sped up my production.,User on-boarding E-signature audit trails Intuitive design and navigation,None,10,Sped up the sales process Sped up the client management and referencing process Integrated well with existing design,Slack, Google Drive, EvernoteFor ease of use and reliability - Eversign is the only logical choice.I frequently prepare documents that need to be signed by multiple people - contracts, agreements, etc. In the past, all the signers had to be in the same room or we had to send the documents to the different offices then wait to receive the executed documents. With eversign, the process is instant, verifiable, and legally binding,,Documents signed in an instant. No travel to different offices, no waiting for hard copies to be delivered - it is done in an instant. Legally binding - uses e-signatures to create a legally binding document. Economical - the solution is very economical, especially when you factor in the money you save on travel, shipping charges, waiting, etc.,I would like to see video integration so e could have a video call while documents are being signed.,10,no need to travel to remote locations to sign documents. no need to use expensive shipping to get the paper documents. no need to worry if the signatures will be valid.,Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Business Catalyst, Adobe Experience ManagerQuick and Easy Way to Send and Track Your ContractsIn the consulting and coaching realm, we are sending out contracts all the time. eversign has provided an easy and effective way to not only send contracts but monitor their progress.,Easy to use. Ability to upload your own documents and identify where the signatures need to be. Ability to track your contract status.,Customer Service wasn't the greatest initially.,9,Less manual work due to templates and tracking in the interface. Ability to have a full document history for auditing and legal purposes.,Acuity Scheduling, Squarespace, G SuiteAffordable, basic e-signature platformMy business used eversign to collect e-signatures on contracts from clients in the legal sector.,Customer support Price and affordability Transparency,Features Interface Templates,7,eSign Genie,Clio, Vonage, eSign Genie,1,Contracts Client experience Cost control,2,Yes,Price Product Features Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Third-party Reviews,Focus more on features rather than cost
eversign

eversign Reviews

eversign
Filter 5 vetted eversign reviews and ratings
Tyler Graves profile photo
August 03, 2018

eversign Review: "Intuitive software, easy on-boarding, free tier for immediate use!"

• User on-boarding
  • E-signature audit trails
  • Intuitive design and navigation
  • None
I would say that it's well-suited for any application involving electronic signatures. I looked into DocuSign, SignNow and a few other programs. EverSign offered a free tier, which took the pressure off a "free trial" with a time limit. I was actually able to use the full functionality versus a restricted version because I didn't pay upfront. That was much appreciated.
Read Tyler Graves's full review
John Kenneth Cole profile photo
July 27, 2018

Review: "For ease of use and reliability - Eversign is the only logical choice."

• Documents signed in an instant. No travel to different offices, no waiting for hard copies to be delivered - it is done in an instant.
  • Legally binding - uses e-signatures to create a legally binding document.
  • Economical - the solution is very economical, especially when you factor in the money you save on travel, shipping charges, waiting, etc.
  • I would like to see video integration so e could have a video call while documents are being signed.
I routinely recommend eversign to my colleagues in business and other paralegals. There is no other solution that I refer people to - it is always eversign. When you factor in convenience and the price - the answer is clear. When others use the platform they always let me know how great the experience was.
Read John Kenneth Cole's full review
Tristan Layfield profile photo
July 19, 2018

eversign Review: "Quick and Easy Way to Send and Track Your Contracts"

• Easy to use.
  • Ability to upload your own documents and identify where the signatures need to be.
  • Ability to track your contract status.
  • Customer Service wasn't the greatest initially.
eversign is well suit for contracts in the consulting and coaching realm.
Read Tristan Layfield's full review
July 19, 2018

eversign Review: "Affordable, basic e-signature platform"

• Customer support
  • Price and affordability
  • Transparency
  • Features
  • Interface
  • Templates
eversign is well-suited for small businesses looking for an affordable basic e-signature solution.

About eversign