eversign Reviews

Tyler Graves profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

I would say that it's well-suited for any application involving electronic signatures. I looked into DocuSign, SignNow and a few other programs. EverSign offered a free tier, which took the pressure off a "free trial" with a time limit. I was actually able to use the full functionality versus a restricted version because I didn't pay upfront. That was much appreciated.
Read Tyler Graves's full review
John Kenneth Cole profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

I routinely recommend eversign to my colleagues in business and other paralegals. There is no other solution that I refer people to - it is always eversign. When you factor in convenience and the price - the answer is clear. When others use the platform they always let me know how great the experience was.
Read John Kenneth Cole's full review

About eversign

Viennese company Apilayer offers eversign, an electronic signature application featuring document security and storage with audit trail, templates, contact management, and integrations with other popular applications (e.g. Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.).