Evolve IP is a cloud-based business phone system that has integrations with third-party applications such as Google, Salesforce, and Zendesk. It includes features such as call forwarding, call park, voicemail, caller ID, group directory, audio conferencing, and inbound fax messaging.
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
3 people also want pricing
- Tech Details
Evolve IP’s cloud IP Phone systems are designed to help businesses move away from having to manage carriers, hardware and vendors by providing an enterprise quality hosted PBX with advanced unified communications features and world-class voice quality to any user, in any location, for a low, predictable monthly fee. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution will help companies attain cost savings, mobility, flexibility, control and quality that is crucial to their success.
According to the vendor, by leveraging Evolve IP’s unique carrier access cloud, or the user’s existing Internet connections, businesses can enjoy the flexibility of hosted VoIP services with the quality and control of on-site equipment – eliminating maintenance headaches and increasing up-time.
- Supported: Advanced ACD Routing Policies
- Supported: Agent and Supervisor Features
- Supported: Scalability and Capacity
- Supported: Unlimited usage and DID
- Supported: Polycom VVX HD handsets Included
- Supported: PX, MAC, Google and Mobile integration
- Supported: Unified Messaging
- Supported: Skype for Business, MS Lync, Google Apps and CRM Integration
- Supported: Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P), Video, Desktop Sharing
- Supported: International Options
- Supported: Built-in disaster recovery/business continuity features
- Supported: Monitored and managed 24x7
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|