Exclaimer is a provider of email signature solutions, empowering businesses to unlock the potential of email as a key digital advertising channel. With its tools, organizations can simplify the management of email signatures to deliver consistent branding, promote marketing campaigns...
We do utilize the feature that disables the signature when it detects one, as well as the feature to disable the signature …
We've also been able to …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Exclaimer, and make your voice heard!
Exclaimer Signature Management Cloud
Exclaimer Signature Feedback Power Up
Exclaimer Signature Marketing Cloud
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $1.65 per month per user
Exclaimer is a provider of email signature solutions, empowering businesses to unlock the potential of email as a key digital advertising channel. With its tools, organizations can simplify the management of email signatures to deliver consistent branding, promote marketing campaigns and company news, and gather real-time customer feedback.
Exclaimer boasts users among over 50,000 organizations in 150+ countries of their email signature solutions, and a diverse customer base that includes Sony, Mattel, Bank of America, NBC, the Government of Canada, the BBC, and the Academy Awards.
- Control all email signature from one central, web-based location.
- Signatures are applied to emails sent on all devices.
- Design signatures in the cutting-edge Signature Designer.
- Situated in load balanced groups for reliability and scalability purposes.
- Scales with increased number of tenants, maintaining reliability and uptime.
- Sync all Azure AD/Google Directory attributes to use in signatures.
- Awarded the ISO/IEC 27001 Certification.
- Comprehensive security including 2-factor authorization and 24/7 monitoring service.
- Hosted within 14 regional Azure datacenters worldwide.
- Datacenter failover if an issue occurs at a regional datacenter.
- Dynamic and professional email signatures across any device.
- Marketing departments gain ownership of designs and implementation.
- Campaigns targeted by sender, department, and can be run.
- Different templates for individuals and/or departments can be assigned.
- Signature elements can be applied and the changes are instant.
- Email signatures managed via an interface.
- Signatures are designed in the tool's Signature Designer.
- Social media icons, banners, disclaimers and photos can be added.
- Different signatures for reply and forwarded emails can be used.
- Custom designs without any limitations can be created, and used.
- Supported: Automatic email signatures added to email sent from all mail clients and web-enabled devices
- Supported: Design signatures in a signature designer that requires no HTML skills to use
- Supported: Signatures are auto-populated with user details taken from the user's Azure AD or Google Directory
- Supported: See signatures while typing, whether on a PC, Mac or mobile device
- Supported: Assign different signature templates for individual users or various groups/departments without additional rules
- Supported: Create separate signatures that appear directly under replies/forwarded emails, not at the bottom of an email chain
- Supported: Add additional content such as social media icons, user photos, display banners, and legal disclaimers
- Supported: Update any signature element and apply the changes instantly
- Supported: Apply display banners based on time-and-date for dynamic marketing campaigns
- Supported: Share access with anyone in in an organization and assign admin or editor permissions
- Supported: Dashboards give insight into how Exclaimer is deployed across an organization and the success of email signature templates
- Supported: Target select audiences with varied signature templates
- Supported: Suppress unpopulated contact fields from the signature
- Supported: ISO/IEC 27001 Certified and GDPR compliant
- Supported: Hosted within 14 load-balanced Microsoft Azure datacenters worldwide
- Supported: Multi-factor authentication system
- Supported: Situated in load balanced groups for reliability and scalability purposes
- Supported: Datacenter failover if an issue occurs at a regional datacenter
- Supported: Scales with increased number of tenants, maintaining reliability and uptime
- Supported: 24/7 technical support
- Supported: 24/7 monitoring services with real-time service alerts
- Supported: Use Power Ups to embed 1-click surveys and appointment booking links into email signature templates
- Fact Sheet: Exclaimer Signature Management Cloud
- Fact Sheet: Exclaimer Signature Marketing Cloud
- Fact Sheet: Exclaimer Signature Feedback Power Up
- Fact Sheet: Exclaimer Signature Appointments Power Up
- A white paper written by IT community leader Spiceworks explores how an email signature management solution can unlock the power of email signatures without adding more work for busy IT teams. It discusses the challenges of email signatures, the value in third-party solutions, and how their capabilities are being put to work in organizations of all sizes.
- A white paper examining the total marketing value of email signatures as digital real estate and attempt to put a price on it, explore the strategic and operational importance of developing a new metric to size and track the marketing value of email signatures, and learn how to measure email signature marketing by using Equivalent Advertising Value (EAV).
- A white paper from Exclaimer on controlling and optimizing corporate email signatures for hybrid workers.
- Case Study: Burris Logistics (Google Workspace)
- Case Study: Dunlop Protective Footwear (Microsoft 365)
- Case Study: The Rugby Football League (Microsoft 365)
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese|
- Works well
- Easy to configure
- Easy to redesign your signature
- Have a way of assigning certain signatures to certain individuals so you can manually add and remove them to a department specific signature
Doesn't work so well if you have department specific signatures.
There were a few providers that I ran trials with but none of them were as easy to use as Exclaimer, the trial was so simple to start and there were easy guides through the setup process. Once created I could apply signatures to emails sent from mobile devices as well as PC's and Laptops with real simplicity. I can also roll out timed signatures for seasonal events to add extra interest, while having the option to keep signatures standard for certain users if required.
- Centralised maintenance of company signatures.
- Ability to have timed signatures for seasonal events.
- Ease of design and maintenance of signatures.
- We have some mailboxes accessed by multiple people and this means their username doesn't get added, perhaps this could be pulled from the default mailbox.
- Feedback options are still in trial phase, and we found it difficult to stop being spammed with ratings from invalid addresses.
Occasionally there are users who do not wish to send a customised or seasonal signature, but they can still choose which signature to use from the drop-down option in outlook and it is very useful.
- Centralised email signature management
- Consistent email footers across devices
- Allows Marketing to be in control of our email banner
- Synchronises name, job title, phone number, department, and location with Azure AD
- Logic builder when trying to create more complicated email signature rules
- Creating/designing is simple and easy
- Can be setup from just one machine and populated out to any of your users
- Works with Office365
- Seeing signatures before sending can sometimes be problematic to install on Mac's
- A few more features in the designing of signatures such as dividers/icons
- Some issues with using your own Fonts. It would be good if these could work all the time without it using other default fonts if users don't have them installed on their machines.
- Signature templates
- User Interface
- Connection to M365
- Instruction guides on how to create signatures
- Importing signatures from on-prem Exchange
- Tech support
Exlaimer has allowed us to mass deploy email signatures to all our staff and manages to do so in our hybrid environment. Not only that, but it allows email signatures to be sent on all emails including from mobile devices. This is helpful as not all users use the same phones, some users have Androids, while others have iPhones. We also don't have a standard email client on mobile devices, so it saves us a lot of time from configurating each individual mobile device.
Lastly, this helps all the users who still prefer to use Outlook Web App instead of Outlook on Desktop. In summation this allows us to set up a strict standard for signatures without the need to configure anything on any devices outside of the initial sync client.
- Adds signatures to all emails
- Integrates with Hybrid environments
- Quickly sync with Azure Active Directory
- Customer Support
- I do prefer the old layout instead of their new one
- Have a guided setup as things can go wrong during initial set up
If you are in a Hybrid environment like myself, this seems to be the only tool that works consistently. You won't be able to leverage tools from Microsoft or other tools such as CodeTwo, whereas Exclaimer just works.
If you are solely on-prem, this tool will not work. You do need to have an Azure Active Directory to take advantage of this system meaning at minimum you will need to be in a Hybrid environment.
- Integration with Office 365
- Automated signature assignment
- Fairly easy signature building
- The signature builder needs to be adjusted to give a more accurate view
- The Mac app can be a little buggy
- Allow signatures without the need to go through Exclaimer Cloud
- User friendly design elements
- Prompt customer support
- Consistent results
- Sometimes when emails are forwarded or replied to from other companies, the signatures proportions return to our screens magnified.
- Sometimes there's a lag between me updating a user's information in 365 and it actually appearing in their signature.
- Template creatio
- uninterrupted operation
- Selection of possible AAD attributes
- Easy to navigate online platform
- Ease of integration with Microsoft exchange
- Useful MI
- The flow designer can be somewhat confusing if you don't use it frequently.
- Easy to use.
- Customer Support.
- Use an Outlook add-in instead of software to automatically show signature.
- KB articles
- Easy to modify design
- Meets all our needs as a medium sized business
- signature testing feature is awesome
- Possibly an integration with gmail that notifies that a signature will be attached once the mail is sent. For example, we get new starters into the business that assume there is no signature
- Dead easy to use for junior staff
- Quick tech support on chat
- Segregation of users into groups allows for better tailoring the message to the particular target audiences usually reached by those users
- Saves admin time as all data is pulled live directly from the Office 365
- No need for coding
- Better support for GIFS
- Flagging or alerting that emails are landing in spam
- Quicker resolutions on emails landing in spam
- Bigger tech support team in UK
- Better onboarding including the most common mistakes, examples of good practice, etc
- Integration with Azure Active Directory
- Design of signatures very easy
- Easy Administration of user accounts
- They could add an area for downloading invoices.
- Could improve on having to install the outlook plugin on user machines.
- One account for multiple email domains.
- Intuitive signature design interface
- Good library of support documentation
- Great options for managing multiple signatures in terms of 'if this signature isn't used then use this one' etc.
- Updated UI is a lot easier to use and looks better
- direct CSS editing in the signature design tool would be beneficial
- implementing the ability to change the time that Exclaimer syncs daily
- more address field options
I would say a tool like this isn't really necessary for smaller businesses, I would imagine there would be more cost effective alternatives for such a scenario.
- Extensive design and format options
- Syncs user data from Azure Active Directory
- Can be used with or without a computer agent
- Make multiple signatures and apply to different user groups or time frames
- Improving the way custom fonts are used and not saving them as images
- A hierarchical view of signature flow would be good
- An option of importing existing Outlook signatures
It can be over kill for some very small businesses or small business where they have a very static or simple signature that is tightly controlled by other processes. Although i do find that using Exclaimer will save any business time.
- Easy-to-use signature creation tool
- Automatically extracting employee information from Office 365 and implementing it to the signature
- Signature stays consistent in different platforms and email systems.
- Conditional rules
- Ability for clients to leave reviews or schedule meeting through signature is hidden behind a paywall
It is perfect for creating beautiful signature designs that contain basic company/employee information, but adding more interactive elements, such as ability to leave reviews or schedule appointments, is hidden behind a paywall and requires an additional subscription.
- Relatively easy to setup
- Easy to manage signatures
- Users on desktop email clients cannot see their signatures while sending, or even after sending. This should be fixed
- Signature rules are simple. More detailed rules can help with better scheduling of banners
- Some more choices of signature templates would help
- employees do not need to have the headache of setting up their signature email signature management is simple
- being in the service industry we have linked our company SLA in our signature with the help of Exclaimer
- you can have meeting scheduler in your signature.
- i dont find any thing missing in exclaimer
- Easy to edit.
- Easy link with user details.
- Synchronises with AD.
- Works with all of our tech stack.
- Nothing that I am aware of.
- Ease of Implementation.
- I'm not sure if there is an option for mobile devices, but so far, I have not seen one.
- Syncs perfectly with Office365.
- Multiple fields available for use within the signature template.
- Allows duplication of current signature templates.
- Navigation is difficult, especially in the new UI.
- Signature fields should be easier to drag and drop.
- Should be able to move things around on the signature preview in order to reflect the template.
It also maintains the signature for people who use their emails on the go and access them from mobile devices.
- Simple use of multiple signatures.
- allows all devices to show the same signature.
- stops users changing their assigned signature.
- Work with Microsoft to allow users to recall messages.
- Standardizes the appearance of email signatures across devices
- Allows for quick and easy changes to email signatures
- The template design tool is a bit cumberson
- Easy to connect to Office 365
- Easy to force sync user data changes
- Centralised management of all email signatures
- Different levels of user access so you can define what each user can do.
- Template editor can be a bit frustrating to get used to and some options are only available when you setup the fields intiataly it would be much more user friendly is these options/menue were always available.
- List of all users using exclaimed service has to be requested from Support, I would like to see this info in the portal as we pay per email and we review this monthly to ensure we keep our costs controlled.