Expensify for your money

March 05, 2020
The entire organization is using Expensify. We use it to log any reimbursements we need as well as things the company has decided to cover …

Expensify is easy to use!

February 11, 2020
My company uses Expensify to manage most employee expenses that we submit manually. Exceptions include ordering from shared business …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Expensify, and make your voice heard!

Track

Per Month (Free for 25 SmartScans per Month)

Per Month (Free for 25 SmartScans per Month)

Collect

$5

Per User Per Month with Expensify Card with Pay-Per-Use Price of $10 per User per Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://use.expensify.com/priciing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $5 per month

What is Expensify?

Expensify enables users to manage expenses, pay bills, send invoices, and book travel. Supports unlimited receipt scanning and mileage tracking to next-day reimbursement, to automate preaccounting systems.

- Unlimited receipt scanning: Snap a photo of any receipt and Expensify 's SmartScan technology captures the details. Also, the Expensify Card can be used to replace receipts.

- Expense management: Expensify codes and submits business expenses for approval, next-day reimbursement, and automatic sync with accounting software.

- The Expensify Card: Swipe the Expensify card to automate expenses.

- Bill payment: Expensify captures details from vendor bills for automatic approval and payment.

- Invoicing: Create and send invoices, while collecting payments and syncing automatically to accounting software.

- Travel booking: Concierge books flights, hotels, and cars for the user in a chat.

Expensify Video

Expensify Integrations

Expensify Competitors

Expensify Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web

Expensify starts at $5.

Emburse Nexonia, Concur Travel and Expense, and Emburse Certify are common alternatives for Expensify.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.6.

The most common users of Expensify are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

• Positive in that it has saved us time, so we can submit our expense reports and moved on to other tasks.
  • Positive in that it is easy to use, so we don't get frustrated updating expenses. We can do it and move on.
  • Positive in that it allows management to quickly accept and approve reports, saving them time as well.
  • Good governance
  • SLA compliance enhanced by 14% in terms of travel expense policies
  • Greater satisfaction ratings from improved roll outs, approx 9.5% increase in ESI scores
  • In 2020 Expensify had a negative ROI to our business because of the increase and changes to their business model.
  • We recommend avoiding annual agreements with Expensify because they would change the terms in the middle of the year without giving you the option to leave.
  • I was not part of the purchasing group/decision-maker. Not sure what the cost of the platform is.
  • What I can say, is it saves time for me to submit expenses this way than in email threads. In that sense, you're saving money on workers/working hours.
Scott Regan | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Before Expensify, I absolutely know that I never got reimbursed for all of my expenses, because I either lost receipts or completely forgot about them. With Expensify, I capture receipts in real-time, so I never lose out on expense reimbursement.
  • Many of my clients require receipt itemization, and Expensify does this with much greater efficiency than I could ever do manually.
  • Takes the stress out of expense reporting, it's easy to forward expenses to Expensify and keep track of where your reimbursement is.
  • With a complicated reporting structure, it is easy to set up Expensify to mimic that and ensure that the right people are approving the expenses.