Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Experlogix CPQ, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Configuration Engine on top of Salesforce (CPQ)e-Con CPQ helps businesses sell custom products and services easily and accurately. No matter how many options or variations, our powerful guided selling tools, API integrations, calculator and rules engine produce flawless, visually stunning proposals that meet customer needs. We are the only quote-to-order tool that synchronizes front and back-office data in real-time. Join more than 500 customers who are happily using Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ with e-Con CPQ.
Extend Salesforce CPQ to Handle Your Most Complex Deals with e-Con CPQ
Salesforce CPQ helps to automate quotes, control pricing and close deals faster, but some businesses need a more powerful configuration engine for their most complex deals...e-Con for Salesforce CPQ extends the power of Steelbrick helping agents sell more faster while making it easier to develop and maintain complex models.
- 15+ years of development
- made for custom-order and make-to-order manufacturers
- 500+ Customers
- 100+ trained experts
- 30+ countries
Adept at handling multiple levels of dependency, rules, data lookup, and calculation, e-Con thrives under the most demanding conditions. This allows any company to simplify CPQ processes for all products and services — no matter how complex.
- Supported: Quote sharing/sending
- Supported: Credit approvals
- Supported: Product configuration
- Supported: Configuration options
- Supported: Pricing rules
- Supported: Price adjustment
- Supported: Purchase history and open contracts
- Supported: Guided selling/Sales portal
- Supported: Self-service CPQ
- Supported: CPQ reporting & analytics
- Supported: Proposals
- Supported: Excel integration
- Supported: CPQ-CRM integration
- Supported: Attachments to quotes
- Supported: Order capturing
- Supported: Declarative Rules Engine
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||23%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||56%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||21%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||All countries|
|Supported Languages||English, Dutch, Spanish|
- Complexity of rules and configuring to suit your need is high.
- Properties you can set is almost unlimited.
- Fairly easy to develop and helps users comply to standards.
- Designer tool, it could still be friendlier.
- UI look designing is not that easy.
- It stores the products which the company has and from sending of quotes to delivery is taken care of by Salesforce through automation.
- It has standard objects such as a price book which handles the price of the product and partners will be able to view the price of the product and see the quantity available for them and orders can be placed as per the price book.
- Partner's data will be stored in the CPQ and as per the partner discount and volume discounts will be automatically provided at the final billing which is done through automation
- Product features object will have the information of the product which business sells who's the parent is product and can give a high-level view to the customer what the product is all about. Making purchasing easy for the partner
- Quotes and subscriptions will be managed by the CRM itself and using the automation rules the product order will be captured and product delivery will be maintained
- The room for improvement is the Lightning experience as I feel that it is slow as compared to the classic view
- They can improve on more out of the box functionalities related to the development of the Lightning page for the User Interface instead of more scripting