EZLynx in Texas offers their Agency Management System as a system for centralizing and managing customer information and automation for the daily workflow.Its as Easy as EZLynxWe use EzLynx as our main agency management system to keep all our clients' information and documents stored. Every department in our agency uses EZLynx. EZLynx addresses many of our needs from policy and document management to accounting and billing. One of the bigger problems EzLynx solves is the commission payout. Our prior system was archaic and required quite a few man-hours to process commissions.,EZLnyx has an integrated rater which is especially nice when insureds call and ask us to requote a policy renewal. Downloading from carriers is easy and a snap. Commission payout system is the easiest I've seen with any management system.,The integrated homeowner rater is weak and takes too much time to put in the info. None of the raters that we use, QuoteRush and Applied Rater, offer exporting capability to EZLynx. Can be a little costly if start adding all the capabilities.,9,Unfortunately, I can't tell yet on this as I've only had EZLynx for 4 months now but from what I can see is that I will be saving tons of man hours on processing commissions. I'm able to get more intuitive reporting which is a huge plus for marketing. The inept integrated homeowner rater is just so bad we've given up on it which means I've had to spend extra dollars on a homeowner rater.,QQ Evolution,Applied Rater
EZLynx Agency Management

EZLynx Agency Management Reviews

EZLynx Agency Management
Filter 1 vetted EZLynx Agency Management reviews and ratings
Daryl Patrick profile photo
March 15, 2018

EZLynx Agency Management Review: "Its as Easy as EZLynx"

• EZLnyx has an integrated rater which is especially nice when insureds call and ask us to requote a policy renewal.
  • Downloading from carriers is easy and a snap.
  • Commission payout system is the easiest I've seen with any management system.
  • The integrated homeowner rater is weak and takes too much time to put in the info.
  • None of the raters that we use, QuoteRush and Applied Rater, offer exporting capability to EZLynx.
  • Can be a little costly if start adding all the capabilities.
EZLynx seems to be well suited for any size insurance agency. The capabilities seem to be endless with the only caveat being the integrated homeowner rating system. EZLynx fits all the categories that a management system should fit for any size insurance agency. About the only scenario I can think of that EZLynx would not be appropriate would be doing the financial books for an agency, but than again, what agency management does.
Read Daryl Patrick's full review