F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce

F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Madison Sophia Bennett | TrustRadius Reviewer
F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce, the protection tool against all kinds of threats (ransomware, malware, Trojans, and viruses), has a protection mechanism. In just a few seconds it performs fast and scheduled scans according to my requirements and generates accurate reports of threats, found after quarantining as appropriate. It is used more and more in the company, by more than 6 departments thanks to the fact that we were able to verify it protects us from all threats on the web.
  • Scheduled scans are a highly important function to prevent our important files from being damaged from all threats.
  • The reports are another positive point because it shows us exactly all the details.
  • Threat analysis is robust and ensures security.
  • It is software that helps keep files, documents or any information safe, has everything in its place and has the necessary tools to fight threats.
This recommendation of F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce is due to the fact that for about 2 years I have been using this protection tool to scan every document my clients download or send me. I have the necessary experience to know that this tool is the one you can ensure safety with quick scans and I always try to recommend it to everyone.

F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce Scorecard Summary

What is F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce?

F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce is a cloud security option protecting enterprises using Salesforce.com services.

F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce Pricing

F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce Technical Details

What is F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce?

Who uses F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce?

The most common users of F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce are from Enterprises and the Information Technology & Services industry.