BIG-IP Reviews

February 17, 2020
Paul Luchini | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

On the occasions when we've had to engage f5 support, they have been great. They have always resolved our issues quickly and been easy to work with and professional. The reason I give them a 10 out of 10, however, is because when we've had issues that have crossed over between the f5 BIG-IP, our Cisco switches, and our Microsoft IIS server the f5 support representatives have been extremely knowledgeable about every product and device involved and have been able to troubleshoot end-to-end without having to engage other vendors.
Read Paul Luchini's full review
May 04, 2020

Support Rating

I actually have never needed to use their technical support. That said, based on all the other features and services provided by the company, I got to believe the Technical support team that supports the F5 Big-IP really does a good job while dealing with their customers on the daily basis
January 29, 2020

Support Rating

Although I rarely have connection problems with this software, there isn't a lot of direction to help with troubleshooting when it doesn't work. I usually just restart my computer and try again. I haven't ever attempted to contact any form of customer support for troubleshooting or technical support when I've had issues.
December 07, 2019

Support Rating

I was pleasantly surprised by F5 support, with my experience being the best of all the network vendors. I was not speaking to someone across the world, the engineer fully took ownership and followed through to solution without me having to keep calling. The support engineer also was able to resolve an unusual situation, in which most other vendors' engineers would simply give up.

What is BIG-IP?

F5 BIG-IP software from Seattle-based F5 Networks is a load balancing and application protection solution suite available on cloud or via virtual editions, on a subscription or perpetual licensing basis. The BIG-IP suite of products supports a wide range of security and application performance needs. The suite includes BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) traffic management and optimization, BIG-IP DNS, BIG-IP Access Policy Manager (APM) identity and password protection, BIG-IP Application Acceleration Manager, BIG-IP Advanced Firewall Manager (AFM) and BIG-IP Application Security Manager (ASM) web application firewall (WAF) and advanced DDoS protection.

BIG-IP Technical Details