FatCow is a website hosting service with features such as a free domain name, a blog, site templates, and unlimited mailboxes, offered by Endurance International Group.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/KG/RI/Z10PRRCW2M3Z.pngFatCow=FatValueI currently use FatCow to host my personal website and blog. I've most recently used it to host my student portfolio for my Master's degree. Previously, I used it to host the site for my instructional design consultant business. It allows me to demonstrate projects that I've developed, find me on social media, and contact me.,Web apps: FatCow's platform does an amazing job when it comes to adding web applications such as WordPress, Zencart, Joomla, etc. You can add these applications with a single click Extensive knowledge base: I've never had to contact their tech support because of the extensive documentation Simple pricing: I was first attracted to FatCow because there weren't service tools. Unlimited disk space and virtually unlimited bandwidth simplifies the pricing package. I do not see it currently advertised on their site, but when I first became a customer, their servers were powered completely by wind power. Environmentally friendly.,I was very disappointed with my initial renewal. I understood that the price I had paid was an introductory price, but the renewal rate was much higher than I anticipated. They could be more transparent with their renewals.,10,Integration of Google Analytics made it simple to see where traffic comes from. Ease of use frees me up to focus on communicating ideas rather than fighting with software to make it work. Stability makes it perfect to showcase my work.,GoDaddy,Google Drive, Adobe Illustrator CC, Articulate StorylineBest Web Hosting Service for You!I use FatCow to host my portfolio website and domain names. It addressed the problem of finding a good web-hosting service that fit my needs. I wanted to use a service that cares about the customer and has a lot of options. I am able to use FatCow with WordPress or any other web design service, or hard-code it on my own. The page manager is very flexible and the rates are reasonable.,Flexibility of how you want to use it (WordPress, HTML coding, Wix, etc) Unlimited storage for all your website needs Reasonable rates as compared to other hosting services,The dashboard design could be improved design-wise as it can get a bit confusing if you get lost navigating I wish security/more support was included in the price I pay for hosting rather than an added fee,9,I don't use FatCow for profit, just a place to display my work. It's a personal investment in myself that I can't really track.,GoDaddy and WP Engine,WordPress, Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Illustrator CC
FatCow

FatCow Reviews

FatCow
Filter 2 vetted FatCow reviews and ratings
Benjamin Brogdon profile photo
September 25, 2017

User Review: "FatCow=FatValue"

• Web apps: FatCow's platform does an amazing job when it comes to adding web applications such as WordPress, Zencart, Joomla, etc. You can add these applications with a single click
  • Extensive knowledge base: I've never had to contact their tech support because of the extensive documentation
  • Simple pricing: I was first attracted to FatCow because there weren't service tools. Unlimited disk space and virtually unlimited bandwidth simplifies the pricing package.
  • I do not see it currently advertised on their site, but when I first became a customer, their servers were powered completely by wind power. Environmentally friendly.
  • I was very disappointed with my initial renewal. I understood that the price I had paid was an introductory price, but the renewal rate was much higher than I anticipated. They could be more transparent with their renewals.
I honestly can't speak to whether FatCow would be well suited for large companies. But for independent contractors, bloggers, and entrepreneurs, FatCow is a perfect fit. If you're a novice user, their tools and interface allow you to build a site quickly. For advanced users, the clean interface makes it simple to find what you need. One-click installation of web applications is awesome. I haven't updated my site in a while, but they provide a great platform for those looking to showcase their portfolios and blogs.
Read Benjamin Brogdon's full review
Kristin Smith profile photo
September 05, 2017

FatCow Review: "Best Web Hosting Service for You!"

• Flexibility of how you want to use it (WordPress, HTML coding, Wix, etc)
  • Unlimited storage for all your website needs
  • Reasonable rates as compared to other hosting services
  • The dashboard design could be improved design-wise as it can get a bit confusing if you get lost navigating
  • I wish security/more support was included in the price I pay for hosting rather than an added fee
FatCow is excellent if you are looking for a web hosting service with an unlimited amount of space for all your website needs. Their servers are environmentally friendly so if you are conscious about that type of thing, they are a better choice than some others. The yearly fees are really reasonable, especially compared to other services. I wish they had a bit more tech support but that's really my only complaint.
Read Kristin Smith's full review