December 13, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
FCS Hospitality Management is used largely to handle our guest requests and services which is obviously extremely important when running an up and coming Casino and Resort. Our hotel is one of the top hotels in our city and in such a short amount of time had created a positive buzz. In order to maintain positivity, we need a system which is reliable and can provide us with the software we need to better service our guests. We use this software to track important data for revenue, a guest's habits, housekeeping info and pertinent customer information. Overall, it is a one stop shop to ensure the hotel is running smoothly.
- Tracking pertinent cusomter information.
- Providing a one stop solution to handling multiple needs for the hotel.
- Storing and computing data needed to monitor revenue and trends etc.
- Providing multiple solution for services such as housekeeping, communication among depts, and concierge.
- Room for improvement would be that at times the system runs a little slower than we would like it to. When you are busy you need things to be at its best especially when creating a seamless experience for your guests.
- Keeping up to date with the ever growing software and adding a few more perks or enhancements.
- Shortening the time it takes to fix glitches in the system.
Read Kenyata Garner's full review
It is appropriate for running a hotel and using it to maintain pertinent information needed across the board for customers, requests, tracking trends and revenue.