Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- It helps you understand a high level of product and review performances. This feature will help you improve your products, customer service, pricing, and technical feature roadmap.
- Bazaarvoice Curations helps measuring the satisfaction and NPS of our customers.
- The automated reporting and customization for various reporting structures allow focusing on specific areas of improvement.
- There could be lags and lapses in service that takes a while to resolve and integrate it.
- The high level of complexity for the data feeds could make you work longer in the initial set up.
- In eCommerce, it is important to integrate different services and we found it difficult to integrate with our internal search platform.
- Bazaarvoice Curations makes it incredibly easy to pull in content from multiple social media platforms for us to review.
- Once the content is pulled into the Curations dashboard, our marketing team can very easily scroll through all the images and decide which ones we would like to feature on our site.
- Curations also makes it very easy to tag any of our products in the images. We are able to do this manually, but Bazaarvoice also offers the option of letting their team tag the products they see in our images.
- Recently there were some changes to some of Facebook's policies. This has made pulling content from Instagram and Facebook a little more difficult than it was in the past. We now cannot send automated permission requests to customers as easily as we could before.
- It can get a little confusing when you are managing many different content channels with different rule sets. Initially we had a very complicated set up and found the dashboard a little confusing to navigate, but we have since trimmed down the complexity and have had no problems.
- Occasionally it can take much longer than expected to hear back from the support team.
If your social media following is a little smaller, you could probably manage content curation on your own or with a smaller or free tool.
Curations Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Bazaarvoice Curations is a social media curation platform that enables brands and retailers to gather social media content that is tailored to their marketing needs and display it on their website. The vendor says that their platform allows users to build engaging experiences on their site with high-quality, relevant social content that is backed up with their expertise in moderation.
Curations Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Curations Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||China, Denamrk, Netherlands, UK, US, Australia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden|
|Supported Languages:||Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish|