- Receipt capture accuracy is awesome - I was proofing them at first and never finding errors, so stopped doing that entirely
- Simple categories - Expenses get divided into Submitted, Approved, and Paid. Extremely easy to see the status of submissions at a glance.
- Email receipt capability - You can just email receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and it automatically connects to your account
- International currency capability
- Sage integration
In the past, we let people email receipts or 'self-built' expense reports with tables in Excel; and then we had to cut each person a check whenever we wanted to pay them back. Now, employees have the Fetch mobile app and simply take pictures of receipts; when the manager approves an expense it gets paid out to their bank account automatically via Fetch.
- Simplicity - employees just take a picture of a receipt and select a category - that's it, nothing more to do
- Automation - Fetch automatically pays the employee back once an expense is approved (debits the company bank account and transfers it into the employee's bank account via ACH)
- Real-time - employees don't need to wait until the end of the month or something like that to send an expense report in, but they do it real time, which also gives the accounting department real-time visibility into outstanding expenses
- Multi-currency - you can only submit expenses in USD and pay them back in USD. That hasn't been a problem yet, but I guess we'll have to ask employees to do their own conversion if they submit a non-USD receipt.
- Needs to have employees install the iPhone or Android app
Fetch Scorecard Summary
Fetch aims to provide small businesses with an easy and efficient way to reimburse employees for out of pocket expenses. Employees submit expenses using the Fetch mobile app and admins can view, approve and pay those expenses directly through the web app.
The vendor says Fetch was built with one thing in mind -- getting employees paid back fast without any added burden on the admins approving the expenses.
The vendor’s value proposition is that the sleek mobile app combined with customizable approval flows make Fetch a must-have for small teams who don't want to break their budget with expensive expense reporting tools with bells and whistles they don't need.
|Team||9.95||per active user|
Fetch Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||%|
Fetch Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Fetch Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|