Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Fetch, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Fetch aims to provide small businesses with an easy and efficient way to reimburse employees for out of pocket expenses. Employees submit expenses using the Fetch mobile app and admins can view, approve and pay those expenses directly through the web app.
The vendor says Fetch was built with one thing in mind -- getting employees paid back fast without any added burden on the admins approving the expenses.
The vendor’s value proposition is that the sleek mobile app combined with customizable approval flows make Fetch a must-have for small teams who don't want to break their budget with expensive expense reporting tools with bells and whistles they don't need.
- Supported: Smart expense batching
- Supported: Instant receipt processing
- Supported: In app employee-admin messaging
- Supported: Customizable approval flows and expense categories
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Quick uploads
- Easy to access the file links.
- Dependable: Doesn't crash or get hung up during transfers.
- The UI could use a refresh.
- I'd like to see a place to save connections rather than accessing from "recent connections" every time I open Fetch.
- Consistency: Fetch gives our employees a single portal to enter expenses, avoiding email confusion and lost paperwork.
- Clarity: Fetch allowed us to set up departments with one single 'approver'. This way employees would submit expenses and their boss would get a notification reminding them to review pending expenses.
- Support: It was easy to communicate with humans at Fetch and they were able to help us with questions we had.
- Desktop usage: Fetch is very much geared toward its smartphone app. While there is a desktop browser interface, it is limited and not at all straightforward.
- Detail: The framework of the system used by Fetch was logical and worked well, though it was a bit limited. For example, submitting mileage was the same as submitting meal expenses.
- Historical data: The accounting team could easily view historical expense data for employees, but the manager of a team was not able to get this detail with their user permissions.
- Simplicity - employees just take a picture of a receipt and select a category - that's it, nothing more to do
- Automation - Fetch automatically pays the employee back once an expense is approved (debits the company bank account and transfers it into the employee's bank account via ACH)
- Real-time - employees don't need to wait until the end of the month or something like that to send an expense report in, but they do it real time, which also gives the accounting department real-time visibility into outstanding expenses
- Multi-currency - you can only submit expenses in USD and pay them back in USD. That hasn't been a problem yet, but I guess we'll have to ask employees to do their own conversion if they submit a non-USD receipt.
- Needs to have employees install the iPhone or Android app
- Receipt capture accuracy is awesome - I was proofing them at first and never finding errors, so stopped doing that entirely
- Simple categories - Expenses get divided into Submitted, Approved, and Paid. Extremely easy to see the status of submissions at a glance.
- Email receipt capability - You can just email receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and it automatically connects to your account
- International currency capability
- Sage integration