Read Rob Harol's full review
Pros and Cons
- Standardization of asset delivery (i.e. Product and Engineering always get the expected output).
- Easy collaboration within the tool during the design sprint reduces delays.
- Prototype mode allows for the design to come to life when reviewing comps.
- Default settings can often make it quite difficult to find specific assets when part of a complete UIUX build.
- Out of the box training is probably necessary but is not readily available or always intuitive.
- View options could be improved to make it easier to the casual user to understand what they are looking at within the design.
- Timestamp would be a nice-to-have feature to track iterations.