Figma Reviews

May 04, 2020
Rob Harol | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

My sense is the support is decent, but in full disclosure, I never found need to reach out to the support team directly.
Read Rob Harol's full review
April 22, 2020
Andrea Hester | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't had to use Figma's customer support, other than accessing tutorials and learning tools. There is a wide array of videos and tutorials available for designers wanting to learn the program.
Read Andrea Hester's full review
April 09, 2020

Support Rating

Figma has a support team that can be reached at any time for urgent requests. We have never really needed it as most issues have well-documented solutions either on their forums or on Youtube. However although their SLA could definitely be better for starter plans (which currently has a wait time of 3 to 5 business days for support), it isn't much different from other companies in the space.
April 23, 2020

Support Rating

The onboarding and tutorials were not up to the expectations. I had to rely on various designers and Youtube tutorials to find solutions. The Figma community needs to grow for these problems to be solved.
October 26, 2019
Andrew Richardson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't used their support lately but in the past, they had a chat that I used often. They often responded in a few hours and were able to give a satisfactory solution. I would imagine it's less personal now but the community has expanded drastically so there are more resources out there to self serve with a bit of Google magic.
Read Andrew Richardson's full review
November 21, 2019
Mitchell Clements | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Figma has a great community, and it's effortless to get help. Fortunately for me, I've never had any issues with figuring out because their web pages and help tutorials are user-friendly and intuitive. Hence, it has been a great experience so far, and I feel like they are doing a great job.
Read Mitchell Clements's full review
November 15, 2019
Ostap Yaroshevych | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

It is a great design tool for beginners and also those who are professionals. The free version for single accounts helps those who are starting out use it without being burdened by subscription fees.
Read Ostap Yaroshevych's full review
September 16, 2019
Brittany Bartoli | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have never had an issue that would necessitate reaching out to Figma's support. I am not the account holder, so I have had no interactions in that sense. From what I have heard from our creative director, the support for Figma is adequate. He has nothing negative to say about their support.
Read Brittany Bartoli's full review
December 06, 2019

Support Rating

Figma has well-documented support and tutorials, we did not really require any support. The product is self-explanatory and any designer will be able to use it without any training. While some functions may differ, users quickly get used to them. Similarly, with shortcuts, they are easy and quick to get used to.
November 14, 2019

Support Rating

Very quick support replies. Also a very active online community.
November 07, 2019

Support Rating

As far as I’m aware features for Figma are released fairly regularly, and there’s a strong community around it.
August 23, 2019

Support Rating

I am a user, not the account holder, so I don't have any experience dealing with Figma's support. Our creative director loves figma, though, and I've heard nothing to suggest that their support is unsatisfactory, so I assume Figma's support is sufficient. I've also never had any issues that would necessitate me reaching out to Figma's support.
November 07, 2019

Support Rating

Help is easily accessible and when I've reached out I've gotten help quickly.

What is Figma?

Figma, headquartered in San Francisco, offers their collaborative design and prototyping application to support digital product and UI development.