Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- FileHold scales well and can serve small companies up to enterprises with thousands of users.
- Powerful workflow and approval processes.
- MS Office Integration, version control, a powerful search engine, and cloud availability.
- We could not find a graphical representation of the Workflow designer with drag-and-drop fields.
- We also could not find any easy, efficient way to import or convert from other storage platforms.
- The only other comment that my team had was that the color scheme could be tweaked to be more pleasing.
- Keep track of approval process once a document is submitted for approval
- Allowed me to run reports on the amount of documents approved the first time through, second time through etc.
- Allowed tracking of documents.
- Whenever there was an update done to the program, we would run into multiple issues.
FileHold Document Management software Scorecard Summary
About FileHold Document Management software
FileHold aims to bring structure, security, and order to the information chaos found in most offices. The vendor says FileHold customers make the decision to implement a structured document management system because in-house systems (Islands of Information) of shared network drives, filing cabinets, document tracking spreadsheets, email messages with attachments, or outdated groupware tools were no longer effective and needed to be replaced.
According to the vendor FileHold can reduce the amount of time spent searching for information and training new hires on procedures for updating documents by simplifying document and record archiving processes.
FileHold Document Management software Screenshots
FileHold Document Management software Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|FileHold Express for 5 users||$3,750||Server and 5 users|
|FileHold Enterprise for 20 users||$7,600||Server and 20 users|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|FileHold Express for 5 users||$15.00||per user / month|
|FileHold Enterprise||$10.00||Per user / month|
In all cases the price per user will decrease as more users are added to the system. FileHold has many optional and custom features that can be chosen and will change the price. For outright purchase of a license there is an optional 20% per year support and upgrade fee.
FileHold Document Management software Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
FileHold Document Management software Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
FileHold Document Management software Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Vai any popular browser|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, via HTML 5|
|Supported Countries:||Nortrh America, Europe, Asia|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, French|