We collect a lot of data in various documents and FileInvite helps us to manage those documents. It also gives status to the shareholders …
Used for document transfer and sharing with clients and others teams within the organization.
We leverage FileInvite to help with client document collection. It helps cut down on how much time we have to spend following up with the …
It helps to keep everyone involved in the transaction with a status of what documents are still outstanding. Easy to use, they have a …
We purchased this software at the start of our summer season to help us with registration for our summer campers. We require anywhere from …
We've recently implemented FileInvite to help with the collection of certain necessary documentation and to help our clients with the …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of FileInvite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://fileinvite.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
FileInvite automates the process of collecting information and documents from your clients. The vendor says the process is simple, and the interface is secure. All you have to do is create and send a FileInvite with the information you require. The client then uploads the files to a secure portal where you can approve or decline the information that has been submitted. FileInvite also allows you to set up reminders, templates and sync with your cloud storage like Google Drive.
The vendor says key features & capabilities include:
- Templates for regularly requested sets of documents from client and and easy to use client interface helps thousands of companies close more customers by rapidly.
- Collecting multiple documents from a stream of new clients, approving, managing and storing the files for action or compliance.
- Automated reminders that take care of the the awkward follow up messages as your specified due date arrives.
- PDF conversion means any document a client submits, conveniently saves in PDF format for retrieval from your cloud drive.
- Large file support
- Audit trail and history of interactions is also recorded for regulatory purposes.
- Supported: Document requests
- Supported: Automated Reminders
- Supported: PDF conversion
Learn more about FileInvite
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
It has been pretty smooth so far. There was an issue earlier this week that resulted in corrupted invites whereby the unique secure link failed, but I was able to resubmit the invitations quite simply, and they've assured me the issue was unusual and I won't be alarmed unless it happens again sometime soon.