FileZilla

FileZilla Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Robert Worth | TrustRadius Reviewer
They don't respond to inquiries timely if at all. We've had several emails where there was no response. Our latest email was sent to them 10-days ago. In our world, 24 hours is too long. Ten days says they either don't have an answer or they simply do not care. It could also mean the company is in the process of going out of business thus morale is no one is there to answer the questions.
Jonah Dempcy | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've never contacted FileZilla support directly, but they are so popular that there are countless tutorials online showing how to connect to any number of web servers, how to configure SSH/SFTP and so on. I feel that because of the popularity of FileZilla, the support from the general user community is sufficient.
January 21, 2020

Easy and Quick

I've always found the setup of FileZilla to be easy to use and setting up new sites has been quick. In working with FileZilla, I haven't had any issues. I rate it high because it's easy, quick, and free. I think anyone that is familiar with File Explorer can use FileZilla.
Most questions or concerns I have had with FileZilla have been answered on non-FileZilla sponsored websites. In my opinion, this is an advantage, as it shows the ubiquity of FileZilla adoption in the industry, and also that there are many active users. The more users there are, the easier it is to search for answers on the web when an issue is encountered.
I have never needed to contact their support team or do any of my own self service support. The product works as advertised and is pretty self explanatory. If you are comfortable moving files between folders on your computer using the operating system's file manager then you could pick up using FileZilla easily.
I have not had to access any support issues with FileZilla. It has worked as I have expected it to work each time I have had to use the application. There have been no difficulties or reasons that I have had to contact any support for this product. I have been pleased each time.
Nicholas De Salvo | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've never had to contact FileZilla support, it has always just worked as expected. When interfacing with technology, that's probably the highest praise I can give it. It just works. For the purpose of this review, I did note that there is a Wiki, Forum, and IRC channel available for those who need support.

FileZilla Scorecard Summary

What is FileZilla?

FileZilla is a file transfer protocol (FTP) solution.

FileZilla Pricing