Filmora from Wondershare is the company's video editing software available for a monthly or annual subscription, with support for 4k editing and a wide (and growing) range of available effects.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/j6/yv/O2P5OUIOMH5J.PNGFilmora a Good Video Editing Choice That is Near ExcellentFilmora is used for video editing, splicing together multiple videos and leveraging effects like overlays and other video editing tools and features. Filmora has an ever growing effects pack and subscription service giving you access to more transitions, effect and overlays than most other services and their editing tool has one of the quickest snip/splice editing options compared to other tools. I use Filmora for video game play highlight videos and other product review videos from time to time.,Quick Video Trim/Edits Excellent List of Effects/Overlays/Transitions 4K Video and GIF output options,Only 2 Video Tracks Cannot Select and Produce or Export Only Parts of the Timeline Lacking some shortcuts to help navigate and maneuver timeline more efficiently,9,Faster Video Production Fancier and More Effects Without Buying Them From Separate Sources,Camtasia,Camtasia, Hootsuite Enterprise, TapInfluence, GeniuslinkQuick and easy to learn, even for the first time video editorBeing in the IT industry, friends, family, and clients often come to me for help with technology other than computers. I purchased a DJI drone recently to make some videos for a friend's school as well as personal use. I quickly found that I end up with way more video than I needed after an hour or so of flying. I set out to find a simple way to edit those videos and came across Wondershare Filmora.,Managing the content of your project is easy. Buttons are there to quickly access video, audio, titles, and transitions. The online store makes it easy to add new effects as needed. There's a good selection of options so your videos don't have to all look the same. Exporting your project includes many options and formats, including some direct publishing options.,The online store can be a little clunky, sometimes requiring me to login two or three times. After a successful login, everything works fine. Occasionally the transitions don't export into the video correctly, usually by not being in the correct place in the video. I always check my exported video before closing out my project. I didn't find any audio files included in the standard offering or from the online store.,8,I am not in the video editing business, however sharing examples of my work with clients has started conversations about making and editing videos for them.,Adobe Premiere Pro,Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe Photoshop, QuickBooks Online,Adding various media to the project, from video and audio clips to transitions and titles. Keyboard shortcuts made it easy to split the clips into parts while reviewing them so they could be cut, cropped and zoomed, or edited in some other way.,None that I have found.,No,9Filmora is great for non-experts who still need professional videoFilmora is used at my organization for basic video editing to pitch investors and show the progress of our systems. It is used primarily by myself and, at times, some of my coworkers. We typically do not need to do much actual editing of videos, but we sometimes need to splice videos, overlay audio, and add annotations to video. Nobody at my organization is an expert at video editing, and we were looking for the easiest to use software.,User-friendly Intuitive and easy to use interface High-quality output,Editing or changing stills Lag and computer resource consumption,8,Our pitches and videos look much more professional Video editing is not something we have to outsource,Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X,Paychex Flex, Google Charts, Adobe Illustrator CC
Filmora

Filmora Reviews

Filmora

Do you work for this company?

Filter 10 vetted Filmora reviews and ratings

Justin Germino profile photo
  • Quick Video Trim/Edits
  • Excellent List of Effects/Overlays/Transitions
  • 4K Video and GIF output options
It handles Nvidia Shadowplay videos with ease where some other editing tools struggle with those video formats. If you want fancy pre-made transition and effects you get a much wider variety with Filmora than with almost all other video editing tools.
Read Justin Germino's full review
Bill Greganti profile photo
  • Managing the content of your project is easy. Buttons are there to quickly access video, audio, titles, and transitions.
  • The online store makes it easy to add new effects as needed. There's a good selection of options so your videos don't have to all look the same.
  • Exporting your project includes many options and formats, including some direct publishing options.
Filmora is great for a beginner and is easy to use. I found the interface very intuitive and was exporting my first video in about 30 minutes. I would recommend this to people who are new to video editing and don't need the capabilities and features of a professional package such as Adobe Premier. Although Wondershare has recently released a Filmora Pro version I have not tried it yet.
Read Bill Greganti's full review
  • User-friendly
  • Intuitive and easy to use interface
  • High-quality output
In our experience, Filmora is great for beginners who need some advanced functionality for video editing, but who are not planning to focus on it or do anything too extreme. It is similar to Movie Maker, the free software provided by Windows, in how it is intuitive and easy for beginners, but it allows you to do much more.

About Filmora