Filmora Reviews

Daniel Städeli | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Filmora to make video edits for customer training and promotional videos. We have used it to add subtitles to some videos when we needed to send the video to an audience that does not understand English as well. We have not used the advertising videos and templates much that Filmora offers.
Read Daniel Städeli's full review
January 28, 2020

Great for a beginner!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am the only employee at the company who uses Filmora. I originally used a free trial of Final Cut but thought it was expensive to purchase and also the Macs we had at work were not new enough for it to work smoothly. I use the software to create videos for our business awards shortlist and winner announcement which takes place 3 times a year.
Justin Germino | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Filmora is used for video editing, splicing together multiple videos and leveraging effects like overlays and other video editing tools and features. Filmora has an ever growing effects pack and subscription service giving you access to more transitions, effect and overlays than most other services and their editing tool has one of the quickest snip/splice editing options compared to other tools. I use Filmora for video game play highlight videos and other product review videos from time to time.
Read Justin Germino's full review
Bill Greganti | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Being in the IT industry, friends, family, and clients often come to me for help with technology other than computers. I purchased a DJI drone recently to make some videos for a friend's school as well as personal use. I quickly found that I end up with way more video than I needed after an hour or so of flying. I set out to find a simple way to edit those videos and came across Wondershare Filmora.
Read Bill Greganti's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Filmora is used at my organization for basic video editing to pitch investors and show the progress of our systems. It is used primarily by myself and, at times, some of my coworkers. We typically do not need to do much actual editing of videos, but we sometimes need to splice videos, overlay audio, and add annotations to video. Nobody at my organization is an expert at video editing, and we were looking for the easiest to use software.

About Filmora

Filmora from Wondershare is the company's video editing software available for a monthly or annual subscription, with support for 4k editing and a wide (and growing) range of available effects.