Reviews (1-5 of 5)
February 16, 2017
- The employee and manager self-service functionality allows for end users to be more efficient in their daily HR tasks.
- HR admins gain 360 views through robust dashboards and reports.
- Performance review process could be streamlined or better defined.
- Standardized process for administrating benefit options year over year, the ability to quickly update pricing and tier changes.
- Out of box standardized holiday calendar templates.
Read Machell Enke's full review
FinancialForce HCM gives HR admins the full Hire to Retire experience while also meeting the needs of the worker/end user. Additionally, the application is well suited for talent management, shift scheduling, electronic benefits transmissions and connecting to payroll providers. Integration of HCM with other FinancialForce offerings, such as PSA and Accounting, completes the connection of front to back office.
February 14, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
Our entire branch campus is using FinancialForce. We use it for performance reviews, job postings, position control, workforce planning, etc. Before FinancialForce (FF), we were not able to track the job pipeline accurately to determine which job board brought in the highest quality and quantity. With FF, we can build reports based on the information we want to track. It is so customizable!
- It's customizable for every department.
- The "back-end" is easy to use. You do not always need to contact support to tweak items.
- Once a process flow is created, it is VERY user-friendly.
- We can integrate other platforms such as Formstack into FF.
- When we add a new position and requisition, we were under the impression, that the posting would pull automatically from the position. This is true, but it jumbles all the information into one long paragraph.
Read Mallory Davis's full review
This is a great "all-in-one" platform that combines recruiting, onboarding and performance reviews into one system. The ease of use for managers and employees is fantastic and if you are looking for a program that gives you almost unlimited amount of buildable reports... this is it! For organization with few employees, this may not be the system for you.
January 09, 2017
We use FinancialForce HCM with clients, as in we have helped clients implement FinancialForce HCM. On the whole, it is a simple program that has all the functionality the client was looking for, but issues came up with integration which took quite a while to resolve. This software addresses basic HR needs that a typical mid-sized company would have.
- Simple and straight-forward to use
- Once the integration issues were worked out, it started working without issues and provided the correct data in a timely manner
- Self-service capabilities
- Dashboards need updating
- Difficult to customise reports
- Salesforce is not always as quick to respond with service issues as they could be
Read Calvin Harris's full review
In my opinion, this solution is best suited to mid-sized companies who require an HCM system but are not looking for something highly complicated and customisable. Once up and running, it is simple for employees to enroll in benefits and request various forms from HR, participate in trainings, enter time cards, etc.
February 12, 2016
Score 7 out of 10
FinancialForce HCM sits within our salesforce implementation and provides HRIS tools - employee management, reporting, performance management, time off requests etc.
Read Jonathan Baird's full review
FinancialForce HCM is good for HRIS activities.
July 13, 2017
We're using it as our HR platform. We have roughly 100 users who use it for all their legal documentation as well as requesting off time for vacation, sick, bereavement... etc.
We use Salesforce as our customer relationship management (CRM) tool, so we thought we should integrate our HR platform with our CRM to help provide a smooth transition for our end-users.
Read this authenticated review
FinancialForce HCM is well suited when it comes to any of our workers.[They] can request time off, and immediately their manager gets an email notification to approve or reject their request - this saves paper and saves time while still having a paper trail for the request.
The fact that it's a managed packaged - we've requested a lot of customization that couldn't be done which makes it hard to meet our needs.
FinancialForce HCM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About FinancialForce HCM
FinancialForce acquired Vana Workforce in November 2013. and it is now called FinancialForce Human Capital Management (HCM),. The product is a suite providing HRMS, talent management and recruitment capabilities. Vana Workforce was built on the Salesforce Platform, so it is automatically unified with FinancialForce Accounting and FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA).
Categories: HR Management
FinancialForce HCM Competitors
FinancialForce HCM Technical Details