FinnOne Neo is an automated, workflow-based and technologically advanced lending solution that provides loan lifecycle management capabilities, available on-premise or from the cloud. It enables customers to digitize and automate their processes, launch tailored products, and offer services across multiple...
FinnOne Neo is an automated, workflow-based and technologically advanced lending solution that provides loan lifecycle management capabilities, available on-premise or from the cloud. It enables customers to digitize and automate their processes, launch tailored products, and offer services across multiple channels. FinnOne Neo helps digitize the complete loan lifecycle end to end, from initial contact with customers and helping make better credit decisions faster to loan servicing and delinquency management.
FinnOne Neo helps companies make better credit decisions, reduce credit risk and lower the levels of non-performing loans. Additionally,it is designed to cater to the unique requirements of banks and non-banking financial services companies and covers a wide range of loans, including personal loans, housing finance, auto loans, education loans, consumer durable finance and gold loans.
According to the vendor, key business benefits include:
- Complete digitization of the loan lifecycle
- Automated and paperless processes
- Faster time to market through ready to plug-in and use solution
- Add capacity and users quickly
- Adapt to changing business needs quickly
- Zero upfront infrastructure cost with pay-per-use opex cost
- 24x7 business availability
- Supported: Complete digitization of the loan lifecycle
- Supported: Faster product creation
- Supported: Automated and paperless processes
- Supported: Dynamic workflow management
- Supported: Native integration with lending mobility
- Supported: Integrated accounting engine and powerful rule engine
- Supported: Integration with lending analytics
- Supported: Pre-configured system configurations
- Supported: Straight-through processing
- Supported: Comprehensive credit checks
- Supported: Omnichannel support
- Supported: Self service capabilities
- Supported: On demand scalability
- Supported: Flexible pricing
- Intellect Design
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
|Supported Countries||India, South East Asia, Japan, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Americas|
|Supported Languages||Multi-language support|
- Process automation across banking use cases like customer onboarding.
- Multi dimensional reporting analytical view.
- Open integration platform.
- Different Geographies support.
- RPA and OCR capabilities.
- Process mining capabilities.
- Ott channels support seamlessly.
- Cloud management
- Tracking of data
- Ease of use
- Better customer support
- One thing that makes a major difference is the compatibility with a mobile operating system. Because of its capability, access to our file had become less of a chore.
- The analytics of this platform is more advanced, grasping data that are important to us and that will be in use daily, advanced stats provides us the accurate information we need for implementation.
- The portal system makes security and privacy of our information confidential, and easy to use in sharing with someone else within the same domain. The portal helps us navigate the work we need and improves our quality of work.
- The interface could be improved because there is some confusion in certain areas that need to be more friendly and clear.