Reviews (1-13 of 13)
FireMon Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
FireMon's Network Security Policy Management (NSPM) platform gives security and operations teams automated visibility and analysis for network security devices. FireMon's web-based UI allows users to dissect their network security policies, locate compliance failures, and assess security vulnerabilities. The vendor says the platform proactively delivers intelligence around IT security and compliance so organizations can make better decisions about their network security.
FireMon platform offers:
- Real-time monitoring for security and network operations to see details in complex IT and security systems. With granular, sub-second views into the network infrastructure, FireMon provides automated analysis to improve security posture, maintain compliance and detect advanced threats.
- Automated Security Configuration Assessments (SCA) for continuous compliance, automated rule and cleanup recommendations, and risk-based simulation for policy changes. Users can create "what if" scenarios for analysis and model the impact of potential changes. This reduces time and gives greater assurance that firewall changes provide appropriate security and accessibility to IT assets.
- Continuous assessment of all security device configurations in real-time, complying to regulatory and internal standards. Audits are automated with sub-second analysis and documentation across the security infrastructure.
FireMon Videos (2)
- FireMon Datasheet
- Whitepaper: Security policy remains the bedrock for data protection. Security and operations teams are swamped in access request, audit requirements, and cyberattacks. Organizations need a better way to manage the security policies that protect the enterprise.
- Quantifying the Value of Firewall Management
FireMon Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||8%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||77%|
FireMon Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
FireMon Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Web based browser UI|
|Supported Countries:||All countries except North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria and Cuba|