- Unified environment for all forms of contact
- Pleasing UI that is easy to use
- Provides a high degree of training at all levels of the call center to ensure that everyone is well versed in their platform
- We have not experienced any major issues so far. All minor issues are handled quickly by help desk staff.
- IVR building
- Managing users with profiles and ease
- Ability to create whisper prompts from text
- Pretty consistent mostly
- Customer support that is quick to respond, but unable to figure out issues that are not cut and paste, for weeks on, which can be frustrating.
- A Java-based VCC application that requires Java and is not web-based in 2018!? You actually have to download the Java file every time you login if you want to keep current.
- An incredibly complex report-generating tool that the support team from Five9 themselves have told me "It's a hit or miss" deal.
- Some of the weirdest issues with audio quality, service interruptions and login issues happen, and there's almost always no explanation and the blame is shifted back on us even though we have an excellent network that has been tested by Five9 themselves, and our devices are impeccable and well managed. In the end, you just close the tickets because the issues randomly stop occurring, just as they started. Until the next one ...
- Availability- Five9 has servers in multiple regions and an entire team monitoring 24/7 to make sure we do not have down time.
- Scalability- We can quickly increase our licenses up and down based on the needs of our clients.
- Security- We do not have to worry about security.
- Quality of voice- we are able to use Five9's soft phones and sustain a high quality of voice.
- Single code set and cloud based software as a service. Competitors we looked at were typically more of a collection of applications.
- Speed/Ease of use- We can manage Five9 with a single administrator vs an IT department.
- Compliance- for outbound dialing compliance is built in. We also use their TCPA solution for dialing cellular phones.
- Future proof: Five9 continues to invest in making their virtual contact center better. This in turn makes our service offering stronger.
- We don't have any requests currently for Five9.
Companies that need scalability up and down throughout the year.
Companies with premise based and at-home agents.
Companies with inbound and outbound needs.
Five9 helps us communicate with and convert our leads. It also allows us to reach out to and monetize leads in an automated fashion that generated online (that would otherwise be wasted if we did not reach out to them). Also, Five9's robust administrator settings, supervisor functionality, and customizable reports are very handy.
- 24/7 Customer Support is based in the Philipines and, although sometimes time consuming, they resolve problems and have solutions 99% of the time in my experience.
- California-based account reps are responsive and very involved and interested in our needs.
- Five9's robust administrator settings, supervisor functionality, and customizable reports are very handy and meet almost any need you could think of.
- The agent script is one long page. You can write it in HTML yourself or get customer service to put it into HTML format for you for free.
- I've found the agent script to be outdated and lacking in tech function.
- Sometimes there is a lot of pressure from account reps to increase the quantity of agent licenses. This can be frustrating during slow times in business.
- Aquiring international numbers can take several weeks. It would be nice if that process was quicker, and if international plans were more affordable.
If your agent script can shoot off in dozens of different directions during a call, due to their outdated agent script tech, Five9 may not be the best option.
If you are handling high volume of calls that are more of a one-and-done type situation, Five9 is an efficient, smart, and aggressive dialing solution.
If you are wanting a dialer that is trusted, has been around a while, and is NOT a bare bones solution, Five9 likely has the solution to complex dialing problems you haven't even thought of yet.
- Ease of user administration and permission level customization for all users.
- Easy to navigate, searchable access to recorded calls and call logs, complete with phone numbers, lengths of time, number of holds, and sortable by any piece of collected information.
- Data collection and reporting customization for agent or team level statistics on handle time, abandoned call rate, occupancy, and duration.
- Java based desktop application is a pain to keep updated.
- The user interface for the agent desktop application is clunky and outdated. It could use a facelift.
- The help center for documentation isn't well organized and the documentation needs substantial editing.
Five9 is a great idea for anyone who is doing an outbound campaign where they are using an auto-dialer and has features like a do not call list and a salesforce integration to help organize contact information.
Five9 is less useful for managers or people who don't have specific metrics because it will throw off the reporting with long handle times or non applicable dispositions.
- Provides easy to use infrastructure for IVR deployment. It took our Contact Center less than 2 business days to successfully implement five9 into our environment.
- Blended functionality has allowed us to increase revenue per day by allowing for transparent transition from IB to OB.
- Reporting has helped increase agent productivity and afforded us transparency when attempting to improve agent's ability to handle more calls in a typical 8 hour shift
- Real time reporting (Supervisor Desktop) allows for immediate access to agents positions and states. We have utilized this tool by allowing all agents to have access and to manage their non-ready time with their peers. Service Levels are 90/10, along with lower than 10-15 ASAs.
- Technical Support has room for improvement still. In the last year, this particular service had improved tremendously. We experienced typically 4-6 outages a year and last year we experienced two outages.
- Adding the new agent desktop feature has been a godsend for us and we have moved our entire agent workforce over to this web based application and abandoned the Java application. There are additional costs to do this and that was unexpected. The offset for me, is that we still have access to Java in the event we experience future challenges with the web based app.
- More extensive Email channel adaptability would be nice
- Reporting: Five9 has all the information you will need to make the right judgement calls for your call center.
- Pricing: Reasonable pricing that allows you to get a good service for a price that won't break the bank.
- The ability to log into various Five9 access points is helpful - Admin, Reports, Agent, Supervisor, etc.
- Has too many pages and buttons. It needs to be simplified to improve the user experience.
- The UI is ugly and hard to navigate.
- The cloud history is only 60 days, It should be longer with some data.
- Very strong integration with Zendesk, which serves our reporting and NPS purposes.
- Multiple platforms available, making it easy for us to align on a best practice as an org, but also to provide additional options for associates to download when necessary.
- Fluid back-end reporting that allows leadership to automate insights.
- Account managers provide strong relationship building, but their direct customer support is overly reliant on phone technology to communicate. Often challenging to contact them through other preferred channels, e.g. email.
- Inbound and outbound calls are extremely easy. Dial out or find a previous contact and double click.
- Contact information is stored particularly well. As a caller comes up on the screen, if pulled from a created list, the caller details are easily seen and easy to verify.
- I have used many other virtual contact centers and this one is by far the easiest to use.
- More options while on campaigns.
- Pause campaign button.
- It allows you to streamline adherence, this now increases the number of calls agents can take during the day.
- Allows a complete historical database at finger touch of customer account without having to search multiple windows, all of the options you need to assist customer is on one main screen.
- No need for any hard line phone units. So the need to put in the correct Aux code no longer is relevant.
- The system is very user friendly.
- Depending on bandwidth you have with your provider there can be drops in service.
- Agents have struggled with doing three way calling and then passing that customer to the next department without disconnecting the entire call.
- I would like to see the historical not disappear from the history once you have logged off for lunch. I have found that the accounts I worked on in the early portion of the day would be erased once I have logged back on. There were times where agents needed to do follow-up and found it difficult to see what they have listed and that at times can lead to a call to the customer which is what we want to avoid because it takes you away from available status even longer.
Five9 Scorecard Summary
Five9's call center software is designed to enable agents to make more calls and be more effective on the phone. This solution includes Smart Dialers which are designed to give agents more time with live prospects. Intelligent Routing gets calls to the right agent. The On Screen Caller Info puts customer information at their fingertips. All interactions are automatically logged to the user’s CRM.
According to the vendor, makes call center agents up to 300% more productive.
Five9 Support Options
Five9 Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|