Fivetran replicates applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance data warehouse, after a five minute setup. The vendor says their standardized cloud pipelines are fully managed and zero-maintenance.The vendor says Fivetran began with a realization: For modern companies using…
- Connect to traditional data sources (8)8.383%
- Simple transformations (7)8.383%
- Data model creation (7)7.171%
- Connecto to Big Data and NoSQL (6)6.969%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Fivetran, and make your voice heard!
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Fivetran - Interactive Demo
- Tech Details
The vendor says Fivetran began with a realization: For modern companies using cloud-based software and storage, traditional ETL tools badly underperformed, and the complicated configurations they required often led to project failures. To streamline and accelerate analytics projects, Fivetran developed zero-configuration, zero-maintenance pipelines to deliver data into modern cloud warehouses.
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts and business intelligence users, Fivetran technology promises to enable organizations to control their data without complex engineering and ultimately supports data-backed decisions and company culture.
- Supported: Five-minute setup
- Supported: Complete replication from any source
- Supported: Fully managed 24x7
- Supported: Normalized schemas from denormalized APIs
- Supported: Automatic schema migrations
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|