FL Studio

FL Studio Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

I use FL Studio to record voice-overs and other audio for our YouTube channel videos. I also use FL Studio to create beats and tunes for our videos.

Having FL Studio addresses many problems. I can create my own original music with FL Studio rather than using other people's work. I can also record my voice-overs on the same software and mix them to create crispy clean audio. It has great features and presets, obviously more than what free open-source software offers.
  • The price of FL Studio isn't too harsh for beginners, which is great.
  • FL Studio has an infinite amount of features, samples, plugins and pre-sets.
  • It's easy to move around the music blocks in FL Studio's timeline.
  • It isn't too hard for beginners to adjust and get used to the interface.
  • The recording process can somewhat be confusing and inefficient.
  • FL Studio has a confusing routing, for example to use return tracks for reverbs, you will have to click numerous buttons to get that done.
  • FL Studio has a somewhat steep learning curve, which can demotivate beginners.
  • FL Studio's auto-saving feature is a bit late, which can ruin your project if you rely on it.
I would recommend FL Studio for anyone who wants to get their hands on music making or even just recording audio for videos. I would suggest making the somewhat small investment and trying it out, you could end up with a career from it.

For beginners I would definitely suggest watching online courses/tutorials as they helped me a lot and it will for you as well. Also, I would recommend using third party plugins which will help in fine tuning your projects and overall produce much better music/recordings.

FL Studio is well suited for businesses and personal use to make music. I would confidently say that its one of the best DAW to start making music.

FL Studio Scorecard Summary

What is FL Studio?

Belgian studio Image-Line Software offers FL Studio, the company's digital audio workstation (DAW) and audio editing application.

FL Studio Pricing