Our organization uses Flipcause for most aspects of our fundraising including collecting online donations (one time and recurring), …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.flipcause.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $125 per month
Flipcause is an online fundraising platform for small nonprofits. With a built-in donor database, mobile app, and payment processing, Flipcause is designed to be the only tool needed to manage and accept donations, registrations, volunteers, sponsors, and peer-to-peer and crowdfunding campaigns - all from a single cloud-based dashboard. Every subscription plan comes with Unlimited Human Support and Concierge Services.
- Supported: Website Integration
- Supported: Website Redevelopment
- Supported: Payment Processing
- Supported: Donations
- Supported: Events and Registrations
- Supported: Volunteers
- Supported: Peer To Peer
- Supported: Text-to-Give
- Supported: Crowdfunding
- Supported: Peer To Peer
- Supported: Website Modernization
- Supported: Donor Database
Frequently Asked Questions
Flipcause is a nonprofit fundraising management platform from the company of the same name in Oakland.
Flipcause starts at $125.
The most common users of Flipcause are from Small Businesses and the Non-profit Organization Management industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Our organization uses Flipcause for most aspects of our fundraising including collecting online donations (one time and recurring), selling tickets to fundraising events, and keeping track of donors (donor CRM). It is great to have all of these services in one place that is both easy to use and integrates seamlessly with our website.
- Flipcause has a great user interface for donors.
- Flipcause sends customizable donation receipts.
- Flipcause easily integrates with our website.
- Flipcause has great customer service.
- The functionality is great, but setting up a fundraising campaign the first time can be time consuming and confusing. However, they have customer service staff who can help you or who will set up the campaign for you from start to finish.
- You must click "save" each time you open a section of your campaign even if you haven't made any changes. This can be a bit annoying, but I suppose the feature is there to prevent changes from being lost or unwanted changes from being saved.
Flipcause has been great for our organization and donors report good experiences using the platform. It has been fantastic for our annual fundraiser, as we can sell tickets, get volunteers to sign up, solicit donations, contact all ticket purchasers, and more very easily.
Flipcause has amazingly responsive customer support staff and "Success Teams." When you sign up, your Success Manager makes sure you have all the information and support needed to get up and running quickly and easily. Your Success Team will happily provide support on an on-going basis as needed, although we have not needed much support due to the easy-to-use interface.