Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- To target accounts most likely to create winnable opportunities.
- To focus sales resource on those opportunities we are more likely to win.
- Listening to customers - very responsive customer success team.
- Working with customers to build the most predictable model.
- Easy to set up and get useful reporting quickly.
- A little more explanation of how different factors can affect the model in terms of the customer objectives - they've really listened here and have really focussed on the changes we needed to make.
- Update specific fields/features e.g. multi-currency support (now done), non-confusing field names (being released), custom fiscal years for reporting (coming I believe)
2. Ask all your potential vendors about set-up costs and time.
3. Understand, with any predictive model, how it will affect both marketing and sales - a predictive tool should bring the two closer together.
4. Remember - its predictive, not all-knowing and brief/train your teams accordingly.
Fliptop (Discontinued Product) Scorecard Summary
About Fliptop (Discontinued Product)
Fliptop was a predictive analytics application combining public web data with internal CRM and marketing data to score leads, identify target companies and trigger marketing actions.
Fliptop was acquired by LinkedIn in 2015 and integrated with LinkedIn products. Fliptop is no longer available as a standalone product.
Fliptop (Discontinued Product) Technical Details