FloristWare

FloristWare Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

September 20, 2019

Fantastic software

We use it to input each sale transaction. Track our customers' history - we can go back and see what was ordered for them. Email receipts to clients, bill accounts. Send notice reminders to clients that ask for that service. Loyalty program addresses the issues with being unorganized.
  • Tracking daily sales
  • Keeping accounts that bill up to date
  • Emailing customers invoices
  • Back buttons on certain screens without having to start over
Well suited for the floral industry
Joan Coleman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use FloristWare to handle everything from point of purchase sales to accounting reports for our accountant. FloristWare makes all aspects of the florist business easier from inventory control to delivery coding, leaving us much more time for the creative side of our business. With FloristWare I am confident that my sales figures are accurate for sales tax reporting, and I sleep well at night knowing that FloristWare has backed up everything we have done during the day to their secure servers.
  • One of the greatest strengths of FloristWare is how seamlessly it integrates with our online website providing headache free retrieval of orders and automatic accounting of those sales.
  • A fantastic feature of FloristWare is the added sales information available while entering an order. Not only does it provide average sales information it also can provide you with notes on their favorite colors, flowers, and even the name they prefer you call them making the whole order taking process quick and personalized.
  • FloristWare has great marketing capabilities that small businesses like ours need. And an automatic points system to reward your customers and keep them returning.
  • The only thing that I would prefer FloristWare had that it doesn't currently is a one page order entry, but with the endless features it does provide it is just a tiny nuisance.
FloristWare is well suited for every aspect of the florist business and is adaptable to any size florist company.
Support is outstanding, Mark wouldn't allow anything less!
Annette Hentz | TrustRadius Reviewer
First, our organization is a small, local retail florist. I am the sole employee - chief executive, designer, buyer, marketing manager, social media manager, bookkeeper, delivery driver and janitor. It is vital that systems I employ provide multiple functions, be easy to use, effective and responsive, as I have no spare time. Floristware is more than just a POS - it's also a customer service database, a marketing engine and an inventory management system. It doesn't just report our sales; it increases our sales. It does everything I need, and produces every report I want ... and even allows me to export data into a spreadsheet so I can produce reports and graphs on any aspect of my business.
  • The reporting tool is powerful - provided the product categories and sales accounts have been well thought through. The fixed reports have been intuitively created; but the export feature makes them even more powerful, so as to be tailor made for the individual business.
  • The marketing tools campaign builders, fundraisers, advertising analyzers, etc. are effective and have brought us business we would otherwise not have seen, and saved us money we would otherwise have thrown at the wrong advertisers. Customer data can be pulled and sorted in a multitude of ways, depending on the purpose. We use the marketing tools routinely.
  • The financial tools make my life easier. Need to file and pay sales tax? A Sales Report Summary for any date range instantly gives gross sales, taxable sales, sales tax due. Need a current inventory report? A push-button report is generated, by product category. Need to know how this month's sales compare to the same month last year? Not a problem.
  • This is difficult to answer - because any time I see an area for improvement, I notify Floristware with my suggestion. More often than not, that improvement is included in the next version of the software. They are very responsive to customer input.
I am not aware of any types of floral businesses, or situations, where Floristware wouldn't be an appropriate choice.
Amra Kolasinac | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use FloristWare as the main POS for our retail florist location. Among other things FloristWare helps us with order taking, scheduling of the deliveries, invoicing corporate accounts, quoting weddings and events, creating accounting reports, running marketing campaigns, and a few others.
  • Independent florist software that does not require purchase of additional equipment.
  • You can choose any credit card company you want.
  • It is a florist PO system geared toward developing a better relationship with your customers.
  • All customer data belongs to you.
  • I would like to see the ability to save work and continue later (as in pause order entering).
  • I would like to see in the future a more advanced routing module.
FloristWare is a software for independent florists regardless of size.

FloristWare Scorecard Summary

What is FloristWare?

FloristWare is a POS/CRM system for anyone in the business of selling flowers. It is designed to help retail florists increase sales and profits while saving time and money. The vendor says FloristWare is an "independent" system, meaning that it is not affiliated with any wire service and does not involve the costs or entanglements that typically come with wire service systems. Additionally, the vendor says it is also very different than other independent POS systems in that it is not a compromise – it has all the features that even the busiest and most successful florists need.

The vendor does not require a contract from their clients and there are no up-front fees.

FloristWare Features