Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- One of the greatest strengths of FloristWare is how seamlessly it integrates with our online website providing headache free retrieval of orders and automatic accounting of those sales.
- A fantastic feature of FloristWare is the added sales information available while entering an order. Not only does it provide average sales information it also can provide you with notes on their favorite colors, flowers, and even the name they prefer you call them making the whole order taking process quick and personalized.
- FloristWare has great marketing capabilities that small businesses like ours need. And an automatic points system to reward your customers and keep them returning.
- The only thing that I would prefer FloristWare had that it doesn't currently is a one page order entry, but with the endless features it does provide it is just a tiny nuisance.
Floristware is more than just a POS - it's also a customer service database, a marketing engine and an inventory management system. It doesn't just report our sales; it increases our sales. It does everything I need, and produces every report I want ... and even allows me to export data into a spreadsheet so I can produce reports and graphs on any aspect of my business.
- The reporting tool is powerful - provided the product categories and sales accounts have been well thought through. The fixed reports have been intuitively created; but the export feature makes them even more powerful, so as to be tailor made for the individual business.
- The marketing tools campaign builders, fundraisers, advertising analyzers, etc. are effective and have brought us business we would otherwise not have seen, and saved us money we would otherwise have thrown at the wrong advertisers. Customer data can be pulled and sorted in a multitude of ways, depending on the purpose. We use the marketing tools routinely.
- The financial tools make my life easier. Need to file and pay sales tax? A Sales Report Summary for any date range instantly gives gross sales, taxable sales, sales tax due. Need a current inventory report? A push-button report is generated, by product category. Need to know how this month's sales compare to the same month last year? Not a problem.
- This is difficult to answer - because any time I see an area for improvement, I notify Floristware with my suggestion. More often than not, that improvement is included in the next version of the software. They are very responsive to customer input.
- Independent florist software that does not require purchase of additional equipment.
- You can choose any credit card company you want.
- It is a florist PO system geared toward developing a better relationship with your customers.
- All customer data belongs to you.
- I would like to see the ability to save work and continue later (as in pause order entering).
- I would like to see in the future a more advanced routing module.
FloristWare Scorecard Summary
FloristWare is a POS/CRM system for anyone in the business of selling flowers. It is designed to help retail florists increase sales and profits while saving time and money. The vendor says FloristWare is an "independent" system, meaning that it is not affiliated with any wire service and does not involve the costs or entanglements that typically come with wire service systems. Additionally, the vendor says it is also very different than other independent POS systems in that it is not a compromise – it has all the features that even the busiest and most successful florists need.
The vendor does not require a contract from their clients and there are no up-front fees.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
FloristWare Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
FloristWare Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
FloristWare Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Supported Countries:||USA, Canada|