FloristWare is a POS/CRM system for anyone in the business of selling flowers. It is designed to help retail florists increase sales and profits while saving time and money. The vendor says FloristWare is an "independent" system, meaning that it...
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
FloristWare is a POS/CRM system for anyone in the business of selling flowers. It is designed to help retail florists increase sales and profits while saving time and money. The vendor says FloristWare is an "independent" system, meaning that it is not affiliated with any wire service and does not involve the costs or entanglements that typically come with wire service systems. Additionally, the vendor says it is also very different than other independent POS systems in that it is not a compromise – it has all the features that even the busiest and most successful florists need.
The vendor does not require a contract from their clients and there are no up-front fees.
- Supported: Production/Delivery Tracking And Delivery Confirmations
- Supported: E-Commerce Website Integration
- Supported: Advanced Marketing Features
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Supported Countries||USA, Canada|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
- Independent florist software that does not require purchase of additional equipment.
- You can choose any credit card company you want.
- It is a florist PO system geared toward developing a better relationship with your customers.
- All customer data belongs to you.
- I would like to see the ability to save work and continue later (as in pause order entering).
- I would like to see in the future a more advanced routing module.
- FloristWare helps us provide much better customer service.
- Dove POS
- The reporting tool is powerful - provided the product categories and sales accounts have been well thought through. The fixed reports have been intuitively created; but the export feature makes them even more powerful, so as to be tailor made for the individual business.
- The marketing tools campaign builders, fundraisers, advertising analyzers, etc. are effective and have brought us business we would otherwise not have seen, and saved us money we would otherwise have thrown at the wrong advertisers. Customer data can be pulled and sorted in a multitude of ways, depending on the purpose. We use the marketing tools routinely.
- The financial tools make my life easier. Need to file and pay sales tax? A Sales Report Summary for any date range instantly gives gross sales, taxable sales, sales tax due. Need a current inventory report? A push-button report is generated, by product category. Need to know how this month's sales compare to the same month last year? Not a problem.
- This is difficult to answer - because any time I see an area for improvement, I notify Floristware with my suggestion. More often than not, that improvement is included in the next version of the software. They are very responsive to customer input.
- As previously mentioned, the marketing tools built into FloristWare - Reminder Service, Fundraiser Tool, Campaign Builder - have easily brought us additional business we would otherwise not have seen.
- The robust report function allows me to quickly see areas where sales are lagging, so that I may make changes to improve those over the coming period.
- Delivery routing assists in making my deliveries in the most efficient way possible, keeping me out on the road for the shortest amount of time.