Score 9.0 out of 10

What is FloristWare?

FloristWare is a POS/CRM system for anyone in the business of selling flowers. It is designed to help retail florists increase sales and profits while saving time and money. The vendor says FloristWare is an "independent" system, meaning that it is not affiliated with any wire service…

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.floristware.com/floristware…

What is Salesforce?

Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads. It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and…

What is Podium?

Podium, formerly Repdrive, is a ratings and review management platform from the company of the same name in Provo, Utah.

What is FloristWare?

FloristWare is a POS/CRM system for anyone in the business of selling flowers. It is designed to help retail florists increase sales and profits while saving time and money. The vendor says FloristWare is an "independent" system, meaning that it is not affiliated with any wire service and does not involve the costs or entanglements that typically come with wire service systems. Additionally, the vendor says it is also very different than other independent POS systems in that it is not a compromise – it has all the features that even the busiest and most successful florists need.

The vendor does not require a contract from their clients and there are no up-front fees.

FloristWare Features

Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)20%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)0%

Attribute Ratings

Amra Kolasinac | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use FloristWare as the main POS for our retail florist location. Among other things FloristWare helps us with order taking, scheduling of the deliveries, invoicing corporate accounts, quoting weddings and events, creating accounting reports, running marketing campaigns, and a few others.
  • Independent florist software that does not require purchase of additional equipment.
  • You can choose any credit card company you want.
  • It is a florist PO system geared toward developing a better relationship with your customers.
  • All customer data belongs to you.
  • I would like to see the ability to save work and continue later (as in pause order entering).
  • I would like to see in the future a more advanced routing module.
FloristWare is a software for independent florists regardless of size.
  • FloristWare helps us provide much better customer service.
  • Dove POS
I personally used both Dove and Mercury POS - each has its good and bad sides. Comparing FloristWare with these two - I would say that I get more bang for a buck with FloristWare. One of the large selling points for FloristWare compared with other two, was "no strings attached" - and here I am still with them for 2 years and no complaints - just compliments.
Annette Hentz | TrustRadius Reviewer
First, our organization is a small, local retail florist. I am the sole employee - chief executive, designer, buyer, marketing manager, social media manager, bookkeeper, delivery driver and janitor. It is vital that systems I employ provide multiple functions, be easy to use, effective and responsive, as I have no spare time. Floristware is more than just a POS - it's also a customer service database, a marketing engine and an inventory management system. It doesn't just report our sales; it increases our sales. It does everything I need, and produces every report I want ... and even allows me to export data into a spreadsheet so I can produce reports and graphs on any aspect of my business.
  • The reporting tool is powerful - provided the product categories and sales accounts have been well thought through. The fixed reports have been intuitively created; but the export feature makes them even more powerful, so as to be tailor made for the individual business.
  • The marketing tools campaign builders, fundraisers, advertising analyzers, etc. are effective and have brought us business we would otherwise not have seen, and saved us money we would otherwise have thrown at the wrong advertisers. Customer data can be pulled and sorted in a multitude of ways, depending on the purpose. We use the marketing tools routinely.
  • The financial tools make my life easier. Need to file and pay sales tax? A Sales Report Summary for any date range instantly gives gross sales, taxable sales, sales tax due. Need a current inventory report? A push-button report is generated, by product category. Need to know how this month's sales compare to the same month last year? Not a problem.
  • This is difficult to answer - because any time I see an area for improvement, I notify Floristware with my suggestion. More often than not, that improvement is included in the next version of the software. They are very responsive to customer input.
I am not aware of any types of floral businesses, or situations, where Floristware wouldn't be an appropriate choice.
  • As previously mentioned, the marketing tools built into FloristWare - Reminder Service, Fundraiser Tool, Campaign Builder - have easily brought us additional business we would otherwise not have seen.
  • The robust report function allows me to quickly see areas where sales are lagging, so that I may make changes to improve those over the coming period.
  • Delivery routing assists in making my deliveries in the most efficient way possible, keeping me out on the road for the shortest amount of time.
I have never felt the need to seek out an alternative to Floristware.