FloristWare

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of FloristWare, and make your voice heard!

What is FloristWare?

FloristWare is a POS/CRM system for anyone in the business of selling flowers. It is designed to help retail florists increase sales and profits while saving time and money. The vendor says FloristWare is an "independent" system, meaning that it is not affiliated with any wire service…

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.floristware.com/floristware…

What is Salesforce?

Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads. It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and…

What is Square POS?

Square POS is a point-of-sale software solution with features such as accept credit cards with your iPhone, Android, and iPad along with the flexibility to accept credit card payments anywhere, from Square headquartered in San Francisco, California.

What is FloristWare?

FloristWare is a POS/CRM system for anyone in the business of selling flowers. It is designed to help retail florists increase sales and profits while saving time and money. The vendor says FloristWare is an "independent" system, meaning that it is not affiliated with any wire service and does not involve the costs or entanglements that typically come with wire service systems. Additionally, the vendor says it is also very different than other independent POS systems in that it is not a compromise – it has all the features that even the busiest and most successful florists need.

The vendor does not require a contract from their clients and there are no up-front fees.

FloristWare Features

Supported LanguagesEnglish

Compare with

September 20, 2019

Fantastic software

We use it to input each sale transaction. Track our customers' history - we can go back and see what was ordered for them. Email receipts to clients, bill accounts. Send notice reminders to clients that ask for that service. Loyalty program addresses the issues with being unorganized.
Amra Kolasinac | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use FloristWare as the main POS for our retail florist location. Among other things FloristWare helps us with order taking, scheduling of the deliveries, invoicing corporate accounts, quoting weddings and events, creating accounting reports, running marketing campaigns, and a few others.
Joan Coleman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use FloristWare to handle everything from point of purchase sales to accounting reports for our accountant. FloristWare makes all aspects of the florist business easier from inventory control to delivery coding, leaving us much more time for the creative side of our business. With FloristWare I am confident that my sales figures are accurate for sales tax reporting, and I sleep well at night knowing that FloristWare has backed up everything we have done during the day to their secure servers.
Annette Hentz | TrustRadius Reviewer
First, our organization is a small, local retail florist. I am the sole employee - chief executive, designer, buyer, marketing manager, social media manager, bookkeeper, delivery driver and janitor. It is vital that systems I employ provide multiple functions, be easy to use, effective and responsive, as I have no spare time. Floristware is more than just a POS - it's also a customer service database, a marketing engine and an inventory management system. It doesn't just report our sales; it increases our sales. It does everything I need, and produces every report I want ... and even allows me to export data into a spreadsheet so I can produce reports and graphs on any aspect of my business.