FloristWare is a POS/CRM system for anyone in the business of selling flowers. It is designed to help retail florists increase sales and profits while saving time and money. The vendor says FloristWare is an "independent" system, meaning that it...
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
FloristWare is a POS/CRM system for anyone in the business of selling flowers. It is designed to help retail florists increase sales and profits while saving time and money. The vendor says FloristWare is an "independent" system, meaning that it is not affiliated with any wire service and does not involve the costs or entanglements that typically come with wire service systems. Additionally, the vendor says it is also very different than other independent POS systems in that it is not a compromise – it has all the features that even the busiest and most successful florists need.
The vendor does not require a contract from their clients and there are no up-front fees.
- Supported: Production/Delivery Tracking And Delivery Confirmations
- Supported: E-Commerce Website Integration
- Supported: Advanced Marketing Features
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Supported Countries||USA, Canada|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
- One of the greatest strengths of FloristWare is how seamlessly it integrates with our online website providing headache free retrieval of orders and automatic accounting of those sales.
- A fantastic feature of FloristWare is the added sales information available while entering an order. Not only does it provide average sales information it also can provide you with notes on their favorite colors, flowers, and even the name they prefer you call them making the whole order taking process quick and personalized.
- FloristWare has great marketing capabilities that small businesses like ours need. And an automatic points system to reward your customers and keep them returning.
- The only thing that I would prefer FloristWare had that it doesn't currently is a one page order entry, but with the endless features it does provide it is just a tiny nuisance.
- Month after month FloristWare helps us save money!
- Points system
- Marketing features
- There is nothing cumbersome or difficult about using FloristWare.